Dungeon & Fighter Duel is an anime fighting game in which you can choose between 16 characters. While each has its advantages, some are more popular due to their special attacks, called skills. Also, some fighters are more beginner-friendly, so our DNF Duel Best Characters tier list may be diffrent from yours if you are a truly experienced player.
All Characters in DNF Duel, ranked
|SS||Berserker, Crusader, Troubleshooter, Swift Master|
|S||Ranger, Hitman, Striker|
|A||Vanguard, Kunoichi, Lost Warrior, Ghostblade|
|B||Inquisitor, Dragon Knight, Enchantress|
Best DNF Duel Characters
- Berserker is arguably the best fighter in DNF Duel because of his sword attacks that have long reach and some of the best skills. He has a very dangerous Crusader's Awakening—Thirst ability that allows him to recover health every time he hits the enemy.
Related: What is DNF Duel?
- Crusader is hard to take out as he has many hit points and some excellent defensive skills. Crusader's Awakening—Merciful Strength ability makes him even more formidable, as it decreases the damage he takes.
- Ranger isn't that good with magic, but he has some great gun-kata skills. His Ranger's Awakening—Sudden Death is a debuff ability that lowers the opponent's attack and defense and reduces mana points recovery speed.
- Troubleshooter is a jack-of-all-trades type of character who is solid in every fighting style. He's an excellent choice for beginners who want to have all combat options open. His Troubleshooter's Awakening—Handle Explosives increases attack, which helps hit down most enemies quickly.
- Swift Master is a mage focused on range attacks that harness the strength of the wind. This character uses their speed to deal series of combo moves that are hard to avoid. Swift Masters's Awakening—Wind Master ability makes this mage even faster. This makes his actions more unpredictable and his combos more highly efficient.
Keep in mind that this tier list can be a lot different if you are an experienced player specialized in certain playing styles (close, mid-range, long-range, etc.) Also, fighters from lower tiers are still great picks, but you'll need more practice to unlock their potential fully. You undestand if you've ever played some of the best fighting games like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat.