Luck in Stardew Valley is a lesser know aspect and feature of the game that affects the player in several ways, including the rate loot items drop and chances to discover ladders inside the Mines. Thus, it will be a good idea to know how to check luck in Stardew Valley.
How to check Stardew Valley Daily Luck and how it works.
To check luck in Stardew Valley, all you need to do is tune every day to the fortune-teller; every day via your tv, she will give a daily fortune that will indicate the level of luck you will have for that day. The following listed below are all of the possible fortunes she may give each day.
- The spirits are very displeased today. They will do their best to make your life difficult: When you see this message, you will have the lowest possible luck in the game.
- The spirits are somewhat annoyed today or mildly perturbed. Luck will not be on your side: You may see two variations of this phrase; both give lousy luck, with one being lower than the other.
- This is rare. The spirits feel absolutely neutral today: This fortune indicates that your day will have no kind of daily luck bonus or penalties.
- The spirits feel neutral today. The day is in your hands: When you see this fortune, it means you will have either mild good or bad luck.
- The spirits are in good humor today. I think you'll have a little extra luck: This message indicates that you will have mild to the highest possible luck for the day.
- The spirits are very happy today! They will do their best to shower everyone with good fortune: This fortune indicates the highest possible daily luck in the game; if you see it, expect to have an easy day of looting.
Daily luck, in general, can either boost or decrease your chances to do or get a number of things in the game, there is also no way to change it. All you can do is use the tv in your house to check it. That said, check below for some examples of what daily luck affects.
- Gem, Mystic stones loot drop rate.
- Amount of gold lost, and items lost when passing out in the mines or skull cavern.
- Wood drop rate
- Amount of crates that spawn in the Mines
- Coal drop rate from rocks
- Chace to discover ladders rate in the Mines
- Chance to find treasure chests
- Chance to get extra crops when harvesting
- A higher chance to find special items
- Gambling at the casino
- Quality and number of ore from panning.
Along with daily luck, the player can also craft a number of items that can give them loot buffs for some of the same effects except fishing chest item chances and other items' drop rates like a duck feather and the rabbit's foot.
For more on Stardew Valley, we at PGG have you covered with an expanding roster of guides like how to make a scarecrow and where to get strawberry seeds in Stardew Valley. We also have a lot of guides on other games that you can find on the home page hub.