There are a lot of labyrinthian rooms you'll be thrown into while playing MADiSON. That's why we made a comprehensive guide to help you know what to do when you descend the ladder and suddenly find yourself in a terrifying sewer.
What do you need to do in the sewer in MADiSON?
After going through the ritual room and the well opening, you'll go down a ladder into a wet underground mystery area. Here's what you need to do when you find yourself in the sewer:
- Go down the ladder and walk straight ahead. You'll see a tin sticking out of the water. Grab it and inspect it to notice the moon shape on the front and the name "Madison" on the bottom with multiple numerals. You'll put this in your inventory for later.
- From there, turn to the right and keep walking toward the blinking red light. The light turns out to be a walkie-talkie with a string of numbers on the side and writing, indicating it belongs to Officer Russell. Equip the walkie-talkie.
- Begin walking around to try to improve the signal. You'll suddenly be blocked off and surrounded by a square of police caution tape.
How to get back home from the sewer in MADiSON
Snap some photos
To get yourself out of the roped-up tape area, you'll need to complete a process first. Follow these steps:
- Walk around with the walkie-talkie until you find the strongest signal. Take a photo here. You'll have a monster run by quickly. When you try to develop the photo, it will not develop and only make the photo and your hand bloody.
- Do this step again. Find the loudest signal for the walkie-talkie and take another photo. The monster will run by again. After that, you'll have a scene where you can listen to Officer Russell recounting her experience finding the crime scene.
- After the recording ends, find the strongest signal and snap a picture once again. This final time, MADiSON (the monster) will leap out at you. You'll be dragged down and fade to black.
Go back to the basement
Once you have actually left the sewer area, you still need to get back to Luca's grandfather's home. Here's what you need to do:
- You'll wake up surrounded by red doors. Open all the doors and stand in the center. They'll slam closed. Take photos of all the doors again until they fly open. Go inside of the one with the stairs to get back to the basement.
- Head back up from the basement and go through the squeezed space again. You'll have some mild scares but no major scenes. As you head upstairs from the basement, you'll get your clue for the next scene.
Want to read more about MADiSON? If so, head over to How long does MADiSON take to complete? on Pro Game Guides.