In Warcraft Rumble, a free-to-play strategy game, you have to pick a class and build your deck to defeat enemies. Check out the five playable families in Warcraft Rumble and see which one you want to join.
What are the five families in Warcraft Rumble?
The five families—or classes—in Warcraft Rumble have their own family leaders you can pledge your allegiance to. Here's the full list of families you have to choose from:
- Alliance - Very well known to World of Warcraft and Hearthstone players. The noble Alliance offers a lot of defensive units and spells. They often choose to operate in Stealth, making them invisible to enemies until damaged.
- Horde - Another well-known faction in World of Warcraft lore. These proud warriors are best known for their orc warriors and shamans. The Horde specializes in building momentum, increasing their speed while slowing down enemies in order to take control of the map.
- Beast - Animal-like units that will overwhelm you with their sheer numbers. These minis break through enemy defenses by summoning bestial troops with a big speed boost, preventing the enemy from recovering.
- Undead - This is an undead or zombie faction filled with beasts that don't want to remain sleeping and silent. This faction is best known for its skeleton warriors and Leaders adept at necromancy.
- Blackrock - Includes magma and lava-formed monsters that focus on fire and flame elemental spells, setting the map ablaze. They are at their best in the air, causing significant damage to grounded enemies.
Who are the leaders for each class in Warcraft Rumble?
Each family has its own sets of leaders that you can choose from that will fit your deck the best.
The Alliance leaders rely heavily on defense, healing, stealth tactics, and spells.
- Tirion Fordring - A defense unit with a healing Leader ability to keep our troops alive.
- Maiev Shadowsong - As her name suggests, she helps keep your units in the shadows, perfect for stealth attacks.
- Jaina Proudmoore - Boosts your units' spellcasting with her abilities.
All leaders from the Horde earn additional gold and can inflict area-of-effect stuns.
- Grommash Hellscream - Great additional hitter, dealing double damage to enemy units below 50% health.
- Sneed - Greed is a powerful force for this unit, and it works for you as you gain lots of gold with his abilities.
- Cairne Bloodhoof - A healer who can resurrect himself once per game at half his health.
Leaders rely on moving quickly and doing a lot of damage quickly.
- Charlga Razorflank - can disable enemy defenses with her abilities.
- Hogger - a fast-moving unit that assists troops in swarming your enemies.
- Old Murk-Eye - spawns Tidehunters that can overwhelm enemy defenses with their numbers.
Undead Leaders in Warcraft Rumble have a penchant for Necromancy.
- Bloodmage Thalnos - Spellcaster who grows stronger with every cast.
- Baron Rivendare - can summon endless armies of the dead.
- Sylvanas Windruner - provides a combo of boosts to Undead and Horde units.
All Blackrock leaders burn enemies with fire.
- Rend Blackhand - The perfect leader for a flying deck. Both he and his mount Gyth can cause damage individually.
- General Drakkisath - A great unit to use in an elemental damage deck. He can also decrease elemental damage to your team.
What are the spells for each class in Warcraft Rumble?
The Alliance is a very spell-focused fraction including:
- Arcane Blast - Elemental AoE spell that deals double damage each time you use it.
- Blizzard - Deals Frost to slow down the enemy movement and attack speed.
- Holy Nova - A healing spell that will also cause elemental damage to enemies.
The Horde utilizes AoE spells like:
- Chain Lightning - Sends a surge of lightning through several enemies.
- Execute - Takes off half of the enemy's health with a swipe.
The Beasts utilize only one—albeit hilarious—spell:
- Polymorph - Transform enemies into fluffy floating sheep for a period of time.
The Undead use a necromancy spell:
- Cheat Death - Gives the Undead troops extra seconds of life to attack.
The Blackrock faction uses fire or smoke-related spells:
- Deep Breath - Deals AoE elemental fire damage.
- Living Bomb - Plant a bomb on a group of enemies, deal elemental damage, and give them a blast!
- Smoke Bomb - Grants Stealth to nearby allies, making them invisible to enemies.