Teamfight Tactics is a strategy game based on a lot of skill and a little luck. Players go through round after round, saving or spending gold to purchase champions for their team, combining them and their special traits to make the strongest group possible. In this guide, we're covering all the basic information you need to know about each Champion, Class, and Origin.
Pool Drop Rates
The rates at which you see tiers of Champions depends on what level you are. In the beginning of a match, you will see lower ranking Champions in your shop. As you level up, you will see higher cost champions more often, until you reach levels seven through nine, when you finally start seeing 5-cost Champions. Here is the drop rate for each Champion tier based on your level.
|Level||Cost: 1||Cost: 2||Cost: 3||Cost: 4||Cost: 5|
Full Champion List
This is the list of each Champion available in the Dragonlands set, sorted alphabetically.
|Ao Shin||-||Tempest, Dragon|
|Aurelion Sol||Evoker||Astral, Dragon|
|Shi Oh Yu||Mystic||Jade, Dragon|
Each class has a special trait that applies when you combine multiple Champions of that class. In these lists, we explain the important traits of each class and which Champions count toward the class total.
- Special Trait: Innate: Leap to the enemy backline when combat starts. Assassins' Abilities can critically strike, and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage.
- 2 Assassins: 15% Crit Chance & 20% Crit Damage
- 4 Assassins: 30% Crit Chance & 40% Crit Damage
- 6 Assassins: 45% Crit Chance & 60% Crit Damage
- Champions: Diana, Kayn, Pyke, Qiyana, Talon
- Special Trait: Allies who survive player combat have a 20% chance to create a Doot. Bard always creates a Doot when dancing. Each Doot you collect increases your Shop odds by 1% for tiers 3, 4, and 5.
- 1 Bard: Bonus Active
- Champions: Bard
- Special Trait: Your team gains bonus maximum Health. Bruisers gain double this bonus.
- 2 Bruisers: 200 Health
- 4 Bruisers: 350 Health
- 6 Bruisers: 500 Health
- 8 Bruisers: 800 Health
- Champions: Illaoi, Olaf, Ornn, Shen, Skarner, Sy'fen, Sylas, Tahm Kench
- Special Trait: Every fifth attack fires a cannon shot that explodes for physical damage around the target.
- 2 Cannoneers: 150% Attack Damage
- 3 Cannoneers: 175% Attack Damage
- 4 Cannoneers: 225% Attack Damage
- 5 Cannoneers: 275% Attack Damage
- Champions: Corki, Jinx, Senna, Tristana
- Special Trait: Innate: Charge quickly toward their target whenever they move. Cavaliers gain Armor and Magic Resist. At the start of combat and after each charge, gain double the amount for four seconds.
- 2 Cavaliers: 40 Armor, 40 Magic Resist
- 3 Cavaliers: 60 Armor, 60 Magic Resist
- 4 Cavaliers: 80 Armor, 80 Magic Resist
- 5 Cavaliers: 100 Armor, 100 Magic Resist
- Champions: Camille, Fiora, Kai'Sa, Quinn, Samira, Warwick, Yone
- Special Trait: Use the Dragonmancer Blessing item to choose a Hero. The Hero gains massively increased Health and Ability Power, which increases by 10% per star level of your Dragonmancers.
- 3 Dragonmancers: 450 Health, 20% Ability Power
- 6 Dragonmancers: 1350 Health, 60% Ability Power
- 9 Dragonmancers: 2250 Health, 100% Ability Power
- Champions: Ashe, Karma, Lee Sin, Sett, Swain, Volibear, Yasuo
- Special Trait: Gain Mana whenever an ally or enemy casts an Ability.
- 2 Evokers: 3 Mana
- 4 Evokers: 6 Mana
- 6 Evokers: 10 Mana
- Champions: Anivia, Aurelion Sol, Lulu, Sona
- Special Trait: Once per combat at 50% Health, Guardians shield themselves and their closest ally. Shields stack!
- 2 Guardians: 35% HP
- 4 Guardians: 50% HP
- 6 Guardians: 65% HP
- Champions: Braum, Idas, Leona, Taric, Thresh
- Special Trait: Each combat, an adjacent champion bestows their spirit to the Legend, which gains 100% of their Health, Armor, and Magic Resistance, plus 40% of their Ability Power.
