In Sons of the Forest, you must survive by collecting different resources from around the map and using these materials to craft unique items and structures. Water is one of the most essential resources in the game, and you'll often find that your character is thirsty. Naturally, you need to know how to collect water easily. Here's what you need to know about water collectors in Sons of the Forest.
Can you make a Rain Collector in Sons of the Forest?
You can make a Rain Collector in Sons of the Forest from the Guide Book.
- Press B to open the Guide book.
- Select the Utility section in the book.
- Click on the Rain Collector icon in the book. The white outline of the model will appear in-game.
- Find an area where you want to place it and left-click on the ground to build it. You will require the following items to build it:
- 16 Sticks
- 1 Turtle Shell
You'll come across Turtles in the game, and killing them will allow you to gather Turtle Shells. Be sure to place several of them in areas you frequent to get maximum water for your Flask, as the Rain Collectors refill slowly.
Related: How to build and use a Small Animal Trap in Sons of the Forest
How to make a Flask in Sons of the Forest
To make a Flask in Sons of the Forest, visit any of the 3D Printers located inside caves.
- Stand in front of the laptop near the Printer, and press R to scroll and see the options.
- Select Flask from the list of printable objects.
- You need 100ml of Printer Resin to make a Flask.
- Press E to print the item, and wait for the sequence to complete.
Once you have the item, visit any water source and equip the Flask. An interactable option will pop up, allowing you to collect water inside the Flask. You can drink water from the Flask whenever your character is thirsty. Just make sure to keep it full by refilling it with water. This is how you can make a Flask in Sons of the Forest and use it to preserve this natural resource in the game.
If you are looking to get some of the best weapons in Sons of the Forest, use these guides to help find them:
Wondering how to explore the Shovel cave in Sons of the Forest? Check out How to get the Rebreather in Sons of the Forest and How to get rope and the rope gun in Sons of the Forest on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to make a Water Collector in Sons of the Forest