We're taking a look at some of the Best Minecraft Pocket Edition Seeds that you can find! These will make starting a new world a lot easier, and give you a leg up on having an epic place to build your next creation. Landscapes are randomly generated when you start a game, so picking a seed will give you more of a guarantee on what you will experience.
Best Minecraft PE Seeds
You will find some of the best Minecraft Pocket Edition seeds for your next world below. I've included screenshots of the major highlight from each seed, a description of what you will find, and coordinates to seek out each of the unique areas of the seed. While just about all of the worlds should work, if your version is different from what was tested, it is possible that some of the locations might not show up!
Desert Village Surrounded by Biomes Seed
Credit: Iuketheblaze - Seed: -807569075 - Version: 1.16.4
If you are looking for a seed with a variety of biomes and a whole lot of village, then this is going to be the one for you! Not only do you spawn near a sweet desert village that is surrounded by unique biomes, you have a bunch of villages in the area that you can visit that differ in their biome types!
- Desert Village w/Biomes: -249, 68, -273
- Mine: -134, 71, -284
- Pillager Outpost: -424 78 372
- Taiga Village: -287 65 548
- Ruined Portal: -454 69 950
- Village: -280 67 981
Savanna Village Overlapping w/Dark Oak Forest Seed
Credit: lickthaticecreamcone - Seed: -98141769 - Version: 1.16
This is a pretty cool seed because there's this great looking savanna village that is overlapped with a dark oak forest biome. You're also right near a desert as well, so there's three biomes connected at the village. There's also a very large ravine right near the village that you can explore. At spawn, you will find a village right nearby that's worth checking out! If you head into the desert, there's a couple of pyramids and another village.
- Village Near Spawn: 162 75 108
- Savannah & Dark Oak Forest: 126 68 588
- Large Ravine: 130 16 518
- Birch Forest Biome: 188 72 374
- Pyramid: 250 65 816
- Pyramid #2: 202 65 1120
- Desert Village: -368 67 1278
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Soul Sand Valley: -11 47 -3
- Ruined Portal: -643 40 485
- Crimson Forest: -537 73 659
- Bastion Remnant: -96 83 528
Rivers Intersecting at Spawn Seed
Credit: mMarijn - Seed: -837628466 - Version: 1.16
Fans of water and rivers will want to start up a new world for this seed right away! You spawn right in the middle of an area where multiple rivers converge and it makes the landscape look very impactful. Not only that, there's a village very close by, as well as a Witch Hut that you can use for potions or maybe taming a black cat! You also have access to a ruined portal in a mountainous area, a taiga village, and a birch forest all around you. There's a whole lot to love about this seed if you like variety.
- Village Near Spawn: 29 66 169
- Swamp Biome: -232 63 -137
- Witch Hut: -316 66 -224
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 174 87 -381
- Taiga Village & Biome: 507 65 -313
- Birch Forest Biome: 512 77 787
- Ruined Portal #2: 784 74 851
Ravines & Villages Seed
Credit: MKR Cinema - Seed: -1260790447 - Version: 1.16
This was a surprising seed, because I just kept coming across additional generated structures! You spawn in-between two villages and large ravines. The area here is pretty flat, so you could build out this area relatively easily. If you head towards the desert biome, you will find two different villages and three pyramids to explore! If you get further from spawn, you'll find a pretty interesting floating island. There's also a ravine nearby with a mine to be explored. In the nether you'll spawn right in a huge basalt delta biome, along with a soul sand and crimson forest not too far away!
- Plains Village: 137 66 -236
- Plains Village #2: 85 69 209
- Taiga Village (Blast Furnace): -294 63 219
- Desert Village: 542 64 582
- Pyramid: 554 65 752
- Pyramid #2: 362 65 879
- Desert Village #2: 198 67 1063
- Pyramid #3: 314 69 1123
- Floating Island: -436 88 -907
- Ravine w/Mine: -164 4- -1056
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Basalt Delta Biome: 9 74 -6
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -106 82 -24
- Crimson Forest Biome: -243 67 8
Double Blacksmith Near Coral Reef Seed
Credit: MKR Cinema - Seed: 1792133092 - Version: 1.16
The main attraction to this seed is that you spawn right next to a village that features a double blacksmith! This is pretty useful, so that alone might be worth it. If you explore outward, you'll find some interesting areas to explore. This is a pretty heavily wooded seed with lots of cold areas, so if you're into that you'll probably enjoy it. There's mountains, snow taiga village, and a whole separate snow biome across from the coral reef. You'll find a couple of ocean ruins there, as well as a haunted snow village!
