We're taking a look at some of the best seeds for Minecraft!
Our Minecraft Best Seeds List features a bunch of newly found seeds to some good areas to start your next Minecraft world. We have cool seeds for every type and version of the game! Seeds are a great way to get your adventure started in an exciting area. With the random nature of landscape creation in the game, it's nice to at least have some guarantee of what you are getting yourself into.
What is a Minecraft Seed?
A seed is a randomly generated number that represents a specific world that has been created when you start a new game of Minecraft. This seed can be used by other players to play in the exact world you are playing in!
How-to Use Minecraft Seeds
Using Seeds in Minecraft is relatively simple, and the process is largely the same across all versions of the game. When you are creating a new world, look for the "More World Options..." area, or in some cases you'll just find a blank text box that you can paste your seed code into.
Once you find this box, paste the particular seed you want to load into it and you're done! The more complicated part, is that some seeds don't work for some versions of the game. For example, all positive seeds (numbers without a - at the beginning of them) are usable from Bedrock to Java. Furthermore, if you have a negative seed from Bedrock, you have to add 4294967296 to it for it to work in the Java version (Learn more here). Finally, negative Java seeds will NOT work in Bedrock at all. There will be irregularities between Bedrock and Java seeds, which can include differences in neutral temperature and ocean biomes.
If you've got an updated version of Minecraft on your mobile device or console (Nintendo Switch & Xbox One), then all Bedrock codes should work! PlayStation 4 is currently the main outlier (other than Java), so you will need codes that are specifically for the PlayStation.
What's the Best Seed in Minecraft?
There is no best seed for Minecraft! It's very subjective and based on how you want to play. If you want to play on a seed surrounded by water, then make sure to pick an Island Seed. If you want more variety, then make sure to select a seed that has a lot of biomes in a small area.
You will now see version numbers listed on each of the below seeds. If you are using a previous or more updated version of the game, it might sometimes appear differently in your world! This does not mean you shouldn't try them or give one a shot, because a lot of the time they will be largely the same.
Specific Seed Types
If you are looking for a specific type of seed, then we have some separate pages that delve deeper into those:
- Desert Seeds
- Version 1.16 Seeds
- Bedrock Seeds
- Diamond Seeds
- Mushroom Island Seeds
- Island Seeds
- Pocket Edition Seeds
- Village Seeds
- Coral Reef Seeds
- Jungle Seeds
- Pillager Outpost Seeds
Minecraft Seeds List
Here's a list of some great seeds that should give you a fun starting point for your next world! I've listed what version of Minecraft they will work with. Bedrock works with the Windows 10, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and mobile versions! We'll be listing some coordinates for you to check out some key areas in some of the biomes. You can enable coordinates when you create a world (Bedrock), and either make your way over to the spot or use the /teleport command!
Here's a list of the Best Minecraft Seeds:
- Skinny Mushroom Island
- Many Biomes At Spawn and Huge Mesa
- Hillside Savanna Village
- Ravines & Villages
- Tons of Biomes & Easy Diamond
- Mesa Biome Surrounding a Jungle
- Village Island & Ocean Monument Surrounded by Ice
- Large Island w/Village - Also Diamonds at Spawn!
- Double Skeleton Spawner
- Mansion & Village at Spawn
- Taiga Island w/Diamonds
- Mushroom & Badlands
- Acacia Waterfall Village
- Five Diamonds at Spawn
- Jungle Island
- Big Hole
- Huge Mansion
- Awesome Valley
- Triple Biome
- Mountain Village w/Spawner
- Village Island
- Amazing Mountain Village
- Tons of Stuff Near Spawn
- Diamonds at Spawn + Huge Ravine
- Fire & Ice
- Varied Biomes
- All Biomes Nearby
- Tons of Biomes Close Together
- Many Biomes: Surface Shipwreck
Skinny Mushroom Island (Java - 1.16)
Credit: Plebiain - Seed: 2332439756294123069
This might be one of the most unique seeds I've ever come across. The main attraction is the spawn, where you start out on a huge skinny mushroom island. This is a rare biome, and the attraction of it is that monsters will not spawn on it. There's also a Ruined Portal on this island which will make for some easy loot. So it's a great safe place to build out your base. From here, you can find a cold ocean with some awesome icebergs, mountain biome, and another ruined portal. If you keep heading towards land from here, you'll come across a swamp biome with a Witch Hut. There's also a shipwreck stuck in an iceberg that looks awesome. If you head even further, you will find a desert biome with a pyramid, as well as a really great desert village that spans over some mountains! You even get some snow here because it mixed with the mountain biome.
