If you're playing Minecraft on PS4, Mobile (Pocket Edition), or Windows 10 then you're playing on the Bedrock version of the game! Seeds are what create the world that you play in, so having one that provides you with a lot of things you'd like to be surrounded with can be important. If you're looking for a particular place to start playing, then we've got a full list of great Minecraft Bedrock Seeds from you to choose from in this post!
Using the Key Locations
If you want to teleport yourself to one of the locations I mention, just copy the numbers listed by the one you want to visit. Go into your game and into that seed, then in the command window just type in "/teleport @s " or "/tp @s" and paste the numbers! Once you hit enter, you should teleport to the location.
You can also use these coordinates if you show coordinates in the options before creating your world! I try to keep locations I list relatively close to the spawn, so try to head in the direction that matches the coordinates to find it.
Bedrock vs. Java Versions
If you are on Windows (unless you're on Java), PS4, or Pocket Edition then your version of the game is Bedrock and all seeds listed as Bedrock below should work with your game. Please note that they don't always show up exactly as described, the version numbers can sometimes play a part in how certain parts of a seed render (villages, biomes, etc.)
If you want to find some awesome Java seeds, then check out our Best Minecraft Seeds list!
Minecraft Bedrock Seeds List
Here's a list of some of the top Minecraft Bedrock Seeds:
- Ravines & Villages
- Double Blacksmith Near Coral Reef
- Hillside Savanna Village
- Natural Sculpture
- Tons of Biomes & Easy Diamond
- Village w/Ravine & Jungle Biome
- Jungle & Ice Spikes at Spawn
- Village Spawn Near Coral Reef & Lots of Diamond!
- Coral, Ocean Monument, and Icebergs
- Large Island w/Village - Also Diamonds at Spawn!
- Pillager Outpost in a Ravine
- Double Skeleton Spawner
- Taiga Island w/Diamonds
- Acacia Waterfall Village
- Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner
- Amazing Mountain Village
- Tons of Stuff Near Spawn
Ravines & Villages (1.16)
Credit: MKR Cinema - Seed: -1260790447
This was a surprising seed, because I just kept coming across additional generated structures! You spawn in-between two villages and large ravines. The area here is pretty flat, so you could build out this area relatively easily. If you head towards the desert biome, you will find two different villages and three pyramids to explore! If you get further from spawn, you'll find a pretty interesting floating island. There's also a ravine nearby with a mine to be explored. In the nether you'll spawn right in a huge basalt delta biome, along with a soul sand and crimson forest not too far away!
- Plains Village: 137 66 -236
- Plains Village #2: 85 69 209
- Taiga Village (Blast Furnace): -294 63 219
- Desert Village: 542 64 582
- Pyramid: 554 65 752
- Pyramid #2: 362 65 879
- Desert Village #2: 198 67 1063
- Pyramid #3: 314 69 1123
- Floating Island: -436 88 -907
- Ravine w/Mine: -164 4- -1056
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Basalt Delta Biome: 9 74 -6
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -106 82 -24
- Crimson Forest Biome: -243 67 8
Double Blacksmith Near Coral Reef (1.16)
Credit: MKR Cinema - Seed: 1792133092
The main attraction to this seed is that you spawn right next to a village that features a double blacksmith! This is pretty useful, so that alone might be worth it. If you explore outward, you'll find some interesting areas to explore. This is a pretty heavily wooded seed with lots of cold areas, so if you're into that you'll probably enjoy it. There's mountains, snow taiga village, and a whole separate snow biome across from the coral reef. You'll find a couple of ocean ruins there, as well as a haunted snow village!
- Village w/Double Blacksmith: 539 66 137
- Mountains Biome: 820 115 -413
- Snow Taiga Village: 974 69 -691
- Coral Reef Biome: 461 63 3
- Snow Biome: 191 66 0
- 2 Ocean Ruins: 3 65 239
- Haunted Snow Village: -221 71 150
- Igloo: -370 69 157
Nether Portal was near the village. I wouldn't create one near spawn, you get into a pretty boxed in area which is hard to find your way out from.
- Crimson Forest Biome: 67 44 -40
- Warped Forest Biome: -44 57 62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -73 81 -195
- Bastion Remnant: 34 68 -286
Hillside Savanna Village (1.16)
Credit: NDV Games - Seed: 1486378202
If you're looking for various villages, biomes, and a few ruined portals then this seed could be a good option for you. One of the nice features of this one is the savanna village that is partially on a hill with a waterfall on it. You've got three different ruined portals scattered around some of the biomes near the spawn. There's a desert village, pillager outpost, and a second desert village to explore! In the Nether, you'll find a warped forest and a huge basalt delta if you put your portal near the spawn. There's a soul sand valley not too far from it, and if you venture deeper into the zone you'll find a bastion remnant!