- 3 Legends: Bonus Active
- Champions: Anivia, Ornn, Volibear
- Special Trait: Mages cast twice and have modified total Ability Power.
- 3 Mages: 75% Ability Power
- 5 Mages: 100% Ability Power
- 7 Mages: 125% Ability Power
- 9 Mages: 150% Ability Power
- Champions: Heimerdinger, Lillia, Nami, Ryze, Sylas, Vladimir, Zoe
- Special Trait: Your team gains Magic Resist.
- 2 Mystics: 50 Magic Resist
- 3 Mystics: 100 Magic Resist
- 4 Mystics: 175 Magic Resist
- 5 Mystics: 300 Magic Resist
- Champions: Bard, Lulu, Nami, Shi Oh Yu
- Special Trait: Transforming grants bonus maximum Health and heals for that amount.
- 2 Shapeshifters: 50% maximum Health
- 4 Shapeshifters: 100% maximum Health
- 6 Shapeshifters: 150% maximum Health
- Champion: Elise, Gnar, Neeko, Nidalee, Shyvana, Swain
- Special Trait: Nab a new Ability after each cast and at the start of every round.
- 1 Spellthief: Bonus Active
- Champions: Zoe
- Special Trait: The first Starcaller to cast their Ability heals you for 2/3/75, depending on their star level.
- 1 Starcaller: Bonus Active
- Champions: Soraka
- Special Trait: Innate: Gain 2 hex Attack Range. Swhiftshots gain Attack Speed for each hex between themselves and their target.
- 2 Swiftshots: 12% Attack Speed
- 4 Swiftshots: 25% Attack Speed
- 6 Swiftshots: 40% Attack Speed
- Champions: Ashe, Ezreal, Twitch, Varus, Xayah
- Special Trait: Warrior attacks have a 33% chance to increase the damage of their next attack.
- 2 Warriors: 120% Damage
- 4 Warriors: 200% Damage
- 6 Warriors: 300% Damage
- Champions: Aatrox, Olaf, Shen, Yasuo, Yone
- Special Trait: Every fifth Shop has increased odds to show Astral champions and grants an Astral orb. Your team gains bonus Ability Power.
- 3 Astral: 10 Ability Power
- 6 Astral: 30 Ability Power; orb value increases
- 9 Astral: 60 Ability Power; orbs may contain components
- Champions: Aurelion Sol, Illaoi, nami, Nidalee, Skarner, Varus, Vladimir
- Special Trait: Dragons provide +3 to their marked trait but require two team slots. They also gain 750 bonus Health.
- 1 Dragon: This trait is active with exactly one Dragon champion
- Champions: Ao Shin, Aurelion Sol, Daeja, Idas, Shi Oh Yu, Shyvana, Sy'fen
- Special Trait: Grant a unique bonus to your team; Guild allies gain double the amount. Increases for each Guild member in play! Sejuani: +100 Health / Twitch: +10% Attack Speed / Ryze: +10 Ability Power / Talon: +10 Attack / Damage Bard: +2 Mana per attack / Emblem: +3% Omnivamp
- 1 Guild: 100% Guild bonus
- 2 Guild: 120% Guild bonus
- 3 Guild: 140% Guild bonus
- 4 Guild: 160% Guild bonus
- 5 Guild: 180% Guild bonus
- 6 Guild: 200% Guild bonus
- Champions: Bard, Ryze, Sejuani, Talon, Twitch
- Special Trait: Summon movable Jade Statues that grow in power. Each combat, allies adjacent to a statue gain Attack Speed and maximum Health healing every two seconds. When a statue is destroyed, it deals 33% of its Health as magic damage to nearby enemies.
- 3 Jade: 1 statue, +2% healing, +20% Attack Speed
- 6 Jade: 2 statues, +5% healing, +40% Attack Speed
- 9 Jade: 3 statues, +8% healing, +60% Attack Speed
- 12 Jade: 4 statues, +25% healing, +100% Attack Speed
- Champions: Anivia, Ashe, Gnar, Karma, Neeko, Shi Oh Yu, Soraka, Taric
- Special Trait: Mirage champions gain a different Trait bonus from game to game.
