Speed is very important as a Killer in Dead By Daylight, and while not every Killer needs a lot of it, it is useful information for both Killers and Survivors to know. A Survivor's Base Speed is 4.0 m/s, meaning they require lots of maneuvering to loop a Killer properly. When choosing a Killer, it's also nice to know who can cut off a Survivor easily. But who are the fastest Dead By Daylight Killers?
Who are the naturally fastest Killers?
As Killers are measured by meters per second, we'll be using that measurement for this guide. The Base Speed of most common Killers without a ranged attack is 4.6 m/s. These Killers include The Trapper, Demogorgon, Oni, Ghost Face, Plague, Legion, Pig, Nightmare, Cannibal, Doctor, Hillbilly, Wraith, Clown, Executioner, Blight, Twins, Cenobite, and Nemesis. The Wraith is fastest at the start of a game, as their speed while cloaked is 6.0 m/s.
Who are the fastest Killers using their Abilities and Add-ons?
- The Wraith using a Windstorm Blood Add-on boasts an impressive 6.383 m/s walking speed while cloaked.
- The Hillbilly's Chainsaw Sprint increases the Killer's speed to 9.2 m/s. Using the Doom Engravings Add-on will increase their speed to 11.04 m/s during the duration.
- The Cannibal's Chainsaw Sweep increases his speed to 5.29 m/s during the duration and can be increased further with the use of The Beast's Mark Add-on to 5.428 m/s.
- The Pig's Ambush Dash increases her speed to 6.9 m/s during the duration.
- The Spirit's Phase-Walking speed is increased to 7.04 m/s during the duration and can be increased further with the use of the Zōri, Muddy Sports Day Cap, Dirty Uwabaki, and Mother-Daughter Ring to speeds of 7.26 m/s, 7.48 m/s, 7.7 m/s, and 8.8 m/s, respectively.
- The Legion's speed during Frenzy is increased to 5.2 m/s.
- The Demogorgon's speed during a Shred attack is 18.4 m/s and traversing, the Upside-Down using their portals is done at a speed of 20 m/s. Using the Rotten Green Tribe and Deer Lung Add-ons, traversal speed is increased to 23 and 26 m/s, respectively.
- The Oni's speed during Demon Dash is increased to 7.82 m/s, and using Kanai-Anzen Talisman and Akito's Crutch Add-ons will increase the Dash's speed to 8.46 and 8.82 m/s, respectively.
- The Blight's speed during Rush is 9.2 m/s but can increase for each chain rush with the Add-ons Blighted Rat and Blighted Crow. Blighted Rat's maximum chain speed can achieve up to 10.672 m/s unless paired with Adrenaline Vial for two extra chains, maximizing at 11.408 m/s. With Blighted Crow, the maximum chain speed is 11.408 m/s naturally and 12.512 m/s with the use of Adrenaline Vial.
- The Twins have separate speeds, but when using Victor, his speed is 6.0 m/s. Using Madeleine's Scarf, it is increased to 6.4 m/s. Using Forest Stew, it is 6.6 m/s. The two can be used together to increase Victor's Speed to 7.0 m/s.
For information regarding the new Skill-Based Matchmaking, check out Dead by Daylight Rank Grades, Qualities, and Levels on Pro Game Guides.