With the release of Void 3.0 in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, the Void subclass has never been more popular. Modeled after the Stasis subclass, Void 3.0 gives players more agency than ever on how their Guardian's powers work.
While each class has received a tremendous rework with Void 3.0, one stands out more so than the others. The Titan has primarily been a defensive class when it came to Void abilities. Even with the debut of the Sentinel Shield in Destiny 2, Void has always felt like an underutilized subclass for Titans. But with Void 3.0, that all changed.
Aggressive Titan 3.0 Void Build
- Sentinel Shield: Summon a shield of Void Light. Guard with Sentinel Shield to create a defensive wall. Allies who shoot through the wall have increased weapon damage, and guarding allies makes the shield last longer.
- Rally Barricade: Create a small barrier that you can peek over wile aiming down sights. Increases weapon reload speed, stability, and range when you stand behind it.
- Shield Bash: After sprinting for a short time, use this melee ability to unleash a devastating Shield Bash that suppresses the target. Final blows with Shield Bash grant an Overshield.
- Void Wall Grenade: A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light.
- Controlled Demolition: Hitting a target with a Void ability or Volatile explosion makes them volatile. Further damage to a volatile target causes them to explode. Grants you and nearby allies health when volatile targets explode near you.
- Bastion: Cast your Super to grant Overshield to nearby allies. Casting your Barricade grants Overshield to yourself and nearby allies and empowers it, enabling it to slowly regenerate the Overshield of allies bunkering behind it and extend their Overshield duration.
- Echo of Expulsion: Void ability final blows cause targets to explode (+10 Intellect).
- Echo of Reprisal: Final blows when surrounded by combatants grant Super energy.
- Echo of Exchange: Melee final blows grant grenade energy.
Weapons, Armor, and Mods
- Doom Fang Pauldron: Void melee kills give Super eneergy. While Sentinel Shield is active, melee kills recharge Shield Throw, which extends your Super on hits.
- The Enigma: Boss Spec.
- Suppression Mastery: Suppression effects you create have increased duration.
- Suppressive Glaive: Damaging combatants with your Glaive suppresses them, preventing them from using abilities for a short time.
- Unstoppable Glaive: Glaives you wield fire a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants.
This Titan build is focused on raw aggression and dominating the battlefield. By shutting down enemies and keeping them from using abilities and supers and exploding everything around them, this Titan build is able to clear waves of enemies with ease.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Best Void 3.0 build for Hunters: Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.