- Electric Overload: When attacking or being hit by an attack, gain a chance to deal 8% of their maximum Health as magic damage to adjacent enemies.
- Warlord's Honor: After winning any combat, gain bonus Health and Ability Power. Increases by 10% per win, stacks up to five times!
- Pirate's Greed: Gain a chest of loot after each player combat.
- Dawnbringer's Determination: Once per combat, rapidly heal at 50% Health.
- Executioner's Edge: Always critically strike low Heath targets with Attacks and Abilities. Gain bonus Critial Strike Damage.
- Spellsword's Enchantment: Each player combat, gain Ability Power per attack.
- Duelist's Dexterity: Innate: Mirage units move faster. Attacks grant bonus Attack Speed, up to 10 stacks.
- 2 Mirage: Bonus Varies per Game
- 4 Mirage: Bonus Varies per Game
- 6 Mirage: Bonus Varies per Game
- 8 Mirage: Bonus Varies per Game
- Champions: Daeja, Leona, Nunu, Yasuo, Yone
- Special Trait: Innate: Convert Mana to Rage; Attacks generate 15 Rage. After casting an Ability, enrage for four seconds: +30% Attack Speed but can’t gain Rage. Gain bonus stats when enraged.
- 3 Ragewings: 50% Attack Speed, 30% Omnivamp
- 6 Ragewings: 150% Attack Speed, 50% Omnivamp
- 9 Ragewings: 250% Attack Speed, 80% Omnivamp
- Champions: Hecarim, Kayn, Senna, Sett, Shen, Shyvana, Swain, Xayah
- Special Trait: After dealing damage with an Ability, launch a firecracker that deals magic damage to a random enemy.
- 2 Revels: 150 Magic Damage
- 3 Revels: 175 Magic Damage
- 4 Revels: 225 Magic Damage
- 5 Revels: 275 Magic Damage
- Champions: Corki, Jinx, Sona, Tahm Kench
- Special Trait: If you don't have a Dragon on your team, Scalescorn champions deal bonus magic damage and take 20% reduced damage from enemies with more than 2200 Health.
- 2 Scalescorn: 25 Magic Damage
- 4 Scalescorn: 50 Magic Damage
- 6 Scalescorn: 80 Magic Damage
- Champions: Braum, Diana, Lillia, Olaf
- Special Trait: Grants exclusive random Shimmerscale items.
- 3 Shimmerscales: 1 Unique Item
- 5 Shimmerscales: 2 Unique Items
- 7 Shimmerscales: 3 Unique Items
- 9 Shimmerscales: 5 Unique Items, which includes Crown of Champions
- Champions: Aatrox, Idas, Kayn, Volibear, Zoe
- Special Trait: After eight seconds, lightning strikes the battlefield. Enemies are stunned for two seconds and take a percent of their maximum Health as true damage. Tempest champions gain Attack Speed.
- 2 Tempest: 10% Damage, 25% Attack Speed
- 4 Tempest: 20% Damage, 50% Attack Speed
- 6 Tempest: 30% Damage, 80% Attack Speed
- 8 Tempest: 45% Damage, 150% Attack Speed
- Champions: Ao Shin, Ezreal, Lee Sin, Ornn, Qiyana
- Special Trait: Every round, Trainers feed one Snax to Nomsy each, adding Health and Ability Power. Nomsy’s star level increases every 25 Snax!
- 2 Trainers: Summon Nomsy!
- 3 Trainers: Nomsy’s Ability deals 100% more damage.
- Champions: Heimerdinger, Lulu, Tristana
- Special Trait: Whispers damage shrinks enemies, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 40% for 6 seconds. When they damage a shrunken enemy, Whispers gain stacking bonuses.
- 2 Whispers: +1 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 4 Whispers: +2 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 6 Whispers: +4 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 8 Whispers: +6 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- Champions: Elise, Pyke, Sy'fen, Sylas, Thresh
That's it for the list of champions for this set! Be sure to bookmark this page for when we update it for Set 7.5!
Want more help with TFT? Be sure to check out our guide on How the TFT ranking system works!