Carmina Mora is the killer Artist of the hour in Dead by Daylight's Portrait of a Murder Chapter. With her Dire Crows ability, she creates art through the deadliest, most ferocious crows reveal that attack the Survivors on the map.
Best Artist Builds in Dead by Daylight
This Artist build is best for covering Generators like a DBD pro. Once players obtain the ability to unlock the other Killers' Perks with The Artist, these few along with some of the Artist's own Perks are the best to equip for dominating the Generators in each DBD Trial.
- Grim Embrace (Artist Perk)
- Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, you gain a token. Upon reaching four tokens, Grim Embrace activates. The Entity blocks all generators for 20 seconds. The Obsession aura is revealed to you for four seconds.
- Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance (Artist Perk)
- At the start of the trial, up to four random hooks are changed into scourge hooks. You see their auras in white. Any time a Survivor is hooked on a scourge hook, the generator with the most progress explodes, instantly losing 9 percent progress and will start to regress. Survivors repairing the generator will scream, revealing their location.
- Hex: Ruin (Hag Perk)
- Slow down the regression speed of all damaged generators by up to 200 percent, depending on Tier Level. Ruin will immediately begin its curse on all generators that are left unrepaired, lasting for as long as the Hex Totem stands.
- Discordance (Legion Perk)
- When two or more Survivors throw repair parties at any generators within a 28-meter radius of the Killer, their auras will be revealed for up to 12 seconds, depending on Tier Level. This Killer Perk also triggers a Loud Noise Notification if they continue to linger around the Generator.
Browse Pro Game Guides for the latest Dead by Daylight news, all of our killer (slash) survival guides, and up-to-date lists. Enter our DBD Realm to check out our list of the Best Killers in Dead by Daylight.