- Haunted Village: 549 71 96
- Ruined Portal: 354 77 86
- Hillside Savanna Village: -294 74 570
- Desert Village: -819 64 445
- Pillager Outpost: -887 77 249
- Ruined Portal in Mountain Biome: 292 82 -557
- Swamp Biome: 735 63 -931
- Ruined Portal in Swamp: 817 64 -1028
- Desert Village #2: 1494 63 -1163
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Warped Forest Biome: 105 93 -62
- Basalt Delta Biome: -53 86 -172
- Soul Sand Valley Biome: -214 46 -240
- Bastion Remnant: 23 36 -151
Natural Sculpture (1.16)
Credit: KarotBoi - Seed: -1709005712
This is a seed for you more creative types out there, because there's a natural formation that looks like a head holding up a hand not too far from spawn. You could potentially carve this out a bit more and get really artistic if you wanted! It would make for a great focal point for your next base. There's also a pretty interesting area not too far from spawn that has three ocean ruins that are on land! You can explore these and get some quick resources from the chests.
If you do a Nether portal not too far from the original spawn, you get a really nice layout! There's soul sand, crimson forest, warped forest, and a basalt delta all pretty close together. If you want to have access to these areas, then this is a great seed. The nearby Bastion Remnant is also really nice and has a great shape, with the treasure room being easily access once you're inside!
- Sculpture Formation: 1117 79 -320
- Three Land Based Ocean Ruins: 986 66 185
- Ruined Portal: 826 67 -275
- Birch Forest Near Ice Bergs: 513 70 -376
- Swamp Biome: 450 63 -956
- Village: 124 71 -767
- Pyramid: -256 69 74
- Pillager Outpost: 1501 85 378
Nether Portal was created very close to spawn.
- Soul Sand Valley: 140 75 6
- Crimson Forest: 74 90 -33
- Warped Forest: 55 42 108
- Basalt Delta: 256 68 -125
- Bastion Remnant: -214 68 -77
- Fortress: -246 67 -699
Tons of Biomes & Easy Diamond (Bedrock - 1.14.6)
Credit: EliWRN - Seed: 10292992
I originally started checking out this seed due to the talk about tons of biomes in a short space. Once I went into it though, I found a huge ravine that had many diamonds in it! Not only that, this ravine featured mines that could be explored for possibly more diamonds. There's also a spider spawner that is exposed that you could easily exploit. If that's not enough, there's some great biomes all over the area. You start off in a savanna, desert, plains area. If you start to explore you'll find a mountainous area, large ocean, and cold areas. There's even an interesting spawn of an Outpost right next to a Village!
- 9 Diamonds in Ravine: 1225 11 27
- 6 Diamonds in Ravine (Lava hazard): 1246 14 44
- More Ravine Diamonds: 1286 12 69
- Spider Spawner: 1283 22 65
- Outpost Right Next to Village: 455 66 504
- Ocean Monument: -330 61 136
- Large Savanna Village: 980 71 1016
- Haunted Village Near Swamp Biome: 1105 68 -1149
Village w/Ravine & Jungle Biome (1.14.6)
Credit: SilkySharp - Seed: 598080973
This seed has got a jungle biome, but it also has a lot of other stuff going on with it. You've got the village with a ravine running right through it. This ravine also has a diamond spawn inside of it. The jungle biome is not far from here and has a couple of temples and another village. Near the spawn you can go to a snow village with some igloos and an ice spike biome. Not too far from there is another ravine with more diamond! There's a lot to explore with this one if you're looking for additional things along with some jungle.
- Village w/Ravine: -284 69 75
- Diamond in Ravine: -322 11 43
- Jungle Biome: -580 72 23
- Village Near Jungle: -708 64 171
- Jungle Temple: -794 67 112
- Bamboo Jungle: -975 70 -151
- Jungle Temple #2: -955 65 -463
- Snow Village w/Igloos: 125 63 -342
- Ice Spikes Biome: -44 72 -423
- Ravine #2 w/Diamond: -149 12 -664
- Igloo: -290 72 -803
Jungle & Ice Spikes at Spawn (1.14.6)
Credit: TelepathicGrunt - Seed: 1659596317
What a crazy mix of biomes at your spawn where you find yourself in a large jungle but right next to it you see huge ice spikes! You'll find a snow village, mine in a ravine, a few more villages, and a pillager outpost! This is just after my research of the seed, I'm sure there's quite a bit more to find if you delve deeper. This would be a great seed for a variety of things to play with.
