The Golden Apple Archipelago is back for Genshin Impact's Summertime Odyssey event, which runs from July 15, 2022, to August 24, 2022. Various characters will have personalized Domains that you can clear once to loot a ton of Chests and learn more about their lore. Kaedehara Kazuha's Domain is called As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared, which is divided into three parts. In this guide, we'll show you how to solve all puzzles and find all nine Chests and one Phantasmal Conch in Part 3 of the Domain.
How to unlock As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared Part 3 in Genshin Impact
After completing the second part of the Domain, you'll be asked to pick up materials for Kazuha's bonsai. Head to Pudding Isle and follow the quest marker to the top of the mountain, where you need to defeat the enemies and open an Exquisite Chest. Once that's done, head back to the small island and place the materials onto the bonsai to begin Part 3 of Kazuha's Domain.
All puzzle solutions and Chest locations in As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared Part 3
Before starting, reference the image above to understand the puzzle mechanics in this Domain. Prismatic Seals will change the color of the Prismatic Ramparts (green, yellow, red), while Melodic Omamori need to be placed inside Shrines.
Upon entering the Domain, look behind you to find a Prismatic Rampart.
- Interact with the Prismatic Rampart and select Fire.
- The Melodic Omamori will unlock. Pick it up.
- Place the Melodic Omamori onto the Shrine beside it.
- A wind current will appear. Use it to propel you upward, then glide along the rings to make it to the next room.
- Pick up the Melodic Omamori floating above the table, then place it in the Shrine.
- A wind current will spawn. Use it to propel you upward, then glide along the rings to make it to the next room.
- You'll find a switch. Interact with it once to move some floating rooms and spawn a wind current.
- Like before, use the wind current and air rings to head to the next room.
- Keep going forward, and pick up the Melodic Omamori on the way.
- In the next room, you'll find a Phantasmal Conch on the table. Interact with it to count toward the Resonating Visions event.
- You'll also find an Exquisite Chest in the room.
- After claiming the Chest, head out and place the Omamori on the Shrine.
- A wind current will appear. Use it to head to the next room.
In the next room, you'll be greeted by an Electro Seelie that will guide you throughout the rest of the Domain.
- Don't enter the room first—we'll get to it later. Instead, turn right to find a Common Chest and loot it.
- Follow the Seelie to the left side, and a wind current will spawn beside the Shrine.
- Use the wind current to get to the next room.
- Pick up the Melodic Omamori and loot the Common Chest.
- The Seelie will then fly away. Use the wind current to go back to the previous room.
This time, enter the room to solve the mechanism puzzle. The mechanisms are numbered in the image above for easy reference.
- Rotate mechanism #2 three times so that it's facing mechanism #1.
- Interact with the green Prismatic Rampart and select Fire.
- The red Prismatic Seal will unlock. Pick it up.
- Take the Prismatic Seal to the Prismatic Rampart so that it changes colors from green to red.
- Rotate mechanism #1 twice so that it's facing another mechanism to its left.
- A Melodic Omamori will unlock. Pick it up.
You should have two Melodic Omamori hovering around you.
- Place the two Melodic Omamori in the two Shrines in the room. The door between them will open.
- Follow the Seelie out the door and loot an Exquisite Chest.
- After looting the Chest, interact with the Prismatic Rampart and select Fire.
- It will unlock a Melodic Omamori, which you need to pick up.
- Keep following the Seelie to the next room.
- Place the Omamori on the Shrine to spawn a bridge.
- On the other side of the bridge, defeat two Shogunate Infantry members and pick up a Common Chest.
- Keep moving forward by following the Seelie. Cross another bridge and defeat two more Shogunate Infantry members.
- After that, another bridge will spawn—cross it as well.
- This new room will have two Melodic Omamori—one floating in the air, and another under the table. Pick them both up.
- Place the Omamori on the two Shrines in the same room.
- A wind current will spawn. As always, use it to get to the next area.
- You need to battle against even more of the Shogunate Infantry and some Kairagi.
- After defeating the enemies, loot the Exquisite Chest in front of the bridge.
- Cross the bridge to proceed. You'll encounter another group of Kairagi that you need to defeat.
- After the Kairagi are defeated, interact with the Prismatic Rampart and select Fire to free the Seelie.
Keep following the Seelie until you reach a platform with three locked items.
- Wait for the Seelie to fly to the Prismatic Rampart.
- Interact with the Prismatic Rampart and select Fire.
- Pick up two Melodic Omamori and loot the Common Chest.
The Seelie will continue guiding you to the next platform.
- Cross the bridge and defeat the Kairagi to unlock the two Shrines.
- Place the two Melodic Omamori onto the two Shrines.
- Once that's done, the Seelie will finally make it to its Post, and a Precious Chest will spawn.
- Interact with the glowing Investigate spot to proceed with the Domain.
- A wind current will spawn beside the Seelie Post. Use it to head to the next area.
- Defeat the enemies, then pick up the Exquisite Chest in front of the bridge.
Cross the bridge to prompt dialogue and a cutscene, completing the Domain. If you forget to loot any of the Chests in the Domain, you can still go back after completing this Domain. Interact with the bonsai on Kazuha's island and choose Misty Hills, Foggy Vales, then check the Phantasmal Tales section and enter your preferred Mirage.
Other As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared guides
- As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared Part 1 walkthrough – Genshin Impact Summertime Odyssey Kazuha Domain Chest & puzzle guide
- As the Courtyard in Spring Once Appeared Part 2 walkthrough – Genshin Impact Summertime Odyssey Kazuha Domain Chest & puzzle guide
Check out our guide on All Chest locations in the Golden Apple Archipelago – Genshin Impact Summertime Odyssey event to loot even more limited-time Chests in the GAA.