We've got the 9.21 patch notes for Teamfight Tactics! This is the final patch for "Set 1" in the game. If you aren't quite sure what that means, there's a whole new set of champions that are going to be rotated into the game! You can find a full list of them right here. This is going to be a major shakeup, and includes a bunch of different classes and origins to try out. There's also the addition of Elemental Hexes, which should make for some interesting play decisions.
As for this patch, there's been some small changes to Traits, Champions, and Items which you can find below!
This is it, the final countdown, the last round, the third period, the fourth quarter, the ninth inning, the end of the road, the last stop, closing time, or more specifically, the last patch in Teamfight Tactics' first set. While we await the start of Rise of the Elements, we have one last balance pass and patch for you to reåch the rank of your dreams. So cue the montage music and let's get into it.
Take this portal if you're looking for League's patch notes!
Blake "Riot Beernana" Edwards
This is the last patch to continue climbing the ranked ladder in Teamfight Tactics' first Season. Ranked will be off in patch 9.22 for the start of Rise of the Elements to make sure that we have any major bugs or balance issues out of the way, but it will return in patch 9.23.
Right now, player damage is both too low in the early game and too high in the late game. This leads players to take advantage of using the early game to stockpile gold, as well as really unfortunate late-game losses when trying to change up your strategy or unit placements. We're pulling level-up damage from the champions and putting it into their base damage to counteract these trends.
- 1-Star by Tier: 1/1/2/2/3 ⇒ 1/1/1/2/3
- 2-Star by Tier: 2/2/3/4/5 ⇒ 2/2/2/3/4
- 3-Star by Tier: 3/4/5/6/8 ⇒ 3/3/3/5/8
- Base Damage: 1/2/2/3/4/5 ⇒ 3/3/3/4/5/6
- Guardian bonus Armor: 45 ⇒ 40
- Hextech Item Disable duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Knight Damage blocked: 15/35/60 ⇒ 15/30/60
- Rangers bonus Attack Speed: 25%/70% ⇒ 40%/70%
- Sorcerer Ability Power: 40%/100%/175% ⇒ 40%/120%/200%
- Lissandra Starting/Total Mana: 0/85 ⇒ 0/95
- Varus Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 60
- Brand Pyroclasm bounce range: 2 Hexes ⇒ 3 Hexes
- Brand Pyroclasm missile speed: Slower ⇒ Faster
- Cho’Gath Spell Damage: 175/350/525 ⇒ 200/400/600
- Draven Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 65
- Pantheon Armor: 80 ⇒ 70
- Locket of the Iron Solari duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Redemption Health threshold: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Repeating Crossbow Attack Speed and Crit Chance per stack: 20% ⇒ 30%
- Spear of Shojin Mana restoration: 15% ⇒ 18%
- Trap Claw stun duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Kai’Sa’s spell tooltip now properly scales with Ability Power
- Coins don’t launch as far
- Adjusted a few of the drops in Thieves Gloves
- Draven now has the intended no longer has a higher attack speed ratio than intended