Being an online multiplayer game, Warframe players often face one or the other network or server-related issues. One such problem often spoiling the gameplay experience of most Warframe players is the Unable to connect error. Unlike most errors in Warframe that are more specific, like login problems, it is a general error that can be solved using several solutions. Out of all the options, the most common method to solve the error is to update your Warframe.
How to fix Warframe Unable to Connect error
According to several Reddit posts, updating your game is the most effective fix for the connection error. Open the game on your respective platform and check for the latest version.
- PC: Inside steam, right-click on the Warframe game and choose properties. Now, navigate till you find the updates and check for new updates.
- PlayStation: Click on the Options button on the Warframe game icon and select Check for Updates.
- Xbox: Open My Games & Apps and scroll down till Manage. Select the Updates button to check for any updates.
- Nintendo Switch: Press the plus button on the Warframe game and navigate the list till you find Software Update.
Other Common Solutions for Warframe Unable to Connect error
- Restart your router and change DNS: Since it is a network issue, the problem might be at your end too. Restart your router and check if your internet is stable and continuous. Also, if possible, try to change your DNS to a different one and launch the game.
- Reinstalling Warframe: If none of the given solutions works for you. As a last resort, delete and reinstall the entire game. For PC users, it's better to reinstall the game on a different drive than your previous directory.
Remember, if the problem persists for more than a week, contact the official Warframe support and raise a ticket explaining your concern.
For more on Warframe, check out How to check the Earth Day and Night Cycle in Warframe or Warframe Tier List: Best Warframes 2022 on Pro Game Guides.