Tighnari is a five-star Dendro bow user from Sumeru, where he plays important roles as the Forest Watcher of the Advidya Forest and a superior to Collei. His stern personality keeps rowdy travelers at bay, as no one wants to sit in on his infamous "Wilderness Survival Skills Lecture," but he is known to have a mischievous side as well. As a botanist by profession, Tighnari is proficient in all forms of plant life and is adept at teaching others about the forest.
Tighnari – Skills, Ascension materials, & more in Genshin Impact!
Normal Attack: Khanda Barrier-Buster
- Normal Attack—Performs up to four consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack—Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased Damage. While aiming, the power of Dendro will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. Has different effects based on how long the Energy has been charged.
- Charge level 1: Fires off an arrow carrying the power of flora that deals Dendro Damage.
- Charge level 2: Fires off a Wreath Arrow that deals Dendro Damage. Upon hit, the Wreath Arrow will create 4 Clusterbloom Arrows that will track nearby opponents automatically and deal Dendro Damage.
- Plunging Attack—Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Vijnana-Phala Mine
- Tighnari throws a Vijnana Stormheart ahead that deals AoE Dendro Damage, creating a Vijnana-Khanda Field that sends opponents within it spiraling into confusion.
- Additionally, Tighnari gains the Vijnana Penetrator effect, which will decrease the next Wreath Arrow's charging time by 1.5 seconds. This effect will dissipate once the skill duration ends or after Tighnari has fired three Wreath Arrows.
- Cooldown—12 seconds
Elemental Burst: Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft
- Combines the power of all seeds to fire six Tanglevine Shafts that can track opponents and deal Dendro Damage. After they hit, the Tanglevine Shafts will create a secondary wave of Tanglevine Shafts that can also track opponents and deal Dendro Damage on hit.
- Cooldown—12 seconds
- Keen Sight—After Tighnari fires a Wreath Arrow, his Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for four seconds.
- Scholarly Blade—For every point of Elemental Mastery Tighnari possesses, his Charged Attack and Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft Damage are increased by 0.05 percent. The maximum Damage bonus obtainable this way is 50 percent.
- Encyclopedic Knowledge—Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the mini-map.
C1: Beginnings Determined at the Roots
- Tighnari's Charged Attack Crit Rate is increased by 15 percent.
C2: Origins Known From the Stem
- When there are opponents within the Vijnana-Khanda Field created by Vijnana-Phala Mine, Tighnari gains 20 percent Dendro Damage bonus. The effect will last up to six seconds if the field's duration ends or if it no longer has opponents in it.
C3: Fortunes Read Amongst the Branches
- Increases the level of Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Withering Glimpsed in the Leaves
- When Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft is unleashed, all party members gain 60 Elemental Mastery for eight seconds. If the Fashioner's Tanglevine Shaft triggers a Burning, Bloom, Aggravate, or Spread reaction, their Elemental Mastery will be further increased by 60. This latter case will also refresh the buff state's duration.
C5: Comprehension Amidst the Flowers
- Increases the level of Vijnana-Phala Mine by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Karma Adjudged From the Leaden Fruit
- Wreath Arrow's charging time is decreased by 0.9 seconds, and will produce one additional Clusterbloom Arrow upon hit.
The complete list for Tighnari's Ascension Materials has not been revealed. Below is all the information we do know about their Ascension and Talent leveling.
|Phase 1||Nagadus Emerald Sliver x1||Lunar Lotus x3||Fungal Spores x3|
|Phase 2||Nagadus Emerald Fragment x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x2||Lunar Lotus x10||Fungal Spores x15|
|Phase 3||Nagadus Emerald Fragment x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x4||Lunar Lotus x20||Luminescent Pollen x12|
|Phase 4||Nagadus Emerald Chunk x3||Majestic Hooked Beak x8||Lunar Lotus x30||Luminescent Pollen x18|
|Phase 5||Nagadus Emerald Chunk x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x12||Lunar Lotus x45||Crystalline Cyst Dust x12|
|Phase 6||Nagadus Emerald Gemstone x6||Majestic Hooked Beak x20||Lunar Lotus x60||Crystalline Cyst Dust x24|
|??? x3||Fungal Spores x6|
|??? x2||Luminescent Pollen x3|
|??? x4||Luminescent Pollen x4|
|??? x6||Luminescent Pollen x6|
|??? x9||Luminescent Pollen x9|
|??? x4||Crystalline Cyst Dust x4||??? x1|
|??? x6||Crystalline Cyst Dust x6||??? x1|
|??? x12||Crystalline Cyst Dust x9||??? x2|
|??? x16||Crystalline Cyst Dust x12||??? x2|
Check out Everything we know about Genshin Impact’s upcoming Sumeru characters based on leaks – Scaramouche, Kusanali, Tighnari, and more to get excited for more characters from the nation of wisdom.