Genshin Impact's NA tour is a live, in-person event that brings the magic of Teyvat into anime expos all over the region. Set in four locations (three in the US and one in Canada) and five conventions, fans can enjoy events with fellow players and cosplayers and purchase exclusive merchandise. Check out all the details of the tour below.
Genshin Impact NA tour 2022 locations and dates
The Genshin Impact NA tour 2022 will be held in four cities across North America. Keep in mind that you need to purchase tickets for the corresponding conventions in order to visit the Genshin Impact booth, where you can participate in events for free. To ensure ample time for enjoyment, only a limited number of Travelers can enter and exit the booth per day—details will be revealed on-site.
Additionally, COVID-19 protocols and requirements (such as vaccine cards and mask-wearing) may vary depending on the convention. The Genshin Impact booth will abide by protocols set by each convention, so make sure to check each convention's safety guidelines in advance!
Anime Expo (Los Angeles)
- July 1 to July 4, 2022
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Masks are required and social distancing is encouraged.
Pax West (Seattle)
- Sept. 2 to Sept. 5, 2022
- Seattle Convention Center
NYCC (New York)
- Oct. 6 to Oct. 9, 2022
- Javits Center
AnimeNYC (New York)
- Nov. 18 to Nov. 20, 2022
- Javits Center
Genshin Impact NA tour 2022 events
The Genshin Impact NA tour will feature an array of events that all Travelers can enjoy for free. Currently, only the events and activities for Anime Expo in Los Angeles have been confirmed. Since the rest of the convetions occur at later dates, HoYoverse may change the implementation of their programs if unforeseen circumstances were to occur.
Here's an overview of the events to look forward to at the Anime Expo, and possibly the other tour locations as well!
- Genshin Impact food truck—will serve a limited amount of food and drink per day.
- The Art of Stamp Collecting—participate in interactive tasks to collect stamps that can be exchanged for Genshin Impact merch.
- Stage Assembly—a Genshin Impact-themed stage will bring plenty of activities, including cosplay events, Paimon Questionnaires, and even gameplay events like Abyss and boss speedruns.
Genshin Impact NA tour 2022 merchandise and prices
The Genshin Impact NA tour 2022 will introduce popular merch that are usually only available overseas. NA players will finally be able to get their hands on some amazing collectibles—and some functional and wearable pieces, too!
See the full merch list below:
- Acrylic Hangable: $12
- Midsummer Island Adventure Acrylic Stands: $15
- Midsummer Island Adventure Badges: $4
- Acrylic Character Stands: $15
- Character Badges: $4
- Airpods Cases (Guoba and Jumpy Dumpty): $18
- T-Shirts: $35
- Woven Bracelets: $15
- Paimon Food Theme Capsule Toys: $25
- Genshin Concert Acrylic Chibi Stand: $10
- Jumpy Dumpty Mug: $35
Check out our compilation of Custom beatmap Sharing Codes for the Genshin Impact The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival event to enjoy an in-game community-driven event.