MultiVersus is packed with classic cartoon icons and beloved new faces. One of the most iconic characters from Warner Bros.'s long history is Jake the Dog from Adventure Time. He's a friendly yellow dog who can stretch his body into any imaginable shape. The rubbery puppy is a tough competitor who can use perks and combos to become unstoppable.
Best Jake Perks in MultiVersus
Jake has Signature Perks that are key to his kit. He has two to choose from, but there's a clear favorite:
- Enemies that touch Jake while he's stretching are briefly stunned, making them easier to hit with his buns.
Sticky is unlocked at Level 8, and it's the best option for Jake. It makes one of his best area-denial tools even stronger and can almost guarantee a kill with his recovery. When it comes to standard Perks, he has a few good options:
- Lumpy Space Punch
- Your team deals 5% increased damage with Melee Attacks in the air
- Triple Jump
- Your team receives an extra jump after hitting an enemy while in the air
- Second Wind Beneath Your Wings
- Your team refreshes air special attacks after ringing out an enemy
By combining these perks, Jake becomes much more capable in the air. These also work well with Sticky to grant a ton of strength when jumping.
Best Jake Combos in MultiVersus
MultiVersus doesn't need especially long combinations, three or four will usually do. Jake has some solid combo tools to score kills.
- Spike Combo:
- Jump, use Belly Bump (Jumping Neutral,) then Where's My Halfpipe? (Aerial down attack, three times.)
- Where's My Halfpipe? is Jake's most damaging move, so setting it up and following after it is key to his kit.
- Extend into Vertical:
- Use Funky Junk (Standing normal combo) jump, then Belly Bump (Jumping Neutral). From there, use Where's My Halfpipe? (Aerial down attack, three times), press down to land quickly and use You Axe'd for It! (Standing up attack), then jump and launch Mace in Yo Face (Aerial up attack, twice)
- Eat combo:
- Jump and use Belly Bump, then immediately use Rubber Stomach, Dude! (Neutral Special.) Jump off the stage, and fire the enemy into the wall to spike.
- This combo allows Jake to eat his foe, then spike them off the stage. Jump while facing the stage, and ensure the enemy collides with the wall. Finish them off with the skateboard to ensure a kill
For more on MultiVersus, check out Best Characters in MultiVersus – Character Tier List and MultiVersus – Who are Gizmo and Stripe from ‘Gremlins’? here on Pro Game Guides!