The Nether is a solid one if you head into the portal near your spawn. You'll find all of the biomes you want within a reasonable distance of each other. You can also find a Fortress and Bastion Remnant nearby if you want to explore those!
- Ruined Portal: -325 66 372
- Ocean Monument: 350 61 864
- Coral Reef Biome: 839 60 569
- Cold Ocean Biome w/Icebergs: -582 81 640
- Mountains Biome: -1102 83 563
- Ruined Portal #2: -1119 73 686
- Swamp Biome: -1105 64 758
- Witch Hut: -1304 65 820
- Shipwreck in Iceberg: -1420 72 947
- Pyramid: -1509 74 1226
- Desert Mountain Village: -1779 89 1325
- Savanna Biome: -1801 64 1492
- Desert Village #2: -1850 63 1757
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Crimson Forest: 7 74 12
- Warped Forest: -78 75 7
- Basalt Delta: 61 53 -424
- Fortress: 78 53 -466
- Bastion Remnant: -284 73 229
Many Biomes At Spawn and Huge Mesa (Java - 1.16)
Credit: DJEvvo - Seed: 9058136630944956755
If you want a variety of biomes nearby then this is a great Java seed for that! There's a swamp, dark forest, mesa, and desert biome all nearby the spawn. The mesa is absolutely huge, and it features at least three exposed spider spawners in it! You'll also find quite a few mine cart chests on tracks all-around the area. You'll also find a couple of villageds not too far away from the spawn as well. The Nether is a pretty good spawn once you get out from the caves. You'll find a warped forest, soul sand valley, and crimson forest all within range of each other. There's also a bastion remnant and large fortress to explore!
- Swamp Biome: -119 63 123
- Dark Forest Biome: -48 78 155
- Ruined Portal: 38 70 347
- Pyramid: 100 65 298
- Mine: 195 64 244
- Exposed Spider Spawner: 201 64 205
- Exposed Spider Spawner #2: 195 64 179
- Exposed Spider Spawner #3: 245 71 231
- Village: -510 64 439
- Village #2: 688 64 -186
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Warped Forest Biome: -75 74 57
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -799 84 238
- Crimson Forest Biome: -657 39 97
- Bastion Remnant: -78 91 204
- Fortress: -777 61 245
Hillside Savanna Village (Bedrock - 1.16)
Credit: NDV Games - Seed: 1486378202
If you're looking for various villages, biomes, and a few ruined portals then this seed could be a good option for you. One of the nice features of this one is the savanna village that is partially on a hill with a waterfall on it. You've got three different ruined portals scattered around some of the biomes near the spawn. There's a desert village, pillager outpost, and a second desert village to explore! In the Nether, you'll find a warped forest and a huge basalt delta if you put your portal near the spawn. There's a soul sand valley not too far from it, and if you venture deeper into the zone you'll find a bastion remnant!
- Haunted Village: 549 71 96
- Ruined Portal: 354 77 86
- Hillside Savanna Village: -294 74 570
- Desert Village: -819 64 445
- Pillager Outpost: -887 77 249
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 292 82 -557
- Swamp Biome: 735 63 -931
- Ruined Portal in Swamp: 817 64 -1028
- Desert Village #2: 1494 63 -1163
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Warped Forest Biome: 105 93 -62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -53 86 -172
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -214 46 -240
- Bastion Remnant: 23 36 -151
Ravines & Villages (Bedrock - 1.16)
Credit: MKR Cinema - Seed: -1260790447
This was a surprising seed, because I just kept coming across additional generated structures! You spawn in-between two villages and large ravines. The area here is pretty flat, so you could build out this area relatively easily. If you head towards the desert biome, you will find two different villages and three pyramids to explore! If you get further from spawn, you'll find a pretty interesting floating island. There's also a ravine nearby with a mine to be explored. In the nether you'll spawn right in a huge basalt delta biome, along with a soul sand and crimson forest not too far away!
