We're taking a look at some of the Best Minecraft Pocket Edition Seeds that you can find! These will make starting a new world a lot easier, and give you a leg up on having an epic place to build your next creation. Landscapes are randomly generated when you start a game, so picking a seed will give you more of a guarantee on what you will experience.
How to Use a Seed in Minecraft Pocket Edition
Using seeds is relatively simple, you just need to make sure to set them up prior to creating a world. A seed will determine how your new world is generated, and they make it a lot easier to have a spawn that will be near worthwhile objects and areas. To use a seed in Minecraft PE, just scroll down in the Create New World Game Settings:
Copy one of the seed numbers that is listed below and paste it into the text area below Seed. You can then set the rest of your settings for the world and then hit create! that's all you need to do to get a custom seed working.
Minecraft PE Seeds
If you're also playing on PC or another device, make sure to head over to our Best Minecraft Seeds list for even more options!
Here's our list of Minecraft PE Seeds:
- Taiga Island w/Diamonds
- Acacia Waterfall Village
- Haunted Village w/Ravine
- Huge Mansion
- Mountain Village w/Spawner
- Amazing Mountain Village
- Tons of Stuff Near Spawn
- Diamonds at Spawn + Huge Ravine
- Tons of Biomes Close Together
- Many Biomes: Surface Shipwreck, Coral, Desert Village/Temple
- Three Ruin Island
- Village Island
- Huge Island
Taiga Island w/Diamonds (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: DeliciousTidePod - Seed: 1796811328
This one is pretty nice because you start out on a pretty great Taiga Island, and not only that you can pretty much dig straight down (be careful) and find some Diamond right away! There's a cave system under the spawn, and if you head to the coordinates (show them in the options) listed below you will find six diamonds! There's also a ravine that's a bit of a hike from spawn, but if you make the trip you'll be rewarded with a couple of exposed diamonds. If you're looking for a Stronghold, that can be found at a Badlands Village along with a large ravine!
- Cave Diamonds (Six!): 41 11 26
- Ravine Diamonds: -1046 13 217
- Badlands Biome: 34 75 269
- Badlands Mine: -79 69 377
- Large Badlands Village w/Ravine & Stronghold: 54 65 951
Acacia Waterfall Village (1.14+)
Credit: Jfonzy - Seed: 33480944
While I initially liked this seed for awesome looking Acacia Village with the house surrounded by the waterfall, I found a lot more to love about it. There's a nearby Haunted Village you can head over to, and there's a Desert Village you can find as well.
- Acacia Village: 518 69 134
- Haunted Village: 136 65 531
- Desert Village: 79 63 87
- Desert Temple: -195 72 43
Haunted Village w/Ravine & Igloo (1.15+)
Credit: MinecraftChill - Seed: 2056807939
If you're looking for a spooky start to your next world then this seed features a haunted village built up around a large ravine! You can also find an Igloo nearby, which could give you an early place to live while you are out foraging. If you want to head to a less creepy village, there's one to be found not too far away as well.
- Haunted Village & Ravine: Spawn
- Igloo: 1325 64 98
- Large Village: 122 63 573
Huge Mansion (1.14+)
Credit: MinecraftChill - Seed: 2033394339
If you want to start out a game in luxury then check out this bedrock seed that features one of the largest mansions I've ever seen! It has multiple floors for you to explore and it's actually a bit spooky to make your way around this mansion. You'll find some items in chests and various other things of interest. This is a fun one to give a shot if you've never played on a seed like this before.
- Mansion: 526 91 81
- Ravine: 346 31 -186
- Monster Spawner: 819 55 -365
Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner (1.14+)
Credit: DarkAgeOutlaw - Seed: -1231267014
This is a pretty cool mountain village with a farm inside of a cave and a monster spawner right next to it! In the mobile version of the game, you'll find a waterfall pouring onto some unfortunate villager's house! There's also a Zombie Village not too far away from this one, so that is a fun thing to check out.
- Mountain Village: -250 72 -209
- Monster Spawner: -266 71 -242
- Zombie Village: 180 83 -310
- Large Village: -310 67 -1136
- Another Large Village: -295 64 644
Amazing Mountain Village (1.14+)
Credit: Fredrick_Zelder - Seed: -1400738501
If you're looking for an amazing mountain village to start your next Minecraft world then this is a great one to try! It is one of the more unique village arrangements I've ever seen, with many buildings being high up on a mountain. Not only that, there's an additional nearby village that has a Stronghold buried deeply beneath it! If you like diversity in your biomes, you start out near a pretty big swamp and if you explore around near the the Stronghold village you will find an Ice Spikes biome!
