The Pokémon series includes many games and many ways to play. This includes mainline games like Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet. But it also includes Pokémon GO, the mobile title by Niantic. Pokémon Fans are able to connect the two, but this may leave you wondering how to connect Pokémon GO to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to connect Pokémon GO to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
The Pokémon Company now allows you to connect Pokémon GO to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. This is necessary for certain events and allows you to get unique rewards. But you must first pair the two games. Here is how to connect Pokémon GO and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
Related: What is the Pokémon Scarlet & Violet DLC release date?
- Open Pokémon GO.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Connected Devices and Services.
- Use the Nintendo Switch option.
- Select Pokémon Scarlet/Pokémon Violet.
- Open Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
- Go to the Poké Portal and select Mystery Gift.
- Choose the Connect to Pokémon GO option.
- Select Pair with a Pokémon GO account.
- Select Yes.
- Tap the Pokéball in Pokémon GO.
- Select Items.
- Open the Postcard Book.
- Select a Postcard.
- Choose to Send to Nintendo Switch.
- Open the Poké Portal in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.
- Go to Mystery Gift.
- Select Connect to Pokémon GO twice.
Once you have done this lengthy process, your Pokémon GO account will be connected to Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet. This will allow you to receive Gimmighoul Coins, other items, and catch roaming Gimmighoul. With 999 Gimmighoul Coins, you can evolve Gimmighoul into Gholdengo.
For more information on Pokémon, check out How to get special Hisuian Zoroark in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet and How to get the New Uniform Set in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to connect Pokémon Scarlet & Violet to Pokémon GO