Calamity Queller is a Genshin Impact five-star polearm with a sub-DPS-focused kit. It's a great weapon for off-field characters that can spam their Elemental Skill to take advantage of a stackable Attack-boosting passive. If you managed to pull this weapon, here's everything you need to know about it.
How to get Calamity Queller in Genshin Impact
Calamity Queller is a limited weapon that can only be obtained whenever it's featured on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, you need to wait for it to rotate and chart an Epitomized Path to guarantee the Calamity Queller at the third pity.
Genshin Impact Calamity Queller stats
- Base Attack: 49 to 741
- Substat: Attack (3.6 to 16.5 percent)
- Passive: Extinguishing Precept
- Gain 12/15/18/21/24 percent All Elemental Damage Bonus. Obtain Consummation for 20 seconds after using an Elemental Skill, causing Attack to increase by 3.2/4/4.8/5.6/6.4 percent per second. This Attack increase has a maximum of six stacks. When the character equipped with this weapon is not on the field, Consummation's Attack increase is doubled.
Related: Primordial Jade-Winged Spear: How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Calamity Queller Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary to raise Calamity Queller to Ascension level six. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Nectar: Whopperflowers all over Teyvat
- Mist Grass: Fatui Cicin Mages all over Teyvat
- Mist Veiled Elixir: Hidden Palace of Lianshan Formula (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use Calamity Queller in Genshin Impact
Calamity Queller is a great option for off-field sub-DPS units, mainly due to its massive Attack boost and niche passive. To take full advantage of its passive, it's best to give the polearm to characters with a low Elemental Skill cooldown, which will help build Attack stacks. Additionally, since the passive Attack boost doubles when the wielder is off the field, Calamity Queller is best used by off-field or quickswap units.
Some candidates who can use this polearm include:
- Raiden Shogun
- Xiao (mainly for the high Attack stat, can't take advantage of the double Consummation passive)
For more five-star polearm guides, check out Staff of Homa – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Calamity Queller – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact