Hunters in Destiny 2 are quick and cunning, with no shortage of tricks at their disposal to baffle and incapacitate foes. The Arc 3.0 rework only enhances their already impressive toolkit with several electrified options.
Destiny 2 Hunter Arc 3.0 Supers
- Arc Staff
- Form a staff of pure Arc energy and acrobatically take out your foes. Can deflect incoming projectiles with the Arc staff.
- Gathering Storm
- Hurl your Arc Staff forward, embedding it into surfaces or large targets and jolting nearby targets. After a short time, a devastating lightning bolt strikes the staff, overcharging it with Arc energy. While overcharged, your staff discharges lightning at nearby foes.
Destiny 2 Hunter Arc 3.0 Abilities
- Gambler's Dodge
- Dodge to perform a deft tumble, avoiding enemy attacks. Dodging near enemies fully recharges your Melee ability.
- Marksman's Dodge
- Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Combination Blow
- A quick strike that temporarily increases your melee damage when defeating a target, stacking three times. Defeating targets with this ability also fully refills your class ability energy and restores a small amount of health.
- Disorienting Blow
- Striking an enemy with this melee ability Blinds them and Amplifies you.
- Storm Grenade
- A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Lightning Grenade
- A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.
- Flashbang Grenade
- An explosive grenade that damages and blinds nearby targets.
- Pulse Grenade
- A grenade that periodically damages targets within its explosion radius.
- Skip Grenade
- A grenade that splits upon impact, creating multiple projectiles that seek targets.
- Flux Grenade
- An explosive grenade that attaches to targets.
- Arcbolt Grenade
- A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby targets.
Destiny 2 Hunter Arc 3.0 Aspects
- Flow State
- Defeating a jolted target makes you amplified. While you are amplified, your dodge recharges more quickly. You are more resilient while dodging, and your reload speed greatly increases.
- Tempest Strike
- While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to unleash a devastating uppercut attack that travels along the ground in front of you, damaging and jolting targets it hits.
- Lethal Current
- After dodging, your next melee attack has increased lunge range, jolts the target, and creates a damaging aftershock. Damaging any jolted target with melee attacks also blinds them.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out All Warlock Arc 3.0 Abilities in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.