Update: March 29th
We have made a new format for all of this information, and it includes everything you need to know for Tartaglia!
We also have an All Genshin Impact Characters list, that gives all available details on all characters in the game, and that includes those rumored to be coming in later updates.
Additionally, we have an All Genshin Impact Materials list, which covers all Ascension and Talent Materials currently in the game!
Here's a guide giving more information on what Childe can do!
Genshin Impact Tartaglia Skills, Talents, and Ascension
Childe is really his alias; his real name is Tartaglia, and he is No.11 of the Eleven Harbingers of the Fatui! He first appeared in-game during Chapter 1, Act 1 of the Teyvat Chapter Storyline, and was released in the Farewell of Snezhnaya banner on November 11, 2020, in Patch v1.1.
- Normal Attack
- Performs up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack
- Performs a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, the power of the Hydro element will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal Hydro DMG and will apply the Riptide status effect.
- Opponents affected by Riptide will suffer AoE Hydro DMG when attacked by Childe. DMG dealt is equivalent to Normal Attack DMG.
- Riptide Flash
- A fully charged Aimed Shot hat hits an opponent already affected by riptide deals AoE DMG around the.
- This can only occur once every 0.7 seconds.
- Riptide Burst
- Defeating an opponent affected by Riptide creates a Hydro burst that inflicts the Riptide status effect on nearby opponents that are hit.
- Plunging Attack
- Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- When Childe is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, he cannot perform a plunging attack.
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide
- Hitting an opponent affected by the Riptide status with a melee attack unleashes a Riptide Slash that deals AoE Hydro DMG. DMG dealt in this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG
- Can only occur once every 1.5 seconds
- After 30 seconds, or when the ability procs again, this skill will end. Childe will return to his Range Stance, and this Elemental Skill will enter a cooldown. The longer Childe stats in his Melee Stance, the longer the cooldown becomes.
- If the return to Ranged Stance occurs automatically after 30 seconds, the cooldown becomes even longer than normal.
This Elemental Skill changes depending on what Stance Childe is currently in.
- Ranged Stance
- Flash of Havoc swiftly fires a Hydro-imbued magic arrow, dealing AoE Hydro DMG and applying the Riptide status effect.
- Returns a portion of its Energy Cost after use.
- Melee Stance
- Light of Obliteration performs a slash with a large AoE, dealing massive Hydro DMG to all surround opponents when triggered.
- Riptide Blast
- When the obliterating waters hit an opponent affected by Riptide, it clears the Riptide status effect and triggers a Hydro Explosion that deals AoE Hydro DMG.
- DMG dealt in this way is considering Elemental Burst DMG.
Ascension and Talents
- Master of Weaponry
- Increases your own party members' Normal Attack Level by 1.
- Never Ending
- Extends Riptide duration by 8 seconds.
- Sword of Torrents
- When Childe is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, or if his Normal and charged Attacks do Crit DMG, they will apply Riptide effect on the enemy.
- Foul Legacy: Tide- Constellation Level 1
- Decreases the cooldown of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide by 20%
- Foul Legacy: Understream - Constellation Level 2
- When opponents affected by Riptide are defeated, Childe regenerates four Elemental Energy.
- Abyssal Mayhem: Vortex of Turmoil - Constellation Level 3
- Increases the Level of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Abyssal Mayhem: Hydrospout - Constellation Level 4
- If Childe is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide's Melee Stance, it triggers Riptide Slash to occur on opponents on the field affected by Riptide every 4 seconds. Otherwise, it triggers Riptide Flash.
- Havoc: Formless Blade - Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Level of Havoc: Obliteration by 3
- Maximum upgrade is 15.
- Havoc: Annihilation - Constellation Level 6
- When Havoc: Obliteration is cast in Melee Stance, the cooldown of Foul Legacy: Raging Tide is reset.
- This effect will only take place once Childe returns to his Ranged Stance.
If you're looking for information on the Genshin Impact 1.2 update, check out this post! Stay up to date with the upcoming banners, and keep an eye on our Genshin Impact codes to get some free goodies!