Our Teamfight Tactics Champions List takes a full look at every available unit in the game. We're also taking a look at classes and origins, and what each synergy does when stacking like units together! Combining the right units together will buff up your team and make you much harder to defeat.
Every unit has a class and an origin, and units can currently have up to three designations. Each class and origin has a specific buff that it will give your team if the amount of units adds up to the right amount. Each class and origin is different, so the amount you'll need to trigger a buff will vary. Keep in mind that only unique champions will count towards the buff amount, so you can't have multiple of the same unit on the board to add to the total!
- 7/17/19: A new patch has added the Twisted Fate Champion (Pirate/Sorcerer), made changes to Demon, Elementalist, Guardian, Gunslinger, Pirates, Shapeshifter, and Wild (Source)!
- 7/3/19: Yordle's dodge chance has been increased from 20/50% to 25/60% (Source).
- 7/1/19: Demon's were buffed in a recent patch from 30/50/70% to 40/60/80% Mana Burn (Source).
Teamfight Tactics Champion Pool Drop Rates
The rates at which you see tiers of Champions is dependent on what level you are! If you are in the beginning of the game and are at level 2, you will only see Tier 1 Champions. As you level up further, you will start to see higher tiered champions. However, these percentages vary quite a bit. You will very rarely ever see Tier 5 champions, and that will include all the way to level 9.
The Champion Pool is shared with all other players. You'll only see a certain amount of each champion per game, you can see all of those numbers in the image above. This is why scouting is important, you won't want to invest too heavily in certain champions if other players are attempting to use them too!
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4||Tier 5|
Teamfight Tactics Classes List
Assassins leap to the farthest enemy at the start of combat and deal additional Critical Strike Damage.
- 3: +150% critical strike damage.
- 6: +350% critical strike damage.
Blademasters have a 35% chance to strike additional times each attack.
- 3: One additional strike
- 6: Two additional strikes
Brawlers receive bonus maximum health.
- 2: +300 Bonus health.
- 4: +700 Bonus health.
Elementalists gain double mana from attacks.
- 3: At the start of combat, summon a Golem with 2500 HP.
- 2: At the start of combat, all Guardians and adjacent allies receive +40 armor.
After attacking, Gunslingers have a 50% chance to fire additional attacks.
- 2: Attack 1 other enemy
- 4: Attack 2 other enemies
- Miss Fortune
Knights block damage from basic attacks.
- 2: 20 damage blocked.
- 4: 40 damage blocked.
- 6: 80 damage blocked.
Rangers have a chance to double their attack speed for the next 3s.
- 2: 25% chance.
- 4: 65% chance.
Shapeshifters gain bonus maximum Health when they transform.
- 3: +60% max health
Sorcerers gain double mana from attacking and allies have increased spell damage.
- 3: +35% spell damage
- 6: +100% spell damage
- Aurelion Sol
- Twisted Fate
More Great Teamfight Tactics Content
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Gunslinger Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.14 Update)
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Yordle Team Comp Guide
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Elementalist Team Comp Guide
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Noble Team Comp Guide
- Teamfight Tactics (TFT) Best Sorcerer Team Comp Guide (Patch 9.14 Update)
Teamfight Tactics Origins List
Attacks from Demons have a chance to burn all of an enemy's mana and deal that much true damage.
Update: This was changed in a recent patch from 40/60/80% to 25/50/85% (Source).
- 2: 25% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 4: 50% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 6: 85% change on hit to Mana Burn
- 2: Dragons are immune to Magic damage
- Aurelion Sol
- 1: If an Exile has no adjacent allies at the start of combat, they gain a shield equal to a 100% max health.
On hit, Glacials have a chance to stun for 2s.
Update: This was changed in a recent patch from 25/35/45% to 20/30/45% (Source).
- 2: 20% chance
- 4: 30% chance
- 6: 45% chance
Imperials deal Double Damage.
- 2: One random Imperial
- 4: All Imperials
+100 Armor and heal 35 health per attack.
- 3: One random ally
- 6: All allies
The Ninja Trait is only active when you have exactly 1 or 4 Ninjas.
- 1: 1 Ninja only: Ninja gains +40% Attack Damage
- 4: 4 Ninjas: All Ninjas gain +80% Attack Damage
- 2: Curse a random enemy at the start of combat, setting their HP to 100.
- 3: Earn up to 4 additional gold after combat against another player.
- Miss Fortune
- Twisted Fate
- 1: Robots start combat at full mana.
- 3: All basic attacks ignore 50% of the enemy's Armor.
Attacks generate stacks of Fury (stacks up to 5 times). Each stack of Fury gives 8% Attack Speed.
Update: This was changed in a recent patch from 7% to 8% (Source).
- 2: Wild allies only
- 4: All allies
Attacks against ally Yordles have a chance to miss.
- 3: 25% chance to miss.
- 6: 60% chance to miss.