Fading Twilight is a high-attack bow that boosts the wielder's Damage based on the state that it rolls. Its Energy Recharge substat and ability to boost off-field characters' Damage make it a perfect bow for Sub-DPS units that rely on their Elemental Burst. Fading Twilight can only be obtained through a limited-time event, so make sure to participate while it's running.
How to Get Fading Twilight and Refinement Materials
Fading Twilight can be obtained from the Perilous Trail event, which runs from May 31, 2022, to June 20, 2022. Players can claim the weapon by completing Direcliff Court at Default Animosity or higher. Meanwhile, being an event-exclusive weapon, it's not possible to obtain copies of Fading Twilight for refinement. Instead, it can be refined using Glowing Gems.
All four Glowing Gems can be obtained through the following:
- Complete Kaleidoscope Cage on Default Animosity or higher (x1 Glowing Gem)
- Complete Insurgent Twilight on Default Animosity or higher (x1 Glowing Gem)
- Purchase from the event shop for x800 Moonlit Craigstone each (x2 Glowing Gems total)
Fading Twilight Stats
- Base Attack: 44 to 565
- Substat: Energy Recharge (6.7 to 30.6 percent)
- Passive: Radiance of the Deeps—Has three states, Evengleam, Afterglow, and Dawnblaze, which increase DMG dealt by 6/7.5/9/10.5/12 percent, 10/12.5/15/17.5/20 percent, and 14/17.5/21/24.5/28 percent, respectively. When attacks hit opponents, this weapon will switch to the next state. This weapon can change states once every seven seconds. The character equipping this weapon can still trigger the state switch while not on the field.
Ascension Phase 1
- x5,000 Mora
- x3 Grain of Aerosiderite
- x3 Hunter's Sacrificial Knife
- x2 Divining Scroll
Ascension Phase 2
- x15,000 Mora
- x3 Piece of Aerosiderite
- x12 Hunter's Sacrificial Knife
- x8 Divining Scroll
Ascension Phase 3
- x20,000 Mora
- x6 Piece of Aerosiderite
- x6 Agent's Sacrificial Knife
- x6 Sealed Scroll
Ascension Phase 4
- x30,000 Mora
- x3 Bit of Aerosiderite
- x12 Agent's Sacrificial Knife
- x9 Sealed Scroll
Ascension Phase 5
- x35,000 Mora
- x6 Bit of Aerosiderite
- x9 Inspector's Sacrificial Knife
- x6 Forbidden Curse Scroll
Ascension Phase 6
- x45,000 Mora
- x4 Chunk of Aerosiderite
- x18 Inspector's Sacrificial Knife
- x12 Forbidden Curse Scroll
Who Can Use Fading Twilight?
Despite being a free four-star event weapon, Fading Twilight's stats are pretty impressive, starting with its high base Attack. It's best wielded by off-field Sub-DPS characters who can deal Damage using their Elemental Burst, as the weapon provides a good amount of Energy Recharge and boosts Damage even when the wielder is off the field.
While the Fading Twilight isn't necessarily the best-in-slot choice for most bow users due to Genshin Impact's amazing bow selection, here are the characters who can still benefit from the Fading Twilight:
If you're considering another bow that can boost off-field Damage, check out our guide on Aqua Simulacra: How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact.