New World's Brimstone Sands expansion is out, and its grand arrival brings several changes and features added to New World. Most features involve a new expedition that will task players with solving hieroglyphic puzzles to achieve power.
Players can also find a new Great Sword weapon with versatile skills and explore a new area inspired by both the Roman Empire and Ancient Egypt. The new area is called Brimstone Sands and is roughly the size of 2.5 Everfalls regions in the game, making it the largest area in New World. Inside Brimstone Sands, players can find new enemy types, quests, and stories to uncover about the mysterious region.
Other features include new Runeglass gem augmentations of Pristine cut gems and Heartgems that reward potent abilities. That said, there is a hefty amount of content to explore with New World's Brimstone Sands Expansion, so here is a list of everything included:
All new Features in New World Brimstone Sands Expansion
- New Expedition: Players can now embark on Ennead Expedition and solve strange hieroglyphic puzzles.
- Large new area to explore: Players can now explore a large open area two times that of the Everfall region.
- Quest/Leveling rework: Included in the update is an entire quest rework that adds new quest dynamics and a streamlined story experience.
- New Enemies variants: Included in the Brimstone Update are many different enemy variations added to all regions in the game.
- Great Sword Weapon: Players can find Great Swords in the game world that feature two unique skill trees that offer versatile ways to play New World.
- NightVeil Hallow Event: Players can now complete and take part in a special Halloween theme event.
- Heartgems: Players can locate and gather Heartgems that unlock new power abilities to customize their playstyle in New World.
- Runeglass Gems: Players can now upgrade gems to Runeglass gems to unlock new damage boosts and other bonuses.
For more on New World and its Brimstone Sands expansion, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered since launch with guides like All New World Brimstone Sands Expansion Requirements and Best Tank Build in New World.