In Dying Light 2, you are going to need to collect a ton of resources to make nearly everything in the game. Most of the time, you can gather these resources from various containers spread out across the world. However, certain resources require a bit of exploration in order to find them. In this guide, we go over where you can find all Crafting Parts in Dying Light 2.
All Crafting Parts and where to find them in Dying Light 2
The following are Crafting Parts players can get and use in Dying Light 2. Most Crafting parts can be found in either Forsaken Stores or Dark Zones. Some parts can be found in Evacuation Convoys and Dark Hollows. Locate these areas and enter them, search thoroughly, and you should find whatever it is you are looking for. You can also find some of the more common resources being sold by Craftmaster NPCs.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is used to craft weapon mods and other flammable accessories. To Find Alcohol in Dying Light 2, you must search either Forsaken Stores or Dark Zones. You can also purchase some Alcohol from traders.
- Batteries: Batteries are used to craft electric-based weapon mods. Search Forsaken Stores or Dark Zones to find them.
- Blades: Blades are used for craft weapon mods. They can be found in Forsaken Stores or Dark Zones. Players can also buy some Blades from merchants.
- Electrical Parts: Electronics is an uncommon resource that players can find inside Forsaken store locations and sometimes in Evacuation Convoys on the map.
- Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning Supplies are rare resources used to craft most explosive items. You can find Cleaning Supplies in most Forsaken stores and Dark Zone areas.
- Oxidizers: Oxidizers are another key ingredient in the crafting of explosives. Luckily, players can find them in most Forsaken Stores and Evacuation Convoys.
- Feathers: Feathers are needed to make arrows in Dying Light 2. You can get Feathers by finding and looting them from Bird nests on top of Roof groves.
- Poppys: If you want to find Poppies in Dying Light 2, you must search Roof groves.
- Cordyceps: If you want to find Cordyceps in Dying Light 2, you must search Roof groves.
- Honey: If you want to find Honey in Dying Light 2, you must search Roof groves.
- Leather: Leather is a common resource found inside Forsaken Stores, the trunks of vehicles, and Evacuation Convoys.
- Pigments: If you want to gather some Pigments, you must search Forsaken Stores and Evacuation Convoys.
- Weights: Weights are another resource used to craft weapon mods. You can find Weights inside most Forsaken Stores and Facilities. The resource can also be bought from most Craftmasters.
- Cans: Cans are used to craft throwables and can be found in both Apartments and Forsaken Stores. Like most common resources, Cans can also be purchased from most Craftmasters.
- Chamomile: If you want to find Chamomile in Dying Light 2, you must search Roof groves.
- Lavender: If you want to find Lavender in Dying Light 2, you must search Roof groves.
- Rags: Rags are a common resource used to make Medicine and Weapon Mods. You can get Rags from Craftmaster merchants, Infected, and Forsaken Stores.
- Resin: Resin is a common resource that is used to make certain weapon mods. Players can find Resin at Roof groves, Craftmaster merchants, and Forsaken Stores.
- Scraps: Scrap is probably the most common resource that can be bought from Craftmasters, found in Trashcans, backyards, and Appartments
- Wiring: Wiring is another common resource that can be found in Vehicle trunks and Forsaken stores. Players can also buy Wiring at Craftmasters and use it in explosives and weapon mods
All Craft Master Resources and where to find them in Dying Light 2
Craftmaster Resources are rare resources that include Military Tech and Infected Trophies. Both resources are used to craft unique items, accessories, and weapon mods. Here's how to get all Craftmaster resources in Dying Light 2:
- Military Tech: To get Military Tech you must search various airdrops that you can find across the city in Dying Light 2.
- Uncommon Infected Trophy: To get Uncommon Infected Trophies In Dying Light 2, you must farm the following enemies: Virals, Howlers, Spitters.
- Rare Infected Trophy: To get Rare Infected Trophies, you must farm the following enemies in Dying Light 2: Goons, Bolters, Banshees.
- Unique Infected Trophy: To get Unique Infected Trophies, you must farm the following enemies in Dying Light 2: Chargers, Demolishers, Volatiles.
For more Dying Light 2 content, be sure to check out All Dying Light 2 Easter Eggs on Pro Game Guides.