- Plains Village: 137 66 -236
- Plains Village #2: 85 69 209
- Taiga Village (Blast Furnace): -294 63 219
- Desert Village: 542 64 582
- Pyramid: 554 65 752
- Pyramid #2: 362 65 879
- Desert Village #2: 198 67 1063
- Pyramid #3: 314 69 1123
- Floating Island: -436 88 -907
- Ravine w/Mine: -164 4- -1056
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Basalt Delta Biome: 9 74 -6
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -106 82 -24
- Crimson Forest Biome: -243 67 8
Tons of Biomes & Easy Diamond (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: EliWRN - Seed: 10292992
I originally started checking out this seed due to the talk about tons of biomes in a short space. Once I went into it though, I found a huge ravine that had many diamonds in it! Not only that, this ravine featured mines that could be explored for possibly more diamonds. There's also a spider spawner that is exposed that you could easily exploit. If that's not enough, there's some great biomes all over the area. You start off in a savanna, desert, plains area. If you start to explore you'll find a mountainous area, large ocean, and cold areas. There's even an interesting spawn of an Outpost right next to a Village!
- 9 Diamonds in Ravine: 1225 11 27
- 6 Diamonds in Ravine (Lava hazard): 1246 14 44
- More Ravine Diamonds: 1286 12 69
- Spider Spawner: 1283 22 65
- Outpost Right Next to Village: 455 66 504
- Ocean Monument: -330 61 136
- Large Savanna Village: 980 71 1016
- Haunted Village Near Swamp Biome: 1105 68 -1149
Mesa Biome Surrounding a Jungle (Java - 1.15.2)
Credit: exitparadise - Seed: 867832618049646
This is a really beautiful seed with the contrast of the varying colors of the mesa surrounding this bit of jungle biome. You spawn very close to this area in a pretty large jungle that eventually turns into the mesa. This is how you end up with the mix of distinct areas, which would make for a great place to build. There's a ton of mines in the mesa area, you can find a spider spawner exposed as well.
If you decide to go away from spawn across the ocean, you'll find a pretty nice savanna island with a couple of exposed shipwrecks to explore!
- Jungle Surrounded by Mesa: -42 69 -740
- Exposed Mine: 353 71 -747
- Exposed Spider Spawner: 287 69 -886
- Birch Forest Biome: -31 63 -1146
- Mountains Biome: 207 86 -1412
- Village: -1496 63 -1423
- Shipwreck (Savanna Island): 111 66 269
- Shipwreck #2: -201 63 349
Village Island & Ocean Monument Surrounded by Ice (Java - 1.15.2)
Credit: MichaelMiller2578 - Seed: -3714757682118750540
Wow, this is a great seed to start out on! Not only do you spawn right in a large village on an island that is surrounded by ice, you're also a stones throw away from an ocean monument that you can explore. There's more monuments to find as well, plus many ruins and shipwrecks you should come across. If you want to find a mainland area, you can find it not too far from your spawn (listed in the coordinates below). It has many different biomes on it, I found mountains, forest, dark forest, and even swamp!
- Spawn Village: 103 75 9
- Ocean Monument: 142 61 112
- Ocean Ruins: 72 37 119
- Shipwreck: 259 51 367
- Ocean Monument #2: 785 61 97
- Shipwreck #2: 821 64 43
- Ocean Ruins #2: 793 48 25
- Shipwreck #3: 857 57 320
- Ocean Monument #3: 1184 61 257
- Ocean Ruins #3: 47 34 -172
- Mainland: 95 76 -477
Large Island w/Village - Also Diamonds at Spawn! (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: dstrllmttr - Seed: -1007380239
Originally, I was going to post this seed just for the large island with a village on it! That was before I did some exploring right next to spawn and found two diamond spawns that will get you a total of ten diamonds! These are literally right in two separate ravines that are next to spawn. You will need to be careful because there's quite a bit of lava around, but it's obviously worth it for a quick 10 diamonds right when you start a game. You can take this diamond over to the island village and have quite a nice start to your game. The village island is really not too far from where you spawn, so just hop in a boat and head towards the coordinates listed below! There's also a pretty large forest/taiga village that's a bit of a hike but worth seeking out.
- Spawn: 449 73 0
- Ravine w/2 Diamond: 473 11 -23
- Ravine w/8 Diamond: 503 11 -21
- Island Village: 653 64 572
- Large Taiga Village: 1362 71 929
Double Skeleton Spawner (Bedrock - 1.14)
Credit: Yungxblunt - Seed: -1627030624
Finding Bedrock seeds with double spawners are pretty hard to find, so this one is pretty unique. Not only do you have the spawners that aren't too far from spawn, you have quite a few villages to explore! One of these in particular is a really awesome Savanna Village that has some houses on a hill and is overall pretty interesting looking.
- Double Skeleton Spawners: 391 45 60
- Dig Straight Down From: 391 72 60
- Desert Temple: 266 65 222
- Desert Village: 152 67 184
- Savanna Village: 157 64 -268
- Lava Filled Ravine: 423 17 304
- Haunted Village: 1082 63 458
- Ship Wreck: 12 55 353
- Underwater Ruins: 35 51 439
Mansion & Village at Spawn (Java - 1.14.4)
Credit: Killstepz - Seed: -6760285559310078106
This seed has you starting out right next to a huge Mansion that is also right next to a pretty large and active village. You've got a Jungle biome right next to it, and you can find some Swamp, Bamboo, and Birch not too far away.
- Mansion Entrance: 64 73 82
- Village: 103 64 -4
- Swamp Biome: -227 68 440
- Bamboo Forest: 251 97 -303
- Birch Forest: -655 64 162
Taiga Island w/Diamonds (Bedrock - 1.14)
Credit: DeliciousTidePod - Seed: 1796811328
This one is pretty nice because you start out on a pretty great Taiga Island, and not only that you can pretty much dig straight down (be careful) and find some Diamond right away! There's a cave system under the spawn, and if you head to the coordinates (show them in the options) listed below you will find six diamonds! There's also a ravine that's a bit of a hike from spawn, but if you make the trip you'll be rewarded with a couple of exposed diamonds. If you're looking for a Stronghold, that can be found at a Badlands Village along with a large ravine!
- Cave Diamonds (Six!): 32 11 29
- Ravine Diamonds: -1046 13 217
- Badlands Biome: 34 75 269
- Badlands Mine: -79 69 377
- Large Badlands Village w/Ravine & Stronghold: 54 65 951
Mushroom & Badlands (Java - 1.15.2)
Credit: LordofSnails - Seed: -935877912
If you're looking for a seed to start at a mushroom biome, then you can do a lot worse than this one! We've got the nice sized mushroom biome to keep out the monsters, but we've also got nearby Badlands with a mine to explore! Not only that, not too far from the mushrooms and the badlands is a village to visit.
- Mushroom Biome: -50 78 573
- Badlands Biome/Mine: 220 71 662
- Large Village: 312 62 620
- Swamp Biome: 425 64 735
- Flower Fields & Bees: -293 68 140
Acacia Waterfall Village (Bedrock - 1.14)
Credit: Jfonzy - Seed: 33480944
While I initially liked this seed for awesome looking Acacia Village with the house surrounded by the waterfall, I found a lot more to love about it. There's a nearby Haunted Village you can head over to, and there's a Desert Village you can find as well. Near that Desert Village is a cave, if you head down into it and get to the bottom, you'll find a Diamond spawn with eight Diamond in it! That's a pretty huge bounty and can really get you started on your way to a new build.
- Acacia Village: 518 69 134
- Haunted Village: 136 65 531
- Desert Village: 79 63 87
- Diamonds in Deep Cave (Near Desert Village): 51 11 98
- Cave Entrance: 41 64 128
- If you teleport here you will be in front of lava where the Diamonds can be found. There's EIGHT Diamond here to find, so it's worth exploring. It is kind of hard to find if you go through the cave, try to use the coordinates to guide you.
- Desert Temple: -195 72 43
Five Diamonds at Spawn (Java - 1.15.2)
Credit: SpaceBoiArt - Seed: -6959476951899901279
If you're looking to get started with some diamond tools right off the bat, then you might want to try out this seed. Literally, right next to the spawn is a humongous sinkhole that you can go down into and find five diamonds spawned right at the bottom of it. This hole goes ALL the way to the level of where the diamond is and you will find them not too far if you go straight down. This spawn is right at a pretty large village the encompasses the majority of this Giant Tree Taiga biome. If that's not enough for you, there's a monster spawner very close to where you spawn as well. It's not too far down in a nearby hole.
- Diamonds in Cave: -155 11 45
- Spawner Cave Entrance: -220 70 95
- Spawner Location: -219 65 93
- Ship Wreck: -157 64 351
Jungle Island (Java - 1.15)
Credit: SpaceBoiArt- Seed: 6989950847981476017
Trying to find a great island based seed? Well, this one is pretty great because it features jungle biome on the island and it is surrounded by a coral reef! This one will be great for a play through if you're looking to see how island living might be. Enjoy the tropical weather and the access to an abundant reef. There's plenty of ship wrecks to find, and a village not too far away if you want to get back to civilization.
- Ship Wreck Near Spawn: X: -152, Y: 51, Z: 24
- Jungle Temple: X: -1016, Y: 69, Z: 8
- Village: X: -508, Y: 62, Z: 244
- Buried Treasure: X: 169, Y: 63, Z: -359
Big Hole (Java - 1.15)
Credit: TheScyphozoa- Seed: 8879956355735410260
This is a pretty unique seed because there's a HUGE hole located on the map that you could make a focal point for your next build. The screenshot shown does not do it justice, it's pretty huge and with the right Minecraft Shaders, it would look pretty amazing with the increased shadows and lighting. This might be part of a new evil lair you can put together! There's also some other good finds across the map, like the ship wreck that is right next to a pretty awesome icy island that is in a circular bay and surrounded by other small land based islands!
- Spawn w/Village: X: -219, Y: 73, Z: 61
- The Big Hole: X: 277, Y: 71, Z: -254
- Taiga Village: X: 37, Y: 79, Z: -756
- Ship Wreck Next to Ice Island: X: -180, 55, -896
- Flower Forest Biome: X: -1020, Y: 82, -681
Huge Mansion (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: MinecraftChill - Seed: 2033394339
If you want to start out a game in luxury then check out this bedrock seed that features one of the largest mansions I've ever seen! It has multiple floors for you to explore and it's actually a bit spooky to make your way around this mansion. You'll find some items in chests and various other things of interest. This is a fun one to give a shot if you've never played on a seed like this before.
- Mansion: X: 526, Y: 91, Z: 81
- Ravine: X: 346, Y: 31, Z: -186
- Monster Spawner: X: 819, Y: 55, Z: -365
Awesome Valley (Java - 1.14+)
Credit: LightningDashr - Seed: 1861004534102875792
If you're looking for a large picturesque area to layout your home and potential village or whatever then this seed is a great place for it. You are flanked by two mountains and have a river running through the center of it. You'll have great views on a day to day basis, and have incentive to climb the nearby mountains to explore.
- Desert Village: X: 230, Y:65, Z: 34
- Large Village: X: 295, Y: 65, Z: 724
- Witch Hut: X: 145, Y:65, Z: -843
- Badlands Biome: X: 190, Y: 88, Z: 499
Triple Biome: Badlands, Dark Forest, & Mushroom (Java - 1.14+)
Credit: MaidenChinah - Seed: -1909600681984991067
This is a great seed if you want some specific diversity really close by. You've got the beautiful Badlands on one side, a dark forest with dark oak forest, and then the Mushroom biome to the south. Mushroom biomes are highly sought after because hostile monsters will not spawn there. There's a pretty interesting Mineshaft broken up between the Badlands and forest biomes that you can explore. If you're looking for generated structures, there's ship wrecks to be found in the sea and an Ocean Monument. There's also three pretty large villages scattered around in different biomes!