- Village w/Double Blacksmith: 539 66 137
- Mountains Biome: 820 115 -413
- Snow Taiga Village: 974 69 -691
- Coral Reef Biome: 461 63 3
- Snow Biome: 191 66 0
- 2 Ocean Ruins: 3 65 239
- Haunted Snow Village: -221 71 150
- Igloo: -370 69 157
Nether Portal was near the village. I wouldn't create one near spawn, you get into a pretty boxed in area which is hard to find your way out from.
- Crimson Forest Biome: 67 44 -40
- Warped Forest Biome: -44 57 62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -73 81 -195
- Bastion Remnant: 34 68 -286
Hillside Savanna Village
Credit: NDV Games - Seed: 1486378202 - Version: 1.16
If you're looking for various villages, biomes, and a few ruined portals then this seed could be a good option for you. One of the nice features of this one is the savanna village that is partially on a hill with a waterfall on it. You've got three different ruined portals scattered around some of the biomes near the spawn. There's a desert village, pillager outpost, and a second desert village to explore! In the Nether, you'll find a warped forest and a huge basalt delta if you put your portal near the spawn. There's a soul sand valley not too far from it, and if you venture deeper into the zone you'll find a bastion remnant!
- Haunted Village: 549 71 96
- Ruined Portal: 354 77 86
- Hillside Savanna Village: -294 74 570
- Desert Village: -819 64 445
- Pillager Outpost: -887 77 249
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 292 82 -557
- Swamp Biome: 735 63 -931
- Ruined Portal in Swamp: 817 64 -1028
- Desert Village #2: 1494 63 -1163
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Warped Forest Biome: 105 93 -62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -53 86 -172
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -214 46 -240
- Bastion Remnant: 23 36 -151
Natural Sculpture Seed
Credit: KarotBoi - Seed: -1709005712 - Version: 1.16
This is a seed for you more creative types out there, because there's a natural formation that looks like a head holding up a hand not too far from spawn. You could potentially carve this out a bit more and get really artistic if you wanted! It would make for a great focal point for your next base. There's also a pretty interesting area not too far from spawn that has three ocean ruins that are on land! You can explore these and get some quick resources from the chests.
If you do a Nether portal not too far from the original spawn, you get a really nice layout! There's soul sand, crimson forest, warped forest, and a basalt delta all pretty close together. If you want to have access to these areas, then this is a great seed. The nearby Bastion Remnant is also really nice and has a great shape, with the treasure room being easily access once you're inside!
- Sculpture Formation: 1117 79 -320
- Three Land Based Ocean Ruins: 986 66 185
- Ruined Portal: 826 67 -275
- Birch Forest Near Ice Bergs: 513 70 -376
- Swamp Biome: 450 63 -956
- Village: 124 71 -767
- Pyramid: -256 69 74
- Pillager Outpost: 1501 85 378
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Soul Sand Valley: 140 75 6
- Crimson Forest: 74 90 -33
- Warped Forest: 55 42 108
- Basalt Delta: 256 68 -125
- Bastion Remnant: -214 68 -77
- Fortress: -246 67 -699
Taiga Island w/Diamonds Seed
Credit: DeliciousTidePod - Seed: 1796811328 - Version: 1.14
This one is pretty nice because you start out on a pretty great Taiga Island, and not only that you can pretty much dig straight down (be careful) and find some Diamond right away! There's a cave system under the spawn, and if you head to the coordinates (show them in the options) listed below you will find six diamonds! There's also a ravine that's a bit of a hike from spawn, but if you make the trip you'll be rewarded with a couple of exposed diamonds. If you're looking for a Stronghold, that can be found at a Badlands Village along with a large ravine!
