TFT Set 2 Champions – Cheat Sheet, Classes, & Origins

The Teamfight Tactics Rise of the Elements Set 2 Season of the game is now live! There is a bunch of new champions, classes, traits, and origins added and we've got a full list of them all!

It looks like TFT will be changing things up periodically, which means they will be removing certain champions and classes and swapping in new ones. Some champions will stay in the game, but they will likely receive new classes or origins and possibly new abilities!

TFT Set 2 Champions Cheat Sheet

If you're looking for all the champion and class information in one place, we've got a cheat sheet that should help you out! You can click on the image to enlarge it. For additional information on all the champions, origins, and classes check out down below. If you're looking for an item cheat sheet, we've got one right here.

Rise of the Elements Set 2 Classes List

Alchemist

Innate: Alchemists ignore collision and never stop moving.

Champions: Singed

Assassin

Innate: At the start of  combat, Assassins leap to the farthest enemy.

Assassins gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance.

(3) +75% Critical Strike Damage & +10% Critical Strike Chance, (6) +150% Critical Strike Damage & +120% Critical Strike Chance

Champions: Diana, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Nocturne, Qiyana, Zed

Avatar

Avatar champions change between 1 of 10 elements.

Champions: Lux

Berserker

Innate: At the start of combat, Berserkers leap to the nearest enemy.

Berserkers have a 40% chance to hit all units in a cone in front of them with their attacks.

(3) 40% chance, (6) 80% chance.

Champions: Dr. Mundo, Jax, Olaf, Renekton, Sion, Volibear

Blademaster

Blademaster Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to trigger additional attacks against their target.

These additional attacks deal damage like Basic Attacks and trigger on-hit effects.

(2) One Additional Attack, (4) Two Additional Attacks, (6) Three Additional Attacks

Champions: Aatrox, Master Yi, Sivir, Yasuo

Druid

(2) Druids regenerate 40 health each second.

Champions: Ivern, Maokai, Neeko

Mage

Mages have a chance on cast to instead Doublecast.

(3) 50% chance, (6) 100% chance

Champions: Brand, LeBlanc, Syndra, Taliyah, Veigar, Vladmir

Mystic

All allies gain increased Magic Resist.

(2) 70 Magic Resist, (4) 150 Magic Resist

Champions: Janna, Master Yi, Nami, Soraka

Predator

(3) Predators instantly kill enemies they damage who are below 20% health.

Champions: Kog'Maw, Rek'Sai, Skarner, Warwick

Ranger

Every 3 seconds, Rangers have a chance to double their Attack Speed for 3 seconds.

(2) 30% Chance to Double Attack Speed, (4) 65% Chance to Double Attack Speed, (6) 100% Chance to Double Attack Speed

Champions: Ashe, Ezreal, Kindred, Twitch, Varus, Vayne

Summoner

Summoned units have increased health and duration.

(3) 40% increase, (6) 100% increase

Champions: Annie, Azir, Malzahar, Yorick, Zed, Zyra

Warden

Wardens gain increased total Armor.

(2) +100% Armor, (4) +250% Armor, (6) +400% Armor

Champions: Braum, Malphite, Nasus, Nautilus, Ornn, Taric, Thresh

Rise of the Elements Set 2 Origins List

Cloud

All allies gain dodge chance.

(2) 25% dodge chance, (3) 40% dodge chance, (4) 60% dodge chance

Champions: Janna, Yasuo

Crystal

Crystal Champions have a maximum amount of damage they can take from a single hit.

(2) 100 Max Damage, (4) 60 Max Damage

Champions: Ashe, Skarner, Taric

Desert

Reduces each enemy's armor.

(2) 50% Armor Penetration, (4) 90% Armor penetration

Champions: Azir, Kha'Zix, Renekton, Sivir

Electric

Electric champions shock nearby enemies whenever they deal or receive a critical strike.

(2) 60 damage, (3) 200 damage, (4) 500 damage

Champions: Ornn, Volibear, Zed

Glacial

Basic Attacks from Glacials have a chance to stun their target for 1.50 seconds.

(2) 20% Chance to Stun, (4) 40% Chance to Stun, (6) 60% Chance to Stun

Champions: Braum, Ezreal, Olaf, Volibear, Warwick

Inferno

Inferno spell damage burns the ground beneath the target, dealing a percent of that spell's pre-mitigation damage as magic damage over 5 seconds.

(3) 80% damage, (6) 150% damage, (9) 250% damage

Champions: Annie, Brand, Diana, Kindred, Varus, Zyra

Light

Whenever a Light Champion dies, all other Light Champions gain Attack Speed and are healed for 25% of their Maximum Health.

(3) 10% attack speed (6) 25% attack speed (9) 50% attack speed.

Champions: Aatrox, Jax, Nasus, Soraka, Vayne, Yorick

Mountain

(2) At the start of the combat, a random ally receives a 1500 health Stoneshield.

Champions: Malphite, Taliyah

Ocean

All allies gain additional mana every 4 seconds.

(2) +10 mana, (4) +20 mana, (6) +40 mana.

Champions: Nami, Nautilus, Syndra, Thresh, Vladmir

Poison

(3) Poison Champions apply Neurotoxin when they deal damage, increasing the target's mana cost by 50%.

Champions: Dr. Mundo, Kog'Maw, Singed, Twitch

Shadow

Shadow units deal increased damage for 5 seconds at combat start, refreshed on takedown.

(2) 50% Increased Damage, Self Takedown, (4) 100% Increased Damage, Self Takedown

Champions: Kindred, Malzahar, Master Yi, Sion, Veigar

Steel

Steel Champions gain damage immunity for a few seconds when they are reduced below 50% health.

(2) 2 seconds of immunity, (3) 3 seconds of immunity, (4) 4 seconds of immunity

Champions: Nocturne, Rek'Sai

Variable

Changes each game based on the Element that was randomly chosen in that particular game. It can be one of the following: Wind, Mountain, Ocean, or Inferno. This also coincides with the new Elemental Hex mechanic!

Champions: Qiyana

Woodland

(3) At the beginning of the round, a random Forest champion clones themselves.

Champions: Ivern, LeBlanc, Maokai, Neeko

Rise of the Elements Set 2 Champions List

Here's a full look at all of the champions with their traits and abilities!

1 Cost Champions

Ivern

  • Traits: Woodland/Druid
  • Ability - Triggerseed: Ivern shields the lowest-health ally for a few seconds.

Kog'Maw

  • Traits: Poison/Predator
  • Ability - Living Artillery: Kog’Maw launches acid that damages a random enemy.

Maokai

  • Traits: Woodland/Druid
  • Ability - Sap Magic (passive): Whenever Maokai is damaged by an enemy spell, his next attack heals him.

Nasus

  • Traits: Light/Warden
  • Ability - Fury of the Dawn: Nasus temporarily enrages, gaining bonus health and damaging adjacent enemies each second for the duration.

Ornn

  • Traits: Electric/Warden
  • Ability - Lightning Breath: Ornn breathes lightning in a cone in front of him, damaging enemies and increasing their chance to be critically struck for the next few seconds.

Renekton

  • Traits: Desert/Berserker
  • Ability - Cull the Meek: Renekton damages adjacent enemies and heals himself for each enemy hit.

Taliyah

  • Traits: Mountain/Mage
  • Ability - Seismic Shove: Taliyah erupts the ground under a random enemy, knocking them toward her if ranged, or away if melee.

Vayne

  • Traits: Light/Ranger
  • Ability - Silver Bolts (Passive): Vayne passively deals bonus true damage every third attack based on the enemy’s maximum health.

Vladimir

  • Traits: Ocean/Mage
  • Ability - Drain: Vladimir damages a target enemy, healing himself for the damage dealt.

Warwick

  • Traits: Glacial/Predator
  • Ability - Infinite Duress: Warwick pounces onto the lowest-health enemy, stunning and damaging them. Applies on-hit effects.

Zyra

  • Traits: Inferno/Summoner
  • Ability - Rampant Growth: Zyra spawns two untargetable Flame Spitters on random hexes at the edge of the arena, which attack the nearest enemy.