- Jungle Temple: -138 82 134
- Snow Village: 173 69 -373
- Mine in Ravine: -838 36 561
- Village: -1146 71 584
- Large Village: -1214 70 959
- Pillager Outpost: 474 81 134
- Large Haunted Village: 659 69 252
- Snow Village #2: 1041 66 51
Village Spawn Near Coral Reef & Lots of Diamond! (1.14.6)
Credit: ThatOneWeebGurl - Seed: -1968925663
You spawn right next to a village in this seed with a nearby coral reef that can be explored. This seed also has an additional village, as well as a haunted village! There's also a pretty nice bonus to this seed because there's a huge Ravine that's not too far from spawn where you can go into and find quite a bit of exposed diamond! I searched around this area and managed to find three different Diamond spawns. You might even find more because of how big this underground area expands.
- Coral Reef: 291 60 190
- Swamp Biome: 310 64 6
- Ravine: 319 13 57
- Four Diamond: 320 11 34
- Four More Diamond: 291 11 55
- Eight Diamond: 289 14 30
- Eight More Diamond: 278 12 66
- Second Village: 219 71 -404
- Haunted Village: 98 71 -703
- Second Haunted Village: -207 64 -691
Coral, Ocean Monument, and Icebergs (1.14.6)
Credit: MrFackleWinkie - Seed: 1919300996
If you're looking for a tougher start, this seed starts you out on a small island with very little on it. You're surrounded by coral reefs, and there's an Ocean Monument very close to spawn. You aren't too far from resources though, you can find a couple of islands with trees and there's some larger landmasses. You can also find a village fairly close by that's listed down below! There's also a very large and awesome looking badlands biome that I recommend seeking out.
- Ocean Monument: 4249 61 168
- Village: 4788 67 231
- Pillager Outpost: 5384 84 280
- Badlands Biome: 5569 87 729
- Iceberg Biome: 3965 63 299
- Flower Biome: 3806 69 1283
- Pillager Outpost #2: 4153 78 725
- Swamp Biome: 4101 63 830
Large Island w/Village - Also Diamonds at Spawn! (1.14.6)
Credit: dstrllmttr - Seed: -1007380239
Originally, I was going to post this seed just for the large island with a village on it! That was before I did some exploring right next to spawn and found two diamond spawns that will get you a total of ten diamonds! These are literally right in two separate ravines that are next to spawn. You will need to be careful because there's quite a bit of lava around, but it's obviously worth it for a quick 10 diamonds right when you start a game. You can take this diamond over to the island village and have quite a nice start to your game. The village island is really not too far from where you spawn, so just hop in a boat and head towards the coordinates listed below! There's also a pretty large forest/taiga village that's a bit of a hike but worth seeking out.
- Spawn: 449 73 0
- Ravine w/2 Diamond: 473 11 -23
- Ravine w/8 Diamond: 503 11 -21
- Island Village: 653 64 572
- Large Taiga Village: 1362 71 929
Pillager Outpost in a Ravine (1.14.6)
Credit: god_lifts - Seed: 616843740
This isn't exactly at spawn, but you can get walk there in a reasonable amount of time. This is a really cool spawn because the outpost is right in a ravine which makes it extend all the way to the bottom of it. You can also find a couple of diamonds down in the ravine, so that's a quick boost to your early game. There's likely some more exploring to be done in this area. This desert area is pretty packed with stuff because there's a couple of villages and pyramids in the biome. At the spawn, you can find a desert with a pyramid and a village that's entirely separate from the outpost section!
- Desert Pyramid: 1322 71 176
- Haunted Desert Village: 1398 69 131
- Coral Reef: 1655 55 -228
- Pillager Outpost in Ravine: 488 69 487
- Diamonds in Ravine: 483 13 499
- Desert Pyramid: 362 65 560
- Desert Village #2: 593 71 533
- Haunted Desert Village #2: 128 68 534
- Desert Pyramid #3: 106 65 304
Double Skeleton Spawner (1.14)
Credit: Yungxblunt - Seed: -1627030624
Finding Bedrock seeds with double spawners are pretty hard to find, so this one is pretty unique. Not only do you have the spawners that aren't too far from spawn, you have quite a few villages to explore! One of these in particular is a really awesome Savanna Village that has some houses on a hill and is overall pretty interesting looking.
