There are many challenges to overcome in Rogue Legacy 2. This includes not only traps, puzzles, and enemies, but also bosses. The first area, Axis Mundi, is controlled by the Void Beasts. We have compiled a guide to defeating the Void Beasts, which you can find below.
How to defeat the Void Beasts in Rogue Legacy 2
The Void Beasts are the second boss in Rogue Legacy 2. A second beast will appear after you have done enough damage to the first. While they are not that challenging, it can become hectic fighting them. Try not to panic. Here are all of the Void Beasts' moves in Rogue Legacy 2.
All Void Beasts' Moves
- Giant Bone: The Void Beasts will throw a giant spinning bone that takes up most of the screen.
- Use your Spin Kick to get over this attack and dash. You can also Spin Kick off the Void Beasts themselves if you need more airtime or distance.
- Leap Attack: The Void Beasts will leap into the air and slam on the ground, sending out several bones to the sides.
- Dash underneath them and then jump over the bones.
- Bones: The Void Beasts will throw several bones in the air.
- Dodge between the bones, dashing if need be.
A second beast will appear after dealing a third of the first Void Beast's health. Both will use their attacks, so you will need to become better at dodging them. Fortunately, they do not gain any new attacks or increase their speed, so you can avoid most attacks if you are careful.
Tips and Tricks for the Void Beasts
Before fighting the Void Beasts, make sure you complete the Missing Bodies Insight quest to gain an additional 15 percent damage boost. Other than that, the Void Beasts are fairly easy to beat if you can time your dodges successfully.
When the second Void Beast appears, focus on that one, as it has less health. If you can get them to stack, however, you can attack both at once. The Duelist or Valkyrie classes are good for this boss, as you can dodge through their attacks or reflect the projectiles.