Wine and Song is a Genshin Impact four-star catalyst with a kit that targets sub-DPS units—particularly those that require a high Energy Recharge stat. Its niche use case makes it less favorable than many other amazing catalysts in this category, but if you happened to pull for it, here's everything you need to know about Wine and Song.
How to get Wine and Song in Genshin Impact
Wine and Song is a limited banner weapon, so you can only pull it whenever it's featured on the current Epitome Invocation banner. Whenever this catalyst is on rotation, you can pull for it on rate-up using Primogems or Intertwined Fates. However, being a four-star weapon, you can't chart an Epitomized Path for Wine and Song. Obtaining it will depend on your luck.
Genshin Impact Sacrificial Greatsword stats
- Base Attack: 44 to 565
- Substat: Energy Recharge (6.7 to 30.6 percent)
- Passive: Ever-Changing
- Hitting an opponent with a Normal Attack decreases the Stamina consumption of Sprint or Alternate Sprint by 14/16/18/20/22 percent for five seconds. Additionally, using a Sprint or Alternate Sprint ability increases ATK by 20/25/30/35/40 percent for five seconds.
Related: Alley Hunter – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact Wine and Song Ascension cost & materials
Below are all the Ascension materials necessary for maxing out your Wine and Song. They can be farmed from the following sources:
- Insignia: Treasure Hoarders all over Teyvat
- Ley Line Branch: Abyss Mages and Abyss Lectors all over Teyvat
- Boreal Wolf: Cecilia Garden (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
Ascension Phase One
Ascension Phase Two
Ascension Phase Three
Ascension Phase Four
Ascension Phase Five
Ascension Phase Six
Who can use Wine and Song in Genshin Impact
Wine and Song's kit is great for catalyst users with an Alternate Sprint, such as Mona. It's also ideal for sub-DPS characters due to its Energy Recharge substat or DPS units due to its Attack buff, which can be triggered by sprinting. If you choose to give this catalyst to a more DPS-oriented unit, keep in mind that you'll have to make up for the lack of Crit through Artifacts.
Characters who can use Wine and Song include the following:
- Klee (great when doing the dash animation cancel)
- Yae Miko
- Shikanoin Heizou
For a more versatile catalyst option, check out our guide on The Widsith – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Wine and Song – How to get, Ascension, stats, and who can use it in Genshin Impact