Given the number of choices presented to you in Triangle Strategy, it’s only natural to be nervous about whether you’re making the right ones or not. And your worries are not unfounded. There is, in fact, a so-called Golden Route in the game—or the path Serenoa must take if he wants his convictions to be powerful enough to overcome the brewing conflict.
Don't worry, we kept things spoiler-free.
How to get the best ending in Triangle Strategy
- In Chapter seven, either surrender Roland or leave the Wolffort village intact when you confront Avlora.
- In Chapter nine, choose to deliver the goods.
- In Chapter 10, reveal Roland’s identity.
- In Chapter 11, defend the Roselle. During the exploration of Rosellan Village after, talk to Benedict, then Frederica. That should allow you to enter the village chief’s house to find the “key.”
- In Chapter 15, travel back to Castle Wolffort.
Doing everything right will open up a new path in Chapter 17.
For all other path branches, your choices won’t affect the ending. They will, however, affect the difficulty of the upcoming battles, which conviction is strengthened, and the type of people you can recruit.
Aside from the true ending, there will be three you can pursue by default. Hard choices need to be made in all of them.
For more help with Triangle Strategy, take a look at some of the other articles here at Pro Game Guides.