- Cave Diamonds (Six!): 41 11 26
- Ravine Diamonds: -1046 13 217
- Badlands Biome: 34 75 269
- Badlands Mine: -79 69 377
- Large Badlands Village w/Ravine & Stronghold: 54 65 951
Acacia Waterfall Village Seed
Credit: Jfonzy - Seed: 33480944 - Version: 1.14
While I initially liked this seed for awesome looking Acacia Village with the house surrounded by the waterfall, I found a lot more to love about it. There's a nearby Haunted Village you can head over to, and there's a Desert Village you can find as well.
- Acacia Village: 518 69 134
- Haunted Village: 136 65 531
- Desert Village: 79 63 87
- Desert Temple: -195 72 43
Haunted Village w/Ravine & Igloo Seed
Credit: MinecraftChill - Seed: 2056807939 - Version: 1.15
If you're looking for a spooky start to your next world then this seed features a haunted village built up around a large ravine! You can also find an Igloo nearby, which could give you an early place to live while you are out foraging. If you want to head to a less creepy village, there's one to be found not too far away as well.
- Haunted Village & Ravine: Spawn
- Igloo: 1325 64 98
- Large Village: 122 63 573
Huge Mansion Seed
Credit: MinecraftChill - Seed: 2033394339 - Version: 1.14
If you want to start out a game in luxury then check out this bedrock seed that features one of the largest mansions I've ever seen! It has multiple floors for you to explore and it's actually a bit spooky to make your way around this mansion. You'll find some items in chests and various other things of interest. This is a fun one to give a shot if you've never played on a seed like this before.
- Mansion: 526 91 81
- Ravine: 346 31 -186
- Monster Spawner: 819 55 -365
Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner Seed
Credit: DarkAgeOutlaw - Seed: -1231267014 - Version: 1.14
This is a pretty cool mountain village with a farm inside of a cave and a monster spawner right next to it! In the mobile version of the game, you'll find a waterfall pouring onto some unfortunate villager's house! There's also a Zombie Village not too far away from this one, so that is a fun thing to check out.
- Mountain Village: -250 72 -209
- Monster Spawner: -266 71 -242
- Zombie Village: 180 83 -310
- Large Village: -310 67 -1136
- Another Large Village: -295 64 644
Amazing Mountain Village Seed
Credit: Fredrick_Zelder - Seed: -1400738501 - Version: 1.14
If you're looking for an amazing mountain village to start your next Minecraft world then this is a great one to try! It is one of the more unique village arrangements I've ever seen, with many buildings being high up on a mountain. Not only that, there's an additional nearby village that has a Stronghold buried deeply beneath it! If you like diversity in your biomes, you start out near a pretty big swamp and if you explore around near the the Stronghold village you will find an Ice Spikes biome!
- Mountain Village: 943 78 -1104
- Taiga Village: 165 66 585
- Village w/Stronghold Underneath: 990 68 -825
- Stronghold: 948 24 -825
- Ice Spikes Biome: 1448 92 -908
Tons of Stuff Near Spawn Seed
Credit: Dodriofan480 - Seed: 1961838222 - Version: 1.14
This seed features a lot of different things surrounding the spawn area that you'll be able to investigate. If you want to start a monster xp grinder, there's a spawner right next to spawn! Just head over to the forest area and you'll see some open area that heads down into a cave. Make your way down the natural path of the cave and you should run right into it. There's an additional spawner nearby this one, so you aren't going to be hurting for finding spots to farm monsters.
There's also multiple nearby ravines which nearly all have exposed diamond! These should be a lot of fun to explore and will get you started off on the right foot. There's a Desert Pyramid near a couple of these ravines, and further away is a good sized Desert Village. You'll even find a large Savannah Village, if that's more of what you are looking to utilize!
- Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 414 60 -25
- Monster Spawner: 390 44 -16
- Second Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 615 64 25
- Second Monster Spawner: 615 39 14
- Desert Village: 535 66 522
- Desert Pyramid: 251 67 878
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 653 14 -20
- Pillager Outpost: 668 68 205
- Desert Pyramid: 379 71 -354
- Small Ravine w/Diamond Nearby: 297 11 -441
- Larger Ravine w/Exposed Diamond (Multiple Spots): 426 12 -371
- Savannah Village: 185 69 962
Diamonds at Spawn + Huge Ravine Seed
Credit: TheBigButtlol - Seed: -974562123 - Version: 1.14
If you want to start off with enough diamond to craft a few important items, then this is a great one. There's a huge ravine right near spawn that has two diamond spawn locations that will set you up nicely for the rest of the game! Be careful though, these spots are at the bottom of the ravine, and you don't want to go falling off the edge. You've also got a village nearby, so there's a lot of great features in this seed.
