Beacons in Sea of Thieves may be large and bright (if they're lit), but that doesn't necessarily make them easy to find. There are 12 Beacons in the game spread across four sections of the map: The Shores of Plenty, The Ancient Aisles, The Wilds, and The Devil's Roar. In this guide, we'll go over each Beacon location and give a quick rundown of how to reach them on the islands.
All Beacon Locations in Sea of Thieves
You'll be sailing across the entire map if you want to light all the Beacons in one run. Chances are, however, you're looking to light one for a particular quest. To make it easier for you, we've separated the Beacons by area and island.
The Shores of Plenty
- Smuggler’s Bay - This Beacon is in the center of the island on some cliffs. You can usually see it as you approach the island.
- Cannon Cove - This Beacon is in the center of the island on some rocks inaccessible by foot. You can reach this beacon by shooting yourself out of your ship's cannon.
- Mermaid's Hideaway - This Beacon is on a short cliff above the pond.
The Ancient Isles
- Plunder Valley - This Beacon is in the highest peak in the center of the island.
- Crook's Hollow - This Beacon is on the highest peak on the Southern side of the island.
- Devil's Ridge - This Beacon is at the top of the island's peak above the Waterfall.
- Marauder's Arch - This Beacon is in the center of the island at the top of the arch. You can access it via a path on the Northwest part of the island.
- The Crooked Masts - This Beacon is on the island's Northern peak and you must access it by shooting yourself out of your ship's cannon.
- Kraken's Fall - This Beacon is on a lower peak at the Northern part of the island.
The Devil's Roar
- Fetcher's Rest - This Beacon is on a small peak on the Northern island. You can usually see it as you approach the island.
- Ruby's Fall - This Beacon is in the center of the island, by the bridge that provides access to the volcano to the South.
- The Devil's Thirst - This Beacon is on the primary rock formation on the island's West side.
There you have it! All the Beacon locations. Be wary when you light them, as this might draw the attention of undead enemies on land or players nearby in the ocean! For this same reason, you should always take caution when approaching a Beacon that is already lit.