Respawn Entertainment released the patch notes for Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted, and several Legend changes are arriving with the update. A total of nine Legends received tweaks to their kits, while the others remained unscathed. Some of the most prominent changes revolve around Valkyrie, Mad Maggie, and Newcastle. Here's everything players need to know about Legend changes coming in Apex Legends Season 14.
Every Legend buffed and nerfed in Apex Legends Season 14
- VTOL Jets
- Acceleration while activating VTOL Jets decreased by 8%
- Activating VTOL Jets now has a 33% increased fuel consumption
- A mid-range orange state is added to the fuel meter UI between green (more than 60%), and red (less than 30%)
- Strafing and aerial boosting take a 20% debuff when struck by slowing effects
- Missile Swarm
- The explosion radius reduced from 175 to 125
- Aim/turn slow removed
- Move slow duration decreased from 2.5s to 2.0 seconds
- Skyward Dive
- Height reduction of 25%
- Valk's ultimate will now travel upward at a slightly slower speed as launch time is reduced from 5.5s to 5 seconds
- Riot Drill
- Projectile launch speed is doubled
- Wrecking Ball
- Maggie's ultimate will travel twice as far but will drop the same amount of speed magnets
- Duration increased from 5s to 10 seconds
- Magnet spawn delay increased from 0.4s to 0.8 sec
- Enemy objects like Black Market, Castle Walls, Death Totem, Rampart's Amped Cover, and others now get damaged by the Wrecking Ball. It will now destroy Gibraltar's Dome of Protection
- Fixed Wrecking Ball not blinding and slowing enemies
- Retrieve the Wounded
- Movement speed increased by 25% while reviving teammates
- Reduced turn slow while reviving by 50%
- White Knockdown shield health increased from 150 to 200
- Blue Knockdown shield health increased from 250 to 300
- Mobile Shield
- HP increased from 350 to 500
- Max movement speed is now doubled
- Castle Wall
- Added turn slow to electrical barrier effects and increased the severity of the slow effect to the movement
- Mirage Decoys
- Decoys will now be scanned by Valkyrie while Skydiving
- Decoys will now be picked up by Seer’s Heart Seeker
- Fixed a bug where Decoys were picked up by Seer’s Exhibit as AI and not players
- Black Hole
- N.E.W.T’s hitbox was adjusted to make destroying it more reliable
- N.E.W.T. takes 50% more damage from explosives.
- Improvements to Perimeter Security placement system
- Death Totem will now show a placement preview when activated instead of placing immediately.
- Placing walls around squadmates will feel smoother as Amped Cover now ignores friendly collision on placement
- Fixed gas ramping bug where transitioning from friendly to enemy gas would initially damage for more than intended.
Besides these Legend changes, several weapon adjustments were also released, along with Care Package rotations. Similarly, the maps for public matches were also revealed, and players will get to see Reforged Kings Canyon in ranked Split 1. Apex Legends Season 14 will introduce Vantage, a new Legend classified as a Sniper Savant who specializes in long-range combat.
Wondering what diminishing returns means in Apex Legends? Check out Ranked changes include diminishing returns on eliminations in Apex Legends Season 14 on Pro Game Guides.