Season 13 is not the first time we have seen changes to Ranked Leagues in Apex Legends, but it is the first major overhaul of Ranked Leagues as a game mode. Kill RP is one of the things changing the most in the season’s Ranked Reloaded update, including the addition that all kills on your team add to your RP. Here is a list of every change made to Ranked Leagues for Season 13.
Kill/Assist RP changes
- You will now gain RP when your teammates get kills, even if you did not assist
- There is no longer a maximum on Kill RP
- The base value of each kill lowered
- Kills are only worth 1 RP if you die before the top 13 squads
- They are only worth 5 RP before the top 10 Squads
- Killing a player one tier higher or lower than you will now yield the same RP as the same tier
- Killing a player two tiers lower will now still yield 70% of the RP (formerly only 50%)
- Assist timer is now 15 seconds (formerly 10)
- Assist timer continues and resets if someone you downed is revived
- If they are downed and killed again within the 15 seconds, you will still get an assist
- Killing the last member of a squad where a deceased squad downed the other two will no longer give those kills to the final killer’s team
For more Apex Legends content, check out Monstrous Storm Point map – All new Points of Interest (POIs) Apex Legends on Pro Game Guides.