Jadefall's Splendor is a Genshin Impact five-star catalyst that's suitable for characters who scale off HP. It boosts the wielder's Energy generation and Elemental Damage, making it especially useful for catalyst users who rely on spamming their Ultimates to deal off-field or sub-DPS.
How to get Jadefall's Splendor in Genshin Impact
Jadefall's Splendor is a limited weapon that can only be obtained whenever it's featured on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. As such, you need to wait for it to rotate and chart an Epitomized Path to guarantee the Jadefall's Splendor at the third pity.
Genshin Impact Jadefall's Splendor stats
- Base Attack: 46 to 608
- Substat: HP (10.8 to 49.6 percent)
- Passive: Primordial Jade Regalia
- For three seconds after using an Elemental Burst or creating a shield, the equipping character can gain the Primordial Jade Regalia effect: Restore 4.5/5/5.5/6/6.5 Energy every 2.5 seconds, and gain 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9/1.1 percent Elemental Damage Bonus for their corresponding Elemental Type for every 1,000 Max HP they possess, up to 12/20/28/36/44 percent. Primordial Jade Regalia will still take effect even if the equipping character is not on the field.
Related: Calamity Queller – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Jadefall's Splendor Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary to raise Jadefall's Splendor to Ascension level six. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Spores, Pollen, Dust: Fungi all over Teyvat (must not be Activated with Electro or Scorched with Pyro)
- Flower: Hilichurl Rogues in the Girdle of the Sands
- Guyun materials: Hidden Palace of Lianshan Formula (Monday, Thursday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use Jadefall's Splendor in Genshin Impact
Jadefall's Splendor is an HP-scaling weapon due to its HP substat and HP-reliant passive. It also generates the wielder's Energy, making it suitable for support-oriented characters. There aren't a lot of units that utilize these stats, and there are a lot of budget catalyst options that are cheaper to get, so I don't personally find Jadefall Splendor to be a must-pull. However, if you happened to get it, here are the characters who can use this catalyst:
For more five-star catalyst options, check out A Thousand Floating Dreams – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Jadefall’s Splendor – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact