Our Minecraft Village Seeds post includes some great world options with nearby villages that you can begin your next world on! These are for both Bedrock and Java, so you should be able to find something you like on any platform. Villages can make your game a whole lot easier by giving you a place to start out and trade with!
Using the Key Locations
If you want to teleport yourself to one of the locations I mention, just copy the numbers listed by the one you want to visit. Go into your game and into that seed, then in the command window just type in "/teleport @s " or "/tp @s " and paste the numbers! Once you hit enter, you should teleport to the location.
You can still use seeds from previous patches, but sometimes the seed will be slightly different than shown. It's worth giving one a shot in whatever version you are playing to see how it makes out in that patch!
Minecraft Village Seeds List
You'll notice some of the screenshots look a bit higher quality, and that's because I've got a Minecraft Shader installed! If you want to find some great general seeds, then check out our Best Minecraft Seeds post next.
3 Villagers close to each other surrounded by 10 Biomes at Spawn
Credit: mintymoes - Seed: -2592242360827338447 - Version: Java 1.16.4
When you spawn everything seems pretty normal until you being to explore... and you'll see a different biome in more or less every direction that you look! Close to spawn is one village, and then up north past the mountains is another, then down south through the savanna is another! 10 different biomes surround your spawning point, it's truly awesome!
- Desert Temple: -200 696
- Jungle Temple #1: -472 280
- Jungle Temple #2: -840 8
- Stronghold: -448 1360
- Pillager Outpost: 308 -1004
- Village & Igloo: -3232 248
- Ruined Portal: 152 264
- Shipwreck: 424 392
Desert Village Near Coral Reef (Java - 1.14.4)
Credit: GiveMeAegis - Seed: 8081493198926661304
Where you spawn there's two large villages to explore, but this isn't the main attraction of this seed. There's a small desert village south of the spawn along with a pretty large coral reef to the west of it. There's so many villages in this seed, you can just run around and find them all over the place. The coral reef is kind of a lake because it's mostly surrounded by land, and all of this land features a majority of different biomes: Desert, Mountains, Forest, Swamp, Plains & Ocean!
This seed also works in 1.15+, but you don't get all of the same biomes at the 1.14.4 version.
- Desert Village: -143 63 1722
- Coral Reef/Shipwreck: -482 63 1631
- Shipwreck: -219 65 1615
- Larger Desert Village: 154 75 1879
- Another Large Desert Village: 151 67 2109
- Pillager Outpost: 345 76 2214
- Desert Pyramid: 346 65 2323
- Large Mountain Village: -298 70 -337
- Large Forest Village: 122 63 -737
Village Spawn Near Coral Reef & Lots of Diamond! (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: ThatOneWeebGurl - Seed: -1968925663
You spawn right next to a village in this seed with a nearby coral reef that can be explored. This seed also has an additional village, as well as a haunted village! There's also a pretty nice bonus to this seed because there's a huge Ravine that's not too far from spawn where you can go into and find quite a bit of exposed diamond! I searched around this area and managed to find three different Diamond spawns. You might even find more because of how big this underground area expands.
- Coral Reef: 291 60 190
- Swamp Biome: 310 64 6
- Ravine: 319 13 57
- Four Diamond: 320 11 34
- Four More Diamond: 291 11 55
- Eight Diamond: 289 14 30
- Eight More Diamond: 278 12 66
- Second Village: 219 71 -404
- Haunted Village: 98 71 -703
- Second Haunted Village: -207 64 -691
Village w/Ravine & Jungle Biome (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: SilkySharp - Seed: 598080973
This seed has got a jungle biome, but it also has a lot of other stuff going on with it. You've got the village with a ravine running right through it. This ravine also has a diamond spawn inside of it. The jungle biome is not far from here and has a couple of temples and another village. Near the spawn you can go to a snow village with some igloos and an ice spike biome. Not too far from there is another ravine with more diamond! There's a lot to explore with this one if you're looking for additional things along with some jungle.
- Village w/Ravine: -284 69 75
- Diamond in Ravine: -322 11 43
- Jungle Biome: -580 72 23
- Village Near Jungle: -708 64 171
- Jungle Temple: -794 67 112
- Bamboo Jungle: -975 70 -151
- Jungle Temple #2: -955 65 -463
- Snow Village w/Igloos: 125 63 -342
- Ice Spikes Biome: -44 72 -423
- Ravine #2 w/Diamond: -149 12 -664
- Igloo: -290 72 -803
Desert Village w/Pillager Outpost in a Ravine (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: god_lifts - Seed: 616843740
This isn't exactly at spawn, but you can get walk there in a reasonable amount of time. This is a really cool spawn because the outpost is right in a ravine which makes it extend all the way to the bottom of it. You can also find a couple of diamonds down in the ravine, so that's a quick boost to your early game. There's likely some more exploring to be done in this area. This desert area is pretty packed with stuff because there's a couple of villages and pyramids in the biome. At the spawn, you can find a desert with a pyramid and a village that's entirely separate from the outpost section!
