The Flute is a Genshin Impact four-star sword that has been a DPS staple since the start of the game. It's best paired with a character that can maximize its passive using quick strikes with Normal and Charged Attacks.
How to get The Flute in Genshin Impact
The Flute is a standard banner weapon, which means you can pull for it on the Wanderlust Invocation and all limited character and weapon banners. However, it's sometimes on rate-up in the Epitome Invocation banner, which you can pull on using Primogems and Intertwined Fates. Being a four-star weapon, you can't chart an Epitomized Path for The Flute. Obtaining it comes down to pure luck.
Genshin Impact The Flute stats
- Base Attack: 42 to 510
- Substat: Attack (9 to 41.3 percent)
- Passive: Chord
- Normal or Charged Attacks grant a Harmonic on hits. Gaining five Harmonics triggers the power of music and deals 100/125/150/175/200 percent Attack Damage to surrounding enemies. Harmonics last up to 30 seconds, and a maximum of one can be gained every 0.5 seconds.
Genshin Impact The Flute Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for The Flute. They can be farmed from the following:
- Slime materials: Slimes all over Teyvat
- Ley Lines: Abyss Mages and Heralds all over Teyvat
- Dandelion Gladiator: Cecilia Garden (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use The Flute in Genshin Impact
The Flute has a straightforward kit that favors characters reliant on the Attack stat and dishes out most of their damage using Normal and Charged Attacks. It's not necessarily a best-in-slot pick for anyone but is a decent temporary sword before upgrading to a much better one later down the line. Here are all the characters who can use The Flute:
For more on Genshin's four-star weapons, check out Lithic Spear – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.