The Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC has added several new weapons to the rouge-like title. Here is how to trigger every weapon evolution in the major update, as well as everything you need to know on how to unlock the powerful unions.
What is every weapon evolution in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell?
Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell has added six weapon evolutions that you can unlock. Like previous updates, the new weapons are all evolved by combining them with past items in the base game, such as the Duplicator or Stone Mask. Once you've maxed out both required items in the union chain, the evolution can be found in a random chest drop during a run. Below is the full ingredients list of every new weapon evolution in the Legacy of the Moonspell DLC.
- Silver Wind evolution: Silver Wind level 8 + Pummarola level 5 creates Festive Winds.
- Fours Seasons evolution: Four Seasons level 8 + Candelabrador level 5 + Spinach level 5 creates Godai Shuffle.
- Summon Night evolution: Summon Night level 8 + Duplicator level 2 creates Echo Night.
- Mirage Robe evolution: Mirage Robe level 8 + Attractorb level 5 creates J'Odore.
- Night Sword evolution: Night Sword level 8 + Stone Mask level 5 creates Muramasa.
- Mille Bolle Blu evolution: Mille Bolle Blu level 8 + Spellbinder level 5 creates Boo Roo Boolle.
To kick off the quest that unlocks the new weapon evolutions, you must first find and open the Mt. Moonspell coffin. After you've unlocked Miang and evolved her weapon Silver Wind into Festive Winds, this will then trigger the lengthy Vampire Survivors 108 Bocce weapon quest line, which will eventually give you access to all six evolutions. Although 108 Bocce is also a part of the Legacy of the Moonspell DLC, it does not actually evolve as it doesn't have a union.
Want to learn more about Vampire Survivors? If so, check out How to defeat Sketamari in Vampire Survivors on Pro Game Guides.