Fear can be the most annoying part of Evil Dead The Game because it can sometimes spike out of nowhere. The higher your fear, the easier chance the Demon player has of possessing you. Actively keeping your fear level low is always the best strategy.
How to keep fear under control in Evil Dead The Game
We've discovered the best strategies for keeping fear low through trial and error. It is important to remember that if your fear is too high, you will become possessed by the Demon.
How to keep your fear level low
- Collect matchsticks any chance you can.
- Stay in lit areas like on roads because going into dark forests increases fear.
- Stick with the team, specifically in the blue circle around them
- The more you fight deadites alone, the higher your fear increases.
- If you don't need to open a chest, don't do it. They're often boobytrapped with fear jumpscares by the Demon.
- The only exceptions are the chests you get from the Kandarian Dagger and the Necronomicon Pages. They're worth the scare because they have Pink F.
- Stay away from trees.
- Demon players frequently possess trees and can have fear traps attached to them. When possible, stay on the roads.
How to lower your fear level
- Use your matchsticks to light fires when your fear is too high.
- Drink Pink F
- Perform finishers on deadites.
For more on Evil Dead The Game, check out How to revive teammates in Evil Dead The Game or How to remove Motion Blur on PC in Evil Dead The Game here on Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
How to maintain a low fear level in Evil Dead The Game