2 Cost Champions

Braum

  • Traits: Glacial/Warden
  • Ability - Unbreakable: Braum raises his shield toward the furthest enemy, reducing incoming damage from that direction and blocking projectiles.

Diana

  • Traits: Inferno/Assassin
  • Ability - Flame Cascade: Diana creates three orbs that rotate around her and that explode when hitting an enemy dealing 60/100/140 magic damage. In addition, Diana generates a shield that lasts 3 seconds and absorbs the next 150/250/350 of damage received.

Jax

  • Traits: Light/Berserker
  • Ability - Counter Strike: Jax gains 100% dodge chance for the next few seconds, then briefly stuns and damages adjacent enemies.

LeBlanc

  • Traits: Woodland/Mage/Assassin
  • Ability - Ethereal Chain: Leblanc sends a chain toward the nearest enemy, stunning and damaging them after a delay.

Malzahar

  • Traits: Shadow/Summoner
  • Ability - Shadow Swarm: Malzahar creates a portal that spawns minions. More star levels, more minions.

Neeko

  • Traits: Woodland/Druid
  • Ability - Blooming Burst: Neeko throws a seed at a random enemy that explodes three times in a larger and larger radius.

Rek'Sai

  • Traits: Steel/Predator
  • Ability - Furious Bite: Rek’Sai bites her target, dealing true damage.

Skarner

  • Traits: Crystal/Predator
  • Ability - Crystalline Exoskeleton: Skarner shields himself for a few seconds, gaining bonus attack speed while the shield holds.

Syndra

  • Traits: Ocean/Mage
  • Ability - Hydro Sphere: Syndra conjures a Hydro Sphere at a target location that damages enemies.

Thresh

  • Traits: Ocean/Warden
  • Ability - Deep Sea Passage: Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest-health ally, shielding them and nearby allies for a few seconds.

Varus

  • Traits: Inferno/Ranger
  • Ability - Piercing Arrow: Varus charges and fires an arrow, dealing damage to all enemies in a line.

Volibear

  • Traits: Electric/Glacial/Berserker
  • Ability - Thunder Bite: Volibear bites his target, dealing damage. Thunder Bite instantly kills enemies below a certain amount of health, fully restoring Volibear’s mana.

Yasuo

  • Traits: Wind/Blademaster
  • Ability - Last Breath: Yasuo instantly appears next to the enemy with the most items, attacking them multiple times in rapid succession and knocking them up for the duration.

3 Cost Champions

Aatrox

  • Traits: Light/Blademaster
  • Ability - The Arclight Blade: Aatrox slams his sword in a circle in front of him, damaging enemies hit.

Azir

  • Traits: Desert/Summoner
  • Ability - Arise!: Azir summons an untargetable Sand Soldier near a random enemy that attacks whenever Azir attacks.

Dr. Mundo

  • Traits: Poison/Berserker
  • Ability - Adrenaline Rush: Dr. Mundo spawns a toxic cloud around himself that damages adjacent enemies and heals himself for the damage dealt for several seconds.

Ezreal

  • Traits: Glacial/Ranger
  • Ability - Ice Shot: Ezreal fires a shard of ice toward the lowest-health enemy, damaging the first enemy hit and applying on-hit effects.

Kindred

  • Traits: Shadow/Inferno/Ranger
  • Ability - Wolf’s Frenzy: Lamb tumbles away from her target while Wolf bites them, dealing damage.

Nautilus

  • Traits: Ocean/Warden
  • Ability - Depth Charge: Nautilus sends out a depth charge that seeks out the furthest enemy champion, knocking them up and stunning them for a really long time.

Nocturne

  • Traits: Steel/Assassin
  • Ability: - Steel Blades (Passive): Every three hits, Nocturne’s next attack is enhanced, damaging all adjacent enemies and healing him for a portion of damage dealt.

Qiyana

  • Traits: Variable/Assassin
  • Ability - Edge of Ixtal: Qiyana dashes to the side of her target and throws a blast of wind through them, damaging and stunning enemies it passes through.

Sion

  • Traits: Shadow/Berserker
  • Ability - Decimating Smash: Sion smashes an area in front of him after a delay, knocking up and damaging enemies.

