The Striker is a Martial Arts class in Lost Ark. Strikers are ideal for players who thrive in fast-paced combat and enjoy fast and flashy melee combos. Strikers are generally the most fun to play as.
Best Striker build
Strikers are high-damage characters, and it would be best to take advantage of their high damage and agility. Because Strikers have a wide variety of physical skills and move quickly, they have some of the best abilities for dealing with multiple enemies at once.
|Skill||Skill Level||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Sky Shattering Blow||10||Excellent Mobility||Blessing of the Wing||Abundant Resources|
|Moon Flash Kick||12||White Flame Kick||Excellent Mobility||Full Moon Kick|
|Violent Tiger||11||Vital Point Hit||Down Strike||Efficient Strike|
|Storm Dragon Awakening||7||Excellent Mobility||Enhanced Strike||N/A|
|Lightning Whisper||10||Lightning's Blessing||Quick Prep||Fatal Lightning|
|Sweeping Kick||12||Weak Point Detection||Light of Justice||Pure Excellence|
|Tiger Emerges||12||Quick Prep||Single Hit||Ascension|
|Lightning Tiger Strike||12||Single Hit||Weak Point Detection||Charged Kick|
Related: Lost Ark – Gunlancer Build Guide
Once you reach level 50, you can start using Engravings. There are two Class Engravings for each class that slightly alter the way the class functions. The Striker has Esoteric Flurry and Deathblow. Both are pretty costly when used, so consider the drawbacks before picking one.
- Esoteric Flurry - The damage done by your Esoteric skills lowers by 15%, but you only use one Elemental Orb
- The next upgrade lowers the damage to 8%
- The final upgrade doesn't lower damage at all
- Deathblow - The maximum number of Elemental Orbs goes up by one. Esoteric skills consume all Elemental Orbs, but they inflict 17% more damage for every Elemental Orb consumed.
- With every upgrade, the damage dealt goes up by 9%
Striker Awakening Skills
The cooldowns on Awakening Skills are extremely long, but they are extremely powerful. There are two unique Awakening Skills per class, but only one can be equipped at a time. Both of the Awakening skills are good, but they have their own tradeoffs. If you are confident in your aim, use Explosive Heat Awakening, but if you want it to hit a general area, use True Heavenly Awakening.
- Explosive Heat Awakening - Advance four meters toward where your mouse is pointed and strike four times with explosive attacks that each inflict 111 Damage. This is a chain, so if one fails, the rest stop.
- True Heavenly Awakening - Kicking twice and deal 111 damage for each hit while sending foes airborne.