The Phasmophobia Apocalypse update will include new maps, fuseboxes, loadout options, ID cards, and more. The official release date for this update is September 27 at 12pm BST, and it looks to be one of the biggest updates in the game's lifespan. One of the new maps is set to have a restricted version of itself to separate into five smaller maps for players to play on. This is all the information available for the Apocalypse update for Phasmophobia.
Phasmophobia Apocalypse Official Release Date
The update is set to release on September 27 at 12pm BST, meaning it will release on September 27 at 4am PST, and 7am EST. Many sneak peeks and previews for the game go as far back as May from the Development Previews on the game's News page. More updates are planned for the final quarter of 2022, and things like new player models, equipment, locations, and challenges planned for 2023.
Everything new in the Phasmophobia Apocalypse Update
This is everything that has appeared in the trailer for the latest Phasmophobia update:
- New Maps
- Sunny Meadows - A mental institution expected to work similarly to the Asylum map.
- Sunny Meadows Restricted - A division of the Sunny Meadows map cut up into five small maps.
- Camp Woodwind - A small variation of the Campsite map.
- New Features
- Custom Difficulty - A fully customizable difficulty that can change the player and Ghost stats as well as the details of the Contract for each investigation.
- New Main Menu
- New Lobby Room
- New Shop
- Equipment Loadouts
- Ghost Changes/Adjustments
- ID Cards
- Report System
- New Fuse Box
- Player Stats
- New Interactables
- New Sounds
For more information on Phasmophobia, check out Phasmophobia Difficulty Levels – Differences in Difficulties! on Pro Game Guides.