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #1: 271 13 12
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #2: 308 13 -16
- Village: 36 ~ -265
- Big Desert Village: 973 ~ -657
Tons of Biomes Close Together Seed
Seed: 266794693 - Version: 1.14
If you want a bunch of different biomes close together then you might want to check this seed out. You've got icy islands, jungle, desert, and swamp all right next to each other. There's a desert village near the spawn, as well as a jungle temple to explore. You can also go deeper into the desert and find yourself an additional village that has a blacksmith!
- Desert Village: X: 31, Z: 84
- Second Village w/Blacksmith: X: -322, Z: -362
- Jungle Temple: X: 360, Z: -218
Many Biomes: Surface Shipwreck, Coral, Desert Village/Temple Seed
Seed: 343145341 - Version: 1.14
This seed has a lot to offer in terms of biomes, including coral, desert, ocean, and taiga. Also, it has some other great features like a large shipwreck that is on the surface that can be explored. It's also got a nearby desert village and temple, as well as a couple of different Pillager Outposts!
- Shipwreck: X: 2927, Z: 207
- Ocean Ruins: X: 3299, Z: -111
- Coral Biome: X: 3147, Z: 49
- Small Village: X: 4033, Z: 123
- Desert Pillager Outpost: X: 3129, Z: 376
- Snow Pillager Outpost: X: 4009, Z: 603
- Igloo Ice Village: X: 4159, Z: 900
- Desert Village w/Blacksmith: X: 3586, Z: -389
- Desert Temple: X: 3224, Z: -295
- Huge Lava Filled Ravine: X: 3570, Z: -445
Three Ruin Island Seed
Seed: -1673096729 - Version: 1.14
This seed features a pretty large ocean biome, but right near the island you spawn is an island that feature three island ruins that are on top of land! Each of these ruins should have a chest in them, so you can get some quick early loot to start building up your first base or two. There's quite a few islands scattered around, but there's also a landmass not too far from spawn that features a couple of Villages and even a Ravine that has a Mineshaft!
- Three Ruin Island: 380 64 173
- Underwater Ocean Ruins: 610 33 815
- Ravine: -475 39 582
- Village: -759 72 980
- Ravine w/Mineshaft: -883 32 987
- Desert Village: -1113 66 1078
Village Island Seed
Seed: -407474912 - Version: 1.16
If you're on Bedrock and want to start on an island with a village then this seed is for you! The one problem is that you don't spawn directly on it, so you'll need to head over to the coordinates below. If you want to just start teleport over there and use the /spawnpoint command to create your spawn at it! Not only do you have the village, you also have a Dungeon Spawner located directly below it. It's very deep, so only head down there once you've setup yourself a bit. If you want to find some other interesting thing around the map, there's a Ruin that's been frozen in the snowy biome and an Ocean Monument not too far from the village island.
- Village Island: 181 69 474
- Dungeon Spawner: 194 38 514
- Frozen Ruins: 44 68 231
- Ocean Monument: -186 61 297
- Village: 449 72 -1130
Huge Island Seed
Seed: 3254239 - Version: 1.14
If you want just a huge island to build on then this is a good starting seed for you. It doesn't have a ton in terms of villages, but it does have another large island but is more mountainous. It also has a fairly close swamp biome, and there's a Mineshaft you can explore as well.
- Big Mountainous Island: -498 101 525
- Swamp Biome: -754 64 737
- Mineshaft: -912 29 576
How to Use a Seed in Minecraft Pocket Edition
Using seeds is relatively simple, you just need to make sure to set them up prior to creating a world. A seed will determine how your new world is generated, and they make it a lot easier to have a spawn that will be near worthwhile objects and areas. To use a seed in Minecraft PE, just scroll down in the Create New World Game Settings:
Copy one of the seed numbers that is listed below and paste it into the text area below Seed. You can then set the rest of your settings for the world and then hit create! that's all you need to do to get a custom seed working.