Sivir

  • Traits: Desert/Blademaster
  • Ability - Ricochet: Sivir’s attacks temporarily bounce to nearby units.

Soraka

  • Traits: Light/Mystic
  • Ability - Equinox: Soraka temporarily calms an area around a random enemy, damaging enemies and preventing them from gaining mana while inside.

Veigar

  • Traits: Shadow/Mage
  • Ability - Primordial Burst: Veigar blasts an enemy with magical energy, dealing damage. Instantly kills enemies at lower star levels than Veigar.

4 Cost Champions

Annie

  • Traits: Inferno/Summoner
  • Ability - Tibbers!: Annie summons Tibbers onto a nearby hex. Tibbers attacks nearby enemies while active.

Ashe

  • Traits: Crystal/Ranger
  • Ability - Ranger’s Focus: For the next few seconds Ashe gains attack speed and her attacks fire a flurry of arrows, dealing bonus damage.

Brand

  • Traits: Inferno/Mage
  • Ability - Pyroclasm: Brand launches a bouncing fireball, damaging enemies hit.

Janna

  • Traits: Wind/Mystic
  • Ability - Monsoon: Janna knocks back enemies in a large area and channels for a few seconds, continuously healing nearby allies.

Kha'Zix

  • Traits: Desert/Assassin
  • Ability - Arid Assault: Kha’Zix briefly becomes stealthed, becoming untargetable and causing his next attack to critically strike.

Malphite

  • Traits: Mountain/Warden
  • Ability - Unstoppable Force: Malphite throws himself toward a random enemy, damaging and knocking up nearby enemies when he arrives.

Olaf

  • Traits: Glacial/Berserker
  • Ability - Berserker Rage: For the rest of combat, Olaf gains a large amount of Attack Speed and Lifesteal for a few seconds and becomes immune to crowd control.

Twitch

  • Traits: Poison/Ranger
  • Ability - Spray and Pray: Twitch temporarily gains infinite range and his attacks become piercing bolts that fly through their targets to the end of the board, damaging all enemies they pass through.

Yorick

  • Traits: Light/Summoner
  • Ability - Shepherd of Souls: Yorick blesses several of his lowest-health allies, reviving them as a Minion of Light when they die. More star levels, more targets.

5+ Cost Champions

Lux (7 Cost)

  • Traits: Avatar/Glacial, Cloud, Electric, Woodland, Ocean, Crystal, Steel, Inferno, Shadow, Light
    • There are ten copies of Lux in each game, one of each of the elements listed above.
    • Once you purchase a Lux, all other Luxes in the shop will match that Lux's element for you.
  • Ability - Final Spark: Lux fires a giant laser that deals massive damage to enemies hit and restores mana based on enemies hit.

Master Yi

  • Traits: Shadow/Mystic/Blademaster
  • Ability - Meditate: Master Yi becomes untargetable and significantly heals himself over a few seconds. After channeling, his attacks temporarily deal bonus magic damage on hit.

Nami

  • Traits: Ocean/Mystic
  • Ability - Tidal Wave: Nami sends a massive wave toward a random enemy, damaging and knocking up enemies it passes through and granting allies it passes through bonus magic damage on hit.

Singed

  • Traits: Poison/Alchemist
  • Ability - Poison Trail (Passive): Singed passively leaves a poison cloud behind himself that damages enemies who stand in it.

Taric

  • Traits: Crystal/Warden
  • Ability - Cosmic Radiance: After a delay, Taric and all nearby allies become invulnerable for a few seconds.

Zed

  • Traits: Electric/Summoner/Assassin
  • Ability - Living Lightning: Zed creates an identical clone of himself behind his current target, copying his items as well. This clone can also cast Living Lightning.

About the Author

Evident is a lifelong gamer and creator of websites. He mostly focuses on shooters, but has been known to dabble in the occasional card game as well. You can find him binge watching TV shows in his downtime.

Recently Updated Teamfight Tactics Posts

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Comments

  1. Not sure if anyone has said this already but on the picture charts, the Poison characters are incorrect, they show the same units as Ocean.