Dori is four-star Electro claymore user and an interesting character from Sumeru who adds to the cast of Mora-obsessed characters. Not many people possess the same network of suppliers that allow this tiny boss to procure the rarest experimental materials for the desperate, but her services don't come at a small price. She resides in the Palace of Alcazarzaray, which constantly echoes with the sound of Mora. Additionally, Dori is rumored to be the infamous Lord Sangemah Bay, who Alice the Adventurer is a supplier to.
Dori – Skills, Ascension materials, & more in Genshin Impact!
Normal Attack: Marvelous Sword Dance (Modified)
- Normal Attack—Performs up to three consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack—Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack—Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
- Directs a Spirit-Warding Lamp to fire off Troubleshooter Shots at opponents, dealing Electro Damage. When Fixer Shots hit opponents, they will create two After-Sales Service Rounds that will automatically block opponents and deal Electro Damage.
- Cooldown—Nine seconds
Elemental Burst: Alcazarzaray's Exactitude
- Summons forth the spirit within the lamp to fie the client various kinds of aid.
- Lamp Spirit—Connects to a nearby character. The connected character will continuously restore HP based on Dori's max HP, and will continuously regenerate Energy. Only one Lamp Spirit can exist at a time.
- Cooldown—20 seconds
- An Eye for Gold—After a character connected to the Lamp Spirit triggers an Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Quicken, Aggravate, or Spread Reaction, the cooldown of Spirit-Warning Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon is decreased by one second. This effect can be triggered once every three seconds.
- Compound Interest—When the Troubleshooter Shots or After-Sales Service Rounds from Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon hit opponents, Dori will restore five Elemental Energy for every 100 percent Energy Recharge possessed. A maximum of 15 Energy can be restored this way per Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon.
- Unexpected Order—Has a 25 percent chance to recover some of the materials used when crafting character and weapon materials.
C1: Additional Investment
- The number of Afrer-Sales Service Rounds created by Troubleshooter Shots is increased by one.
C2: Special Franchise
- When the Lamp Spirit heals the character it is connected to, it will fire a Jinni Toop from that character's position that deals 50 percent Troubleshooter Shot's Damage.
C3: Value for Mora
- Increases the level of Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon by three. Maximum level upgrade is 15.
C4: Discretionary Supplement
- The character connected to the Lamp Spirit will obtain the following buffs based on their current HP and Energy:
- When their HP is lower than 50 percent, they gain 50 percent incoming Healing Bonus.
- When their Energy is less than 50 percent, they gain 30 percent Energy Recharge.
C5: Wonders Never Crease
- Increases the level of Alcazarzaray's Exactitude by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Sprinking Weight
- Dori gains the following effects for three seconds after using Spirit-Warding Lamp:Troubleshooter Cannon.
- Electro Infusion
- When Normal Attacks hit opponents, all party members will heal HP equivalent to four percent of Dori's max HP. This type of healing can occur once every 0.1 seconds.
The complete list for Dori's Ascension Materials has not been revealed. Below is all the information we do know about their Ascension and Talent leveling.
|Phase 1||Vajrada Amethyst Sliver x1||Kalpalata x3||Faded Red Satin x3|
|Phase 2||Vajrada Amethyst Fragment x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x2||Kalpalata x10||Faded Red Satin x15|
|Phase 3||Vajrada Amethyst Fragment x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x4||Kalpalata x20||Trimmed Red Silk x12|
|Phase 4||Vajrada Amethyst Chunk x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x8||Kalpalata x30||Trimmed Red Silk x18|
|Phase 5||Vajrada Amethyst Chunk x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x12||Kalpalata x45||Rich Red Brocade x12|
|Phase 6||Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x20||Kalpalata x60||Rich Red Brocade x24|
|??? x3||Faded Red Satin x6|
|??? x2||Trimmed Red Silk x3|
|??? x4||Trimmed Red Silk x4|
|??? x6||Trimmed Red Silk x6|
|??? x9||Trimmed Red Silk x9|
|??? x4||Rich Red Brocade x4||Bloodjade Branch x1|
|??? x6||Rich Red Brocade x6||Bloodjade Branch x1|
|??? x12||Rich Red Brocade x9||Bloodjade Branch x2|
|??? x16||Rich Red Brocade x12||Bloodjade Branch x2|
Check out our guide on Genshin Impact – All Tighnari Skills, Talents, & Ascension Materials to learn about one of Dori's customers.