New armaments and weapons are everything to MMO players, and Warframe players are certainly no exception. Weapons like Warframe's Tatsu Prime Nikana are sought after by players for their amazing damage, gameplay, and unique effects. The same can be said for the Ignis Wraith, a flamethrower able to spit out loads of damage upon any enemies daring enough to stand in its range. However, what is the best build for the Ignis Wraith?
Best Ignis Wraith Build in Warframe
Perhaps the most important factor to note about the Ignis Wraith is its ability to hit enemies with any number of status effects with its flames, along with the obvious fire damage it causes. Thus, with its high fire rate and large AoE, the best way to build the weapon is with status effects and raw damage. With that in mind, here are the best mods for the Ignis Wraith:
- Heavy Caliber: For raw damage, Heavy Caliber is a must-have for flamethrowers. This mod gives up to a 165% increase to base weapon damage while reducing accuracy by 55%. However, that accuracy reduction will increase the spread of a weapon's projectiles. For the Ignis Wraith, this can potentially allow for hitting multiple extra enemies.
- Serration: Continuing with the trend of raw damage is the very simple Serration mod, which also offers up to 165% increased base damage without any drawbacks.
- Split Chamber: Pushing the AoE aspect of the weapon is the Split Chamber mod. This mod gives up to a 90% increased chance for a multishot to occur on hit. A multishot fires a second projectile for free, leading to massively increased damage and many more status triggers.
- Sinister Reach: The Ignis Wraith is naturally a close-range weapon as a flamethrower. However, with the Sinister Reach mod, which increases the length of continuous beams fired by weapons up to 12, the Ignis Wraith's range becomes a much stronger asset rather than a weakness.
- Vital Sense: The Vital Sense mod offers up to 120% increased critical hit damage, and while most of the build is not focused in this direction, because of the sheer amount of hits and damage-over-time effects being applied to enemies, the odds are in players' favor to rack up a ton of critical hits, making this mod a great asset.
- Malignant Force: The first status mod on the list is Malignant Force, which offers up to a 60% increase to Toxin damage and status effect chance. This status effect chance increases the chance to trigger ALL status effects, not just Toxin.
- Rime Rounds: The second status effect is Rime Rounds, offering the same effect as Malignant Force, but substituting Toxin damage for Cold damage. It also increases all status chances by a further 60%.
- Hammer Shot: Last but not least is Hammer Shot, a mod that offers up to 60% more critical damage and a staggering 80% increase to status chance. This is a perfect mod for this build that pushes all of the best aspects of the Ignis Wraith.