Faction Missions and contracts are two of the most engaging features in Call of Duty: Warzone 2 DMZ. While the repetitive contracts give you a cash bonus during matches, missions unlock unique rewards like skins and blueprints for your operators and weapons. As such, the Horde Breaker Icarus 556 LMG blueprint is the completion reward for the Tier 3 White Lotus Faction Missions.
How to unlock the Pathfinder Mission in CoD DMZ
You'll need to unlock the final mission in White Lotus Tier 3 called Pathfinder to obtain the Horde Breaker blueprint. You can unlock this mission by completing any five of the following base challenges:
- Fast and Strong
- Unlock a Stronghold Door with a keycard
- Clear three Strongholds each in under 15 seconds after unlocking the Stronghold
- Mall Rat
- Kill 20 enemies in the Sa'id City mall without being downed
- Kill three operators in the Sa'id City mall
- Air Supremacy
- Control three SAM sites simultaneously
- Robin Hood
- Open three safes in one deployment (complete a Destroy Supplies contract to reveal safe locations)
- Extract $100,000 on a single teammate in one deployment
- Medical Mule
- Deliver 20 Stims to the dumpster dead drop northeast of Al Sammam Cemetery (Sa'id City Mall Dead Drop)
- Deliver 10 Emergency Rations to the same dumpster dead drop
- Extract 5 Self Revives
- Acquire a key for the Crane Control Room in Al Safwa Quarry (can be obtained by completing the Quick and Dirty Tier 3 Black Mous Faction Mission)
- Unlock the Crane Building Base
- Extract the Quarry Operations Folder in the Crane Control Room
You can skip any of these missions if you're having trouble completing them. Although all the missions here are straightforward, players may find the Mall Rat mission annoying, requiring you to kill three operators inside the Sa'id City mall.
Related: How to unlock the ‘Triage’ Roze skin in Warzone 2 DMZ
Pathfinder DMZ Guide
Once the Pathfinder mission is unlocked, you're one step closer to receiving the special blueprint reward. Ensure that the mission is added to your objectives list and hop into a fresh match of DMZ. After spawning in, head straight to the Sa'id City Mall dead drop, marked on the map above. Pick up the GPS Tracker from the dumpster and begin your journey of visiting every point of interest (POI) on the map, preferably using a Helicopter.
Al Mazrah has 17 unique POIs, and you'll have to visit each one in the same deployment to complete the second task of the Pathfinder mission. If you somehow die before visiting all POIs, you'll have to retrieve the GPS tracker from the same dead drop and restart your journey in the next DMZ match. For the third and final step, you'll have to extract the device successfully. In case you fail to exfil after traveling to all the POIs, you can simply grab the GPS tracker from the dumpster and exfil right away in the next game. While traveling across Al Mazrah, we recommend that you carry a couple of gas cans, which you can later use to refuel your vehicle instead of risking going to a gas station.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to get the Clock Repair Tools Key in Warzone 2 DMZ.
Write A Comment
How to unlock ‘Horde Breaker’ Icarus 556 blueprint in Warzone 2 DMZ