- Double Skeleton Spawners: 391 45 60
- Dig Straight Down From: 391 72 60
- Desert Temple: 266 65 222
- Desert Village: 152 67 184
- Savanna Village: 157 64 -268
- Lava Filled Ravine: 423 17 304
- Haunted Village: 1082 63 458
- Ship Wreck: 12 55 353
- Underwater Ruins: 35 51 439
Taiga Island w/Diamonds (1.14)
Credit: DeliciousTidePod - Seed: 1796811328
This one is pretty nice because you start out on a pretty great Taiga Island, and not only that you can pretty much dig straight down (be careful) and find some Diamond right away! There's a cave system under the spawn, and if you head to the coordinates (show them in the options) listed below you will find six diamonds! There's also a ravine that's a bit of a hike from spawn, but if you make the trip you'll be rewarded with a couple of exposed diamonds. If you're looking for a Stronghold, that can be found at a Badlands Village along with a large ravine!
- Cave Diamonds (Six!): 32 11 29
- Ravine Diamonds: -1046 13 217
- Badlands Biome: 34 75 269
- Badlands Mine: -79 69 377
- Large Badlands Village w/Ravine & Stronghold: 54 65 951
Acacia Waterfall Village (1.14)
Credit: Jfonzy - Seed: 33480944
While I initially liked this seed for awesome looking Acacia Village with the house surrounded by the waterfall, I found a lot more to love about it. There's a nearby Haunted Village you can head over to, and there's a Desert Village you can find as well. Near that Desert Village is a cave, if you head down into it and get to the bottom, you'll find a Diamond spawn with eight Diamond in it! That's a pretty huge bounty and can really get you started on your way to a new build.
- Acacia Village: 518 69 134
- Haunted Village: 136 65 531
- Desert Village: 79 63 87
- Diamonds in Deep Cave (Near Desert Village): 51 11 98
- Cave Entrance: 41 64 128
- If you teleport here you will be in front of lava where the Diamonds can be found. There's EIGHT Diamond here to find, so it's worth exploring. It is kind of hard to find if you go through the cave, try to use the coordinates to guide you.
- Desert Temple: -195 72 43
Mountain Village w/Monster Spawner (1.14)
Credit: DarkAgeOutlaw - Seed: -1231267014
This is a pretty cool mountain village with a farm inside of a cave and a monster spawner right next to it! In the mobile version of the game, you'll find a waterfall pouring onto some unfortunate villager's house! There's also a Zombie Village not too far away from this one, so that is a fun thing to check out.
- Mountain Village: -250 72 -209
- Monster Spawner: -266 71 -242
- Zombie Village: 180 83 -310
- Large Village: -310 67 -1136
- Another Large Village: -295 64 644
Amazing Mountain Village (1.14)
Credit: Fredrick_Zelder - Seed: -1400738501
If you're looking for an amazing mountain village to start your next Minecraft world then this is a great one to try! It is one of the more unique village arrangements I've ever seen, with many buildings being high up on a mountain. Not only that, there's an additional nearby village that has a Stronghold buried deeply beneath it! If you like diversity in your biomes, you start out near a pretty big swamp and if you explore around near the the Stronghold village you will find an Ice Spikes biome!
- Mountain Village: 943 78 -1104
- Taiga Village: 165 66 585
- Village w/Stronghold Underneath: 990 68 -825
- Stronghold: 948 24 -825
- Ice Spikes Biome: 1448 92 -908
Tons of Stuff Near Spawn (1.14)
Credit: Dodriofan480 - Seed: 1961838222
This seed features a lot of different things surrounding the spawn area that you'll be able to investigate. If you want to start a monster xp grinder, there's a spawner right next to spawn! Just head over to the forest area and you'll see some open area that heads down into a cave. Make your way down the natural path of the cave and you should run right into it. There's an additional spawner nearby this one, so you aren't going to be hurting for finding spots to farm monsters.
There's also multiple nearby ravines which nearly all have exposed diamond! These should be a lot of fun to explore and will get you started off on the right foot. There's a Desert Pyramid near a couple of these ravines, and further away is a good sized Desert Village. You'll even find a large Savannah Village, if that's more of what you are looking to utilize!
- Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 414 60 -25
- Monster Spawner: 390 44 -16
- Second Monster Spawner Cave Entrance: 615 64 25
- Second Monster Spawner: 615 39 14
- Desert Village: 535 66 522
- Desert Pyramid: 251 67 878
- Ravine w/Exposed Diamond: 690 14 -87
- Pillager Outpost: 668 68 205
- Desert Pyramid: 379 71 -354
- Small Ravine w/Diamond Nearby: 297 11 -441
- Larger Ravine w/Exposed Diamond (Multiple Spots): 426 12 -371
- Savannah Village: 185 69 962