The Defender Class have high Endurance and excel at protecting allies and hindering opponents in Pokémon Unite, and they have gained another tank to unleash into battle! Blastoise has arrived and with this no mercy build, is incredibly hard to recover or escape in combat.
Best Blastoise Builds in Pokémon Unite
This build is best used in the Top or Bottom Lanes and in a gang fight to do the most damage to the most enemies. Hydro Pump and Rapid Spin are great warm-ups for Blastoise's Uniting closer! Check out our list of the best Blastoise Builds in Pokémon Unite.
Blastoise's Unite Move, Hydro Typhoon spouts water to attack enemies, while spinning and throwing opposing Pokémon in a large area; It does massive damage in large crowds. These Abilities and Items equipped will assist players with turning Blastoise into an absolute assist tank, with no mercy for any enemy Pokémon on the battlefield.
- Water Gun
- Attacks enemies with a shot of water, shoving the opposing Pokémon back and decreasing their movement speed.
- Hydro Pump
- Blasts an enormous amount of damage dealing water to all opposing Pokémon, shoving them back when hit.
- Rapid Spin
- Players will spin rapidly on Blastoise's shell, changing the mechanics of its basic attacks, as well as its Hydro Pump and Water Spout moves.
- Muscle Band
- Increases basic attack damage
- Scope Lens
- Increases critical-hit damage
- Shell Bell
- Restores some of the Pokémon's HP whenever it successfully lands a move
- X Attack
- Raises the Pokémon's Attack and Special Attack for a short time