To factory reset your Oculus Quest 1 and 2, you will need to download the Oculus app on your phone. You can download the app by locating it on either Google Android or iPhone app store. When you find the app, press download and wait for it to both download and install.
After a while:
- Locate the app on your phone and log into it.
- Locate the device tab at the bottom of the menu.
- Under devices, select the headset that you currently own and is connected to the phone app.
- If this is the first Quest, select that. If it's Quest 2, then select Quest 2 and select advanced settings afterward.
- In advance settings, you will find an option called factory reset, click it and then find the reset button if you wish to reset your headset.
- But keep in mind, that using factory reset will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from your headset.
Related: Best Games for Oculus Quest 2
How to do a Manual Factory Reset on Oculus Quest and Quest 2
To do a manual factory reset on a quest headset:
- hold the two hold power and volume on your headset down simultaneously.
- Do this until the headset restarts and loads the boot screen on your headset. When it loads, use the volume buttons to navigate and find the factory reset option.
- After you find it press the power button to confirm. You will need to use the volume buttons to press yes and then the power buttons to confirm the reset.
For guides and articles on VR games, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered.