The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is vast and full of opportunities to make a quick buck in the high tech low life dystopia of Night City. Are you ready to burn the city to the ground? Prepared to fight intense street battles with cybernetically enhanced gangsters? Well, if that's the case, you better check out this full list of trophies and achievements to prove to everyone you are indeed the best mercenary in Night City.
There are a total of 45 trophies/achievements, and below you find all of them listed by type, along with the unlocking requirements. Some of the them are story-based, meaning you will unlock them as you play the game; however, others require some extra steps in the game. That said, here are all trophies and achievements for Cyberpunk 2077.
All Platinum And Gold Trophies/Achievements
- Never Fade Away: Unlock this platinum trophy by unlocking all other trophies for the game.
- The World: Complete the main storyline to unlock this gold trophy.
All Bronze Cyberpunk 2077 Trophies/Achievements
Bronze Story Trophies/Achievements
- The High Priestess: Unlock by talking with Hanako Arasaka.
- The Wheel of Fortune: Unlock by interrogating Anders Hellman.
- The Hermit: Unlock by finding Alt Cunningham.
- The Lovers: Unlocked by stealing the Relic.
- The Fool: Become a mercenary to unlock this trophy.
Bronze Side Quest Trophies/Achievements
- To Protect and Serve: Unlocked by completing the entire River Ward storyline, which means completing every side quest offered by River Ward.
- To Bad Decisions!: You unlock this next one in the same way as the last one; complete the entire Kerry Eurodyne questline, which means completing all of their side quests.
- Judy vs Night City: Again, unlocked by completing the entire Judy Alvarez storyline, which means completing every side quest offered by them.
- Life of the Road: Unlocked by completing the entire Panam Palmer storyline (complete all side quests offered by them).
- Bushido and Chill: Unlocked by completing the entire Rogue storyline (complete all side quests offered by them).
Bronze Activity Trophies/Achievements
- I Am The Law: Unlock this trophy by completing all Cyberpsycho sightings.
- Full Body Conversion: Install at least one implant in each system and body part to unlock this; you can install implants at Ripperdocs. To find a Ripperdoc, look for the white scissors on the map.
- Gun Fu: Kill or knock out at least three enemies one after another quickly with revolver or pistol up close.
- Christmas Tree Attack: Complete a Breach Protocol without more than three daemons being uploaded.
- Ten out of Ten: Reach max level in any skill to unlock this.
- Gunslinger: Shoot an enemy grenade while it is in midair with a revolver.
- Two Heads, One Bullet: Kill or knock out two enemies at once with a sniper rifle.
- Rough Landing: While Berserk Cyberware is active, do a superhero landing to kill or knock out two enemies.
- Stanislavski’s Method: Choose ten lifepath dialogue options to unlock this.
- Master Crafter - Unlocked by crafting three legendary items.
- Daemon In The Shell: Kill or knock out three enemies with one Detonate Grenade quickhack.
- The Quick and the Dead: Kill or knock out 50 enemies while time is slowed down; you need a Nervous System Cyberware, which can be bought from Ripper Docs like Buck's Clinic.
- Must Be Rats: Use the Distract Enemies quickhack 30 times without being caught to unlock this trophy.
- V for Vendetta: After reviving yourself with Second Heart, immediately kill or knock the enemy that down you in at least 5 seconds.
- Right Back At Ya: Kill or knock out any enemies that threw a grenade at you to unlock this trophy.
- Frequent Flyer: Unlocked by finding all fast travel dataterms; you can find these on the map marked by purple icons.
All Silver Cyberpunk 2077 Trophies/Achievements
Silver Story Trophies/Achievements
- The Devil: Unlocked by helping Takemura avenge the death of Saburo Araska.
- The Star: Unlocked by leaving Night City with the Aldecaldos.
- The Sun: Unlocked by choosing a line of dialogue with Johnny Silverhand in the mission, "Nocturne Op55N1."
- Temperance: Let Johnny Sliverhand keep your body to unlock this trophy.
Silver Activity Trophies/Achievements
- Breathtaking: Unlocked Collect all items that belong to Johnny Sliverhand.
- It’s Elementary: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson.
- Greetings from Pacifica!: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Pacifica.
- The Wasteland: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in the Badlands.
- Little Toyko: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Westbrook.
- City Lights: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City Center.
- The Jungle: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Santo Domingo.
- Mean Streets: Unlocked by completing all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.
- Autojock: Buy all vehicles available for purchase to unlock this trophy.
- True Soldier: Kill or knock out a total of 300 enemies using ranged weapons.
- True Warrior: Kill or knock out a total of 100 enemies using melee weapons.
- The Wandering Fool: Find all the tarot graffiti for the job Fool on the hill to unlock this trophy.
- Legend of The Afterlife: Reach max street cred; you can do this by completing side quests, main quests, and various other activities.
That's all of the trophies for the game, from the looks of it you are in for one hell of a ride. That said, have fun, and be sure to check out our game page in the upcoming weeks for more on Cyberpunk 2077.