The details in this article are the same as it was in the Closed Beta. The information below is still accurate.
As you play Lost Ark, you will encounter lengthy cutscenes, and if you ever want to re-watch these cutscenes, you will need to use the memory chamber. The Memory Chamber is a unique location in Lost Ark that the player can access.
Inside the Memory Chamber, players will find a small book on a desk. Clicking on the book will then preset players with a menu tab. The menu tab will list various cutscenes the player encountered previously in the game.
Selecting one of the cutscenes and hitting the play button will then play the cutscene, allowing players to "relive" certain moments in the story. Because of this, a memory chamber is a handy tool for those who want a refresher on certain moments in the game's story.
How to access the Memory Chamber?
That said, If you want to use the memory chamber, follow the steps listed below.
- Press the Roster button at the bottom right of your screen next to the store menu.
- Click the Memory Chamber option at the top of the tab that will appear above the account button.
- Wait for the game to load the memory chamber.
- Once you are loaded into the chamber, find a blue book and hit G on it.
- Navigate the cutscene menu and select a cutscene you wish to view.
- Hit the yellow play button and enjoy the movie.
For more on Lost Ark, Pro Game Guides has you covered!