Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles is the latest arena fighter from CyberConnect2, and it offers a litany of items, stages, and characters for players to unlock. Players can take their time meeting specific requirements to grab these unlocks, or they can spend Kimetsu Points to gain these items instantaneously.
Kimetsu Points are earned by playing Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles' many modes and activities. We've listed methods by which users can procure the game's currency in each of the game's modes below:
- Story Mode: Kimetsu Points can be found throughout the open segments of the game's story. These items appear on the map as three golden sparkles.
- Vs. Mode: Playing standard Vs. matches will net players a modest amount of Kimetsu Points with bonuses for playing with each character and hitting specific milestones (example: playing 100 matches in vs. mode.)
- Online VS. Matches: Participating in Online Vs. Mode grants players Kimetsu points as in regular Vs. Mode
- Training Mode: Completing each character's training objectives rewards players with Kimtesu Points. Bonuses are granted for those who complete each bonus objective as well.
- Challenges: Unrelated objectives grant additional Kimetsu Points and can be checked in the Rewards menu.
For more on Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles visit one of our other articles on Pro Game Guides, like How much of the Anime does Demon Slayer: Hinokami Chronicles cover?