We're taking a look at all the champions and class synergies in Teamfight Tactics!
Our Teamfight Tactics Champions List takes a full look at every available unit in the game. We're also taking a look at classes and origins, and what each synergy does when stacking like units together! Combining the right units together will buff up your team and make you much harder to defeat.
Every unit has a class and an origin, and units can currently have up to three designations. Each class and origin has a specific buff that it will give your team if the amount of units adds up to the right amount. Each class and origin is different, so the amount you'll need to trigger a buff will vary. Keep in mind that only unique champions will count towards the buff amount, so you can't have multiple of the same unit on the board to add to the total!
- 11/6/19: This post will continue to represent Set 1, for the new champions check out our Set 2 Champions post!
- 10/22/19: The 9.21 patch is live and will be the last for Set 1 (Source)!
- 10/21/19: A new season of the game has been announced, and a bunch of new champions, origins, and classes are coming! We're compiling all of that information right here.
- 10/9/19: Some minor changes to some champions and drop rates were implemented in the 9.20 patch (Source).
- 9/25/19: New Kaisa champion added with some nerfs/buffs to others (Source).
- 9/11/19: Couple of 9 trait buffs added to Assassin and Sorcerer. Wild and Knights got a buff. The Champion Drop Rates were also changed a bit (Source).
- 8/27/19: Pantheon, the new champion has been added, along with some trait and champion changes (Source).
Teamfight Tactics Champion Pool Drop Rates
The rates at which you see tiers of Champions is dependent on what level you are! If you are in the beginning of the game and are at level 2, you will only see Tier 1 Champions. As you level up further, you will start to see higher tiered champions. However, these percentages vary quite a bit. You will very rarely ever see Tier 5 champions, and that will include all the way to level 9.
The Champion Pool is shared with all other players. You'll only see a certain amount of each champion per game, you can see all of those numbers in the image above. This is why scouting is important, you won't want to invest too heavily in certain champions if other players are attempting to use them too!
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
Champions Cheat Sheet
If you're just looking to remember which Champions are what and the synergies they have, then check out this cheat sheet!
Teamfight Tactics Classes List
Assassins leap to the farthest enemy at the start of combat and deal additional Critical Strike Damage.
- 3: +75% Crit Damage & 5% Crit Chance
- 6: +150% Crit Damage & 20% Crit Chance
- 9: +225% Crit Damage & 30% Crit Chance
Blademasters have a 35% chance to strike additional times each attack.
- 3: One Extra Attacks
- 6: Two Extra Attacks
- 9: Four Extra Attacks
Brawlers receive bonus maximum health.
- 2: +250 Bonus health.
- 4: +500 Bonus health.
- 6: +900 Bonus health.
Elementalists gain double mana from attacks.
- 3: At the start of combat, summon a Golem with 2200 HP.
- 2: At the start of combat, all adjacent allies receive +40 armor per stack. Guardians don't buff themselves.
After attacking, Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire additional attacks.
- 2: Attack 1 other enemy
- 4: Attack 2 other enemies
- 6: Attack 4 other enemies
- Miss Fortune
All allies ignore damage.
- 2: 15 damage ignored.
- 4: 30 damage ignored.
- 6: 60 damage ignored.
Rangers have a chance to double their attack speed for the next 3s.
- 2: 40% chance.
- 4: 70% chance.
Shapeshifters gain bonus maximum Health when they transform.
- 3: 60% Bonus Maximum Health
- 6: 100% Bonus Maximum Health
Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking and allies have increased spell damage.
- 3: +40% spell damage
- 6: +120% spell damage
- 9: +200% spell damage
- Aurelion Sol
- Twisted Fate
More Great Teamfight Tactics Content
Teamfight Tactics Origins List
Demon basic attacks have a 40% chance to burn 20 mana from their target and return some mana to the attacker.
- 2: 15 mana returned
- 4: 30 mana returned
- 6: 45 mana returned
- 2: Dragons are 75% immune to Magic damage
- Aurelion Sol
- 1: If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain a shield equal to a 100% max health.
On hit, Glacials have a chance to stun for 1.5s.
- 2: 20% chance
- 4: 33% chance
- 6: 50% chance
Throw a bomb at an enemy unit with an item, and disables all items in a hex radius for 5 seconds.
- 2: 1 hex radius
- 4: 2 hex radius
Imperials deal Double Damage.
- 2: One random Imperial
- 4: All Imperials
+50 Armor and Magic Resist. Heal 30 health per attack.
- 3: One random ally
- 6: All allies
The Ninja Trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 Ninjas.
- 1 Ninja: gains +50 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 4 Ninjas: All Ninjas gain +80 Attack Damage and Ability Power
- 2: Curse a random enemy at the start of combat, setting their HP to 100.
- 3: Earn up to 4 additional gold after combat against another player.
The average gold you get per chest is 1.75.
- Miss Fortune
- Twisted Fate
- 1: Robots start combat at full mana.
- 2: One random void champion deals true damage this combat
- 4: All your void champions deal true damage this combat
Attacks generate stacks of Fury (stacks up to 5 times). Each stack of Fury gives 10% Attack Speed.
- 2: Wild allies only
- 4: All allies and their basic attacks can't miss.
Attack against ally Yordles have a chance to miss. Also dodges On-hit effects.
- 3: 30% chance to miss.
- 6: 60% chance to miss.
- 9: 90% chance to miss.