- Underwater Ship Wreck: X: 105, Y: 51, Z: 96
- Witch Hut: X: -443, Y: 68, Z: -396
- Village w/Cave & Ravine: X: -482, Y: 72, Z: 231
- Large Savannah Village w/Small Ravine: X: -874, Y: 70, Z: 230
- Ocean Monument: X: 319, Y: 61, Z: 558
- Swamp Village: X: 514, Y: 64, Z: 746
Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: DarkAgeOutlaw - Seed: -1231267014
This is a pretty cool mountain village with a farm inside of a cave and a monster spawner right next to it! In the mobile version of the game, you'll find a waterfall pouring onto some unfortunate villager's house! There's also a Zombie Village not too far away from this one, so that is a fun thing to check out.
- Mountain Village: X: -250, Y: 72, Z: -209
- Monster Spawner: X: -266, Y: 71, Z: -242
- Zombie Village: X: 180, Y: 83, Z: -310
- Large Village: X: -310, Y: 67, Z: -1136
- Another Large Village: X: -295, Y: 64, Z: 644
Village Island (Java -1.14+)
Credit: Ph3nomen0N - Seed: -772124751310384583
This is a really awesome seed because you literally spawn on a big island with a huge village attached to it! You can build yourself a couple of new Minecraft Houses that match up with the neighborhood! If you aren't enjoying the island life, you can go towards the desert that isn't too far away and find a desert temple and village! This isn't an ordinary village either, there's a cave right in the middle of it that you can explore and find a dungeon spawner. Not too far from here, you'll also find a forest with another very large village.
Here's a large map showing off some of the nearby locations you can check out (click to enlarge)! Do you find this useful? Let me know in the comments and I will make more for the other seeds!
- Desert Temple: X: -307, Y: 783, Z: 554
- Desert Village w/Dungeon Spawner: X -650, Y: 64, Z: 570
- Forest Village: X: -740, Y: 70, Z: 212
Amazing Mountain Village (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: Fredrick_Zelder - Seed: -1400738501
If you're looking for an amazing mountain village to start your next Minecraft world then this is a great one to try! It is one of the more unique village arrangements I've ever seen, with many buildings being high up on a mountain. Not only that, there's an additional nearby village that has a Stronghold buried deeply beneath it! If you like diversity in your biomes, you start out near a pretty big swamp and if you explore around near the the Stronghold village you will find an Ice Spikes biome!
- Mountain Village: X: 943, Y: 78, Z: -1104
- Taiga Village: X: 165, Y: 66, Z: 585
- Village w/Stronghold Underneath: X: 990, Y: 68, Z: -825
- Stronghold: X: 948, Y: 24, Z: -825
- Ice Spikes Biome: X: 1448, Y: 92, Z: -908
Tons of Stuff Near Spawn (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: Dodriofan480 - Seed: 1961838222
This seed features a lot of different things surrounding the spawn area that you'll be able to investigate. If you want to start a monster xp grinder, there's a spawner right next to spawn! Just head over to the forest area and you'll see some open area that heads down into a cave. Make your way down the natural path of the cave and you should run right into it. There's an additional spawner nearby this one, so you aren't going to be hurting for finding spots to farm monsters.
There's also multiple nearby ravines which nearly all have exposed diamond! These should be a lot of fun to explore and will get you started off on the right foot. There's a Desert Pyramid near a couple of these ravines, and further away is a good sized Desert Village. You'll even find a large Savannah Village, if that's more of what you are looking to utilize!
- Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: X: 414, Y: 60, Z: -25
- Monster Spawner: X: 390, Y: 44, Z: -16
- Second Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: X: 615, Y: 64, Z: 25
- Second Monster Spawner: X: 615, Y: 39, Z: 14
- Desert Village: X: 535, Y: 66, Z: 522
- Desert Pyramid: X: 251, Y: 67, Z: 878
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: X: 690, Y: 14, Z: -87
- Pillager Outpost: X: 668, Y: 68, Z: 205
- Desert Pyramid: X: 379, Y: 71, Z: -354
- Small Ravine w/Diamond Nearby: X: 297, Y: 11, Z: -441
- Larger Ravine w/Exposed Diamond (Multiple Spots): X: 426, Y: 12, Z: -371
- Savannah Village: X: 185, Y: 69, Z: 962
Diamonds at Spawn + Huge Ravine (Bedrock - 1.14+)
Credit: TheBigButtlol - Seed: -974562123
If you want to start off with enough diamond to craft a few important items, then this is a great one. There's a huge ravine right near spawn that has two diamond spawn locations that will set you up nicely for the rest of the game! Be careful though, these spots are at the bottom of the ravine, and you don't want to go falling off the edge. You've also got a village nearby, so there's a lot of great features in this seed.
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #1: X: 271, Y: 13, Z: 12
- Diamonds at Bottom of Ravine #2: X: 308, Y: 13, Z: -16
- Village: X: 36, Z: -265
- Big Desert Village: X: 973, Y: -657
Fire & Ice (Java - 1.14+)
Credit: SlateBrick - Seed: -6183068961479409378
This is a really interesting seed because you start off in the middle of two very distinct biomes. You've got the cold ocean biome which features a lot of frozen areas to explore, and on the other side is the badlands biome that is super pretty and interesting. Combine these two together and you've got the fire and ice seed! If you're looking to increase how awesome this seed looks, maybe check out some Minecraft Shaders?
- Underwater Ruins w/Drowned: X: -443, Z: -197
Varied Biomes (Bedrock & Java - 1.14+)
Image Credit: TelepathicGrunt - Seed: 577830886
This is a wonderfully diverse seed that has a ton of varied biomes all around you! There's multiple villages, some badlands, mushroom forest, deserts, and a frozen area to explore. You can also find an area where Diamonds spawn not too far from where you start.
For further details, check out TelepathicGrunt's guide on where a bunch of great locations are around the map with coordinates!
All Biomes Nearby (All Platforms - 1.14+)
Image Credit: SnoverMC - Seed: 306959825
This is an awesome one to use because there's a huge variety of biomes all around you! This makes for an extremely diverse play through, and you can find all of the stuff you could ever want just by traveling around the map. There's even a large mineshaft straight down below where you spawn.
Here's a look at the large boat, village, and ruins area you can find!
Key Locations (Java Coordinates)
- Village, Well, Desert Pyramid, Boat, Underwater Ruins: X:-2746, Z: 1393
- Large Reef: X:-1924, Z:1493
- Mesa/Swamp Mineshaft: X: 1555, Z: -355
Tons of Biomes Close Together (Bedrock - 1.14+)
If you want a bunch of different biomes close together then you might want to check this seed out. You've got icy islands, jungle, desert, and swamp all right next to each other. There's a desert village near the spawn, as well as a jungle temple to explore. You can also go deeper into the desert and find yourself an additional village that has a blacksmith!
- Desert Village: X: 31, Z: 84
- Second Village w/Blacksmith: X: -322, Z: -362
- Jungle Temple: X: 360, Z: -218
Many Biomes: Surface Shipwreck, Coral, Desert Village/Temple (Bedrock - 1.14+)
This seed has a lot to offer in terms of biomes, including coral, desert, ocean, and taiga. Also, it has some other great features like a large shipwreck that is on the surface that can be explored. It's also got a nearby desert village and temple, as well as a couple of different Pillager Outposts!
- Shipwreck: X: 2927, Z: 207
- Ocean Ruins: X: 3299, Z: -111
- Coral Biome: X: 3147, Z: 49
- Small Village: X: 4033, Z: 123
- Desert Pillager Outpost: X: 3129, Z: 376
- Snow Pillager Outpost: X: 4009, Z: 603
- Igloo Ice Village: X: 4159, Z: 900
- Desert Village w/Blacksmith: X: 3586, Z: -389
- Desert Temple: X: 3224, Z: -295
- Huge Lava Filled Ravine: X: 3570, Z: -445
That's it for now, let me know in the comments what more you'd like to see out of this post! More key locations & coordinates? More variations of seeds? What type of seeds?