- Mountain Village: 943 78 -1104
- Taiga Village: 165 66 585
- Village w/Stronghold Underneath: 990 68 -825
- Stronghold: 948 24 -825
- Ice Spikes Biome: 1448 92 -908
Tons of Stuff Near Spawn (1.14+)
Credit: Dodriofan480 - Seed: 1961838222
This seed features a lot of different things surrounding the spawn area that you'll be able to investigate. If you want to start a monster xp grinder, there's a spawner right next to spawn! Just head over to the forest area and you'll see some open area that heads down into a cave. Make your way down the natural path of the cave and you should run right into it. There's an additional spawner nearby this one, so you aren't going to be hurting for finding spots to farm monsters.
There's also multiple nearby ravines which nearly all have exposed diamond! These should be a lot of fun to explore and will get you started off on the right foot. There's a Desert Pyramid near a couple of these ravines, and further away is a good sized Desert Village. You'll even find a large Savannah Village, if that's more of what you are looking to utilize!
- Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 414 60 -25
- Monster Spawner: 390 44 -16
- Second Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 615 64 25
- Second Monster Spawner: 615 39 14
- Desert Village: 535 66 522
- Desert Pyramid: 251 67 878
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 653 14 -20
- Pillager Outpost: 668 68 205
- Desert Pyramid: 379 71 -354
- Small Ravine w/Diamond Nearby: 297 11 -441
- Larger Ravine w/Exposed Diamond (Multiple Spots): 426 12 -371
- Savannah Village: 185 69 962
Diamonds at Spawn + Huge Ravine (1.14+)
Credit: TheBigButtlol - Seed: -974562123
If you want to start off with enough diamond to craft a few important items, then this is a great one. There's a huge ravine right near spawn that has two diamond spawn locations that will set you up nicely for the rest of the game! Be careful though, these spots are at the bottom of the ravine, and you don't want to go falling off the edge. You've also got a village nearby, so there's a lot of great features in this seed.
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #1: 271 13 12
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #2: 308 13 -16
- Village: 36 ~ -265
- Big Desert Village: 973 ~ -657
Tons of Biomes Close Together (1.14+)
If you want a bunch of different biomes close together then you might want to check this seed out. You've got icy islands, jungle, desert, and swamp all right next to each other. There's a desert village near the spawn, as well as a jungle temple to explore. You can also go deeper into the desert and find yourself an additional village that has a blacksmith!
- Desert Village: X: 31, Z: 84
- Second Village w/Blacksmith: X: -322, Z: -362
- Jungle Temple: X: 360, Z: -218
Many Biomes: Surface Shipwreck, Coral, Desert Village/Temple (1.14+)
This seed has a lot to offer in terms of biomes, including coral, desert, ocean, and taiga. Also, it has some other great features like a large shipwreck that is on the surface that can be explored. It's also got a nearby desert village and temple, as well as a couple of different Pillager Outposts!
- Shipwreck: X: 2927, Z: 207
- Ocean Ruins: X: 3299, Z: -111
- Coral Biome: X: 3147, Z: 49
- Small Village: X: 4033, Z: 123
- Desert Pillager Outpost: X: 3129, Z: 376
- Snow Pillager Outpost: X: 4009, Z: 603
- Igloo Ice Village: X: 4159, Z: 900
- Desert Village w/Blacksmith: X: 3586, Z: -389
- Desert Temple: X: 3224, Z: -295
- Huge Lava Filled Ravine: X: 3570, Z: -445
Three Ruin Island (1.14+)
This seed features a pretty large ocean biome, but right near the island you spawn is an island that feature three island ruins that are on top of land! Each of these ruins should have a chest in them, so you can get some quick early loot to start building up your first base or two. There's quite a few islands scattered around, but there's also a landmass not too far from spawn that features a couple of Villages and even a Ravine that has a Mineshaft!
- Three Ruin Island: 380 64 173
- Underwater Ocean Ruins: 610 33 815
- Ravine: -475 39 582
- Village: -759 72 980
- Ravine w/Mineshaft: -883 32 987
- Desert Village: -1113 66 1078
Village Island (1.14+)
If you're on Bedrock and want to start on an island with a village then this seed is for you! The one problem is that you don't spawn directly on it, so you'll need to head over to the coordinates below. If you want to just start teleport over there and use the /spawnpoint command to create your spawn at it! Not only do you have the village, you also have a Dungeon Spawner located directly below it. It's very deep, so only head down there once you've setup yourself a bit. If you want to find some other interesting thing around the map, there's a Ruin that's been frozen in the snowy biome and an Ocean Monument not too far from the village island.
- Village Island: 181 69 474
- Dungeon Spawner: 194 38 514
- Frozen Ruins: 44 68 231
- Ocean Monument: -186 61 297
- Village: 449 72 -1130
Huge Island (1.14+)
If you want just a huge island to build on then this is a good starting seed for you. It doesn't have a ton in terms of villages, but it does have another large island but is more mountainous. It also has a fairly close swamp biome, and there's a Mineshaft you can explore as well.
- Big Mountainous Island: -498 101 525
- Swamp Biome: -754 64 737
- Mineshaft: -912 29 576