The Void 3.0 rework that came with the release of The Witch Queen breathed new life into Destiny 2's gameplay. A year later, Lightfall is here with a new subclass, Strand. While that's all well and fine, we're still hooked on our Void Hunter. Here's the build that has carried us through thick and thin in both PvE and PvP.
Lightfall Void Hunter Build
This build is all about staying invisible. Throw a smoke bomb? Invisible. Divebomb an enemy? Invisible. Use a finisher on an enemy? Believe it or not, invisible.
Related: How to complete NODE.OVRD.AVALON Secret Exotic Mission in Destiny 2
- Shadowshot: Moebius Quiver: Tether foes to a Void Anchor, weakening and suppressing them for you and your allies. Fire two volleys of three Void Arrows that seek nearby targets Shadowshot makes targets volatile and deals increased damage to tethered targets. Defeating tethered targets creates Orbs of Power.
- Marksman's Dodge: Dodge to perform an evasive maneuver with a steady hand. Dodging automatically reloads your weapon.
- Snare Bomb: Throw a Smoke Bomb, which attaches to surfaces and pings enemy radar. Weakens targets on detonation.
- Void Wall: A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light.
- Vanishing Step: Dodging makes you invisible.
- Trapper's Ambush: Activate Quickfall to spend your melee charge and dive to the ground, creating a large smoke cloud on impact, which then dissipates. Targets caught in the cloud are weakened, and allies are made invisible. Your Smoke Bomb makes nearby allies invisible when it attaches to nearby surfaces or targets.
- Echo of Obscurity: Finisher final blows grant invisibility. (+10 Recovery)
- Echo of Leeching: Melee final blows start health regeneration for you and nearby allies. (+10 Resilience)
- Echo of Remnants: Your lingering grenade effects have increased duration.
- Aggressive Frame, Subsistence, Thresh, Hakke Breach Armaments, Major Spec
- Le Monarque
- Fires poison arrows on full draw and quick release. Strong against Overload Champions
- Retrofit Escapade
- Rapid-Fire Frame, Zen Moment, Frenzy, Ambush, Boss Spec
Armor & Mods
The first goal of putting together armor and mods is to get 100 Resilience. Enemies in Lightfall hit harder than ever before, so having that is of the utmost importance. From there, the following is our recommended build.
- Graviton Forfeit: Increases the duration of any invisibility effects. While you are invisible, your melee recharges faster, your weapons reload faster, and your Recovery is greatly increased.
- Void Siphon, Void Targetingx2
- Void Loader x3
- Font of Endurance, Charged Up
- Void Weapon Surge x3
- Class Item
- Utility Kickstart, Bomber x2
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Best Solar Machine Guns in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Hunter Void Build in Destiny 2 Lightfall