Apex Legends Season 15 introduced a new legend Catalyst, and a new map Broken Moon. However, the start of the season has been riddled with bugs. Many of the bugs significantly impacted the game, and the latest update aims to fix them.
Here is everything included in the Apex Legends update 1.000.025:
- Mark all replicator zones prompt is available in the dropship.
- Seer can use Survey Beacons again.
- Catalyst ability audio has been tweaked to be less noisy for those nearby.
- The camera is currently placed for victims of Catalyst’s finishers.
- Seer’s passive heartbeat sensor no longer goes through Catalyst’s ultimate ability.
- Onscreen effects now display the correct VFX on Switch.
- Resolved a freeze affecting some players on Broken Moon and other maps.
Legend changes in Apex Legends update 1.000.025
The most significant change is that Catalyst's Ultimate does not allow Seer's passive through, meaning Catalyst is now one of the most effective counters to Seer. Speaking of Seer, the bug preventing him from scanning becons is finally gone, meaning he can be considered a true recon legend again.
Catalyst's ability audio being tweaked will also help with hearing enemies and will not overpower other sounds nearby. The bug fix for the camera during her finisher isn't a big change, but it will help victims see her finisher animations.
Glitches addressed in Apex Legends update 1.000.025
Players have been reporting a glitch known as the "heirloom glitch." The glitch was able to supply some players with Heirlooms, but the glitch seems to be more. The other glitch caused freezing on Broken Moon, which would crash players' games. This has also been addressed in the update.
For more on Apex Legends, check out Can you demote from masters in Apex Legends? Deranking, explained here on Pro Game Guides.