- Desert Pyramid: 1322 71 176
- Haunted Desert Village: 1398 69 131
- Coral Reef: 1655 55 -228
- Pillager Outpost in Ravine: 488 69 487
- Diamonds in Ravine: 483 13 499
- Desert Pyramid: 362 65 560
- Desert Village #2: 593 71 533
- Haunted Desert Village #2: 128 68 534
- Desert Pyramid #3: 106 65 304
Pillager Outpost, Floating Island, & Many Villages! (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: mochimachi - Seed: -741721765
This seed has a pretty cool looking floating island right where you spawn, and just beyond that is a Pillager Outpost. There's also quite a few villages and haunted villages in the surrounding area. Not too far away from spawn is a pretty large ravine which has a couple of diamond veins that you can mine. This area also has a small dungeon with a skeleton spawner!
- Pillager Outpost: 263 80 103
- Desert Pyramid: 314 65 16
- Haunted Savannah Village: 580 63 180
- Desert Village: 138 66 -285
- Desert Village #2: -232 70 -312
- Desert Pyramid #2: -357 74 -263
- Ravine w/Diamond: -283 11 -130
- More Diamond: -292 11 -109
- Skeleton Spawner: -282 21 -146
Snow Village w/Igloos (Bedrock - 1.15+)
Credit: The_Spartan300 - Seed: 2001039901
This seed features a nearby Snow Village with Igloos right next to spawn. Not only that, you also have a ravine to explore that has exposed diamond, mineshaft, and a dungeon spawner. There's an additional ravine further into the snow area and another snow village to find!
- Snow Village w/Igloos: 917 74 143
- Huge Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 906 17 14
- Mineshaft in Ravine: 911 18 -3
- Dungeon Spawner in Ravine: 871 17 -2
- Shallow Ravine: 730 45 338
- Second Snow Village: 934 73 654
Badlands & Giant Tree Taiga - Desert Village (Bedrock - 1.15+)
Credit: TelepathicGrunt - Seed: -954871915
This 1.15+ seed featured a good sized desert village sandwiched in-between a Badlands and Giant Tree Taiga biome! That alone is pretty nice, but there's also some exposed diamond in a Ravine that isn't too far away. You can find an Ocean Ruin, Pillager Outpost, and Haunted Village as well!
- Desert Village: 910 69 139
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 330 14 -553
- Ocean Ruin: 20 69 -1124
- Pillager Outpost: -584 77 154
- Haunted Village: -644 63 226
Desert Village & Much More (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: Dodriofan480 - Seed: 1961838222
This seed features a lot of different things surrounding the spawn area that you'll be able to investigate. If you want to start a monster xp grinder, there's a spawner right next to spawn! Just head over to the forest area and you'll see some open area that heads down into a cave. Make your way down the natural path of the cave and you should run right into it. There's an additional spawner nearby this one, so you aren't going to be hurting for finding spots to farm monsters.
There's also multiple nearby ravines which nearly all have exposed diamond! These should be a lot of fun to explore and will get you started off on the right foot. There's a Desert Pyramid near a couple of these ravines, and further away is a good sized Desert Village. You'll even find a large Savannah Village, if that's more of what you are looking to utilize!
- Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 414 60 -25
- Monster Spawner: 390 44 16
- Second Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 615 64 25
- Second Monster Spawner: 615 39 14
- Desert Village: 535 66 522
- Desert Pyramid: 251 67 878
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 690 14 -87
- Pillager Outpost: 668 68 205
- Desert Pyramid: 379 71 -354
- Small Ravine w/Diamond Nearby: 297 11 -441
- Larger Ravine w/Exposed Diamond (Multiple Spots): 426 12 -371
- Savannah Village: 185 69 962
Village Island (Java - 1.14+)
Credit: Ph3nomen0N - Seed: -772124751310384583
This is a really awesome seed because you literally spawn on a big island with a huge village attached to it! You can build yourself a couple of new Minecraft Houses that match up with the neighborhood! If you aren't enjoying the island life, you can go towards the desert that isn't too far away and find a desert temple and village! This isn't an ordinary village either, there's a cave right in the middle of it that you can explore and find a dungeon spawner. Not too far from here, you'll also find a forest with another very large village.
- Desert Temple: -307 783 554
- Desert Village w/Dungeon Spawner: -650 64 570
- Forest Village: -740 70 212
Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: DarkAgeOutlaw - Seed: -1231267014
This is a pretty cool mountain village with a farm inside of a cave and a monster spawner right next to it! In the mobile version of the game, you'll find a waterfall pouring onto some unfortunate villager's house! There's also a Zombie Village not too far away from this one, so that is a fun thing to check out.
- Mountain Village: -250 72 -209
- Monster Spawner: -266 71 -242
- Zombie Village: 180 83 -310
- Large Village: -310 67 -1136
- Another Large Village: -295 64 644
Amazing Mountain Village (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: Fredrick_Zelder - Seed: -1400738501
If you're looking for an amazing mountain village to start your next Minecraft world then this is a great one to try! It is one of the more unique village arrangements I've ever seen, with many buildings being high up on a mountain. Not only that, there's an additional nearby village that has a Stronghold buried deeply beneath it! If you like diversity in your biomes, you start out near a pretty big swamp and if you explore around near the the Stronghold village you will find an Ice Spikes biome!
- Mountain Village: 943 78 -1104
- Taiga Village: 165 66 585
- Village w/Stronghold Underneath: 990 68 -825
- Stronghold: 948 24 -825
- Ice Spikes Biome: 1448 92 -908
If you want to change up your game with some of these seeds, then check out our Best Minecraft Mods post!