The Teamfight Tactics Rise of the Elements Set 2 Season of the game is now live! There is a bunch of new champions, classes, traits, and origins added and we've got a full list of them all!
It looks like TFT will be changing things up periodically, which means they will be removing certain champions and classes and swapping in new ones. Some champions will stay in the game, but they will likely receive new classes or origins and possibly new abilities!
TFT Set 2 Champions Cheat Sheet
If you're looking for all the champion and class information in one place, we've got a cheat sheet that should help you out! You can click on the image to enlarge it. For additional information on all the champions, origins, and classes check out down below. If you're looking for just an item cheat sheet, we've got one right here.
Rise of the Elements Set 2 Classes List
Innate: Alchemists ignore collision and never stop moving.
Innate: At the start of combat, Assassins leap to the farthest enemy. Assassins gain bonus Critical Strike Damage and Chance.
(3) +70% Critical Strike Damage & +10% Critical Strike Chance, (6) +210% Critical Strike Damage & +20% Critical Strike Chance
Champions: Diana, Kha'Zix, LeBlanc, Nocturne, Qiyana, Zed
An Avatar's Origin Element is counted twice for Trait bonuses.
Innate: At the start of combat, Berserkers leap to the nearest enemy. Berserkers have a 40% chance to hit all units in a cone in front of them with their attacks.
(3) 40% chance, (6) 100% Chance & +25 Attack Damage.
Champions: Dr. Mundo, Jax, Olaf, Renekton, Sion, Volibear
Blademaster Basic Attacks have a 40% chance to trigger additional attacks against their target. These additional attacks deal damage like Basic Attacks and trigger on-hit effects.
(2) 1 Additional Attack, (4) 2 Additional Attacks, (6) 3 Additional Attacks
Champions: Aatrox, Master Yi, Sivir, Yasuo
(2) Druids regenerate 45 health each second.
Champions: Ivern, Maokai, Neeko
Mages have a chance on cast to instead Doublecast.
(3) 50% chance, (6) 100% chance
Champions: Brand, LeBlanc, Syndra, Taliyah, Veigar, Vladmir
All allies gain increased Magic Resist.
(2) 40 Magic Resist, (4) 120 Magic Resist
Champions: Janna, Master Yi, Nami, Soraka
(3) Predators instantly kill enemies below 25% health when dealing damage.
Champions: Kog'Maw, Rek'Sai, Skarner, Warwick
Every 3 seconds, Rangers have a chance to double their Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
(2) 35% Chance to 2x Attack Speed, (4) 80% Chance to 2x Attack Speed, (6) 100% Chance to 2.5x Attack Speed
Champions: Ashe, Ezreal, Kindred, Twitch, Varus, Vayne
(2) The first Soulbound unit to die in a round will instead enter the Spirit Realm, becoming untargetable and continuing to fight as long as another Soulbound unit is alive.
Champions: Senna, Lucian
Summoned units have increased health and duration.
(3) 30% increase, (6) 120% increase
Champions: Annie, Azir, Malzahar, Yorick, Zed, Zyra
Wardens gain increased total Armor.
(2) +150% Armor, (4) +300% Armor, (6) +450% Armor
Champions: Amumu, Braum, Malphite, Nasus, Nautilus, Ornn, Taric, Thresh
Rise of the Elements Set 2 Origins List
All allies gain dodge chance.
(2) 20% dodge chance, (3) 25% dodge chance, (4) 35% dodge chance
Champions: Janna, Yasuo
Crystal Champions have a maximum amount of damage they can take from a single hit.
(2) 110 Max Damage, (4) 60 Max Damage
Champions: Ashe, Skarner, Taric
Desert champions penetrate armor.
(2) 50% Armor Penetration, (4) 90% Armor penetration
Champions: Azir, Kha'Zix, Renekton, Sivir
Electric champions shock nearby enemies when they deal or receive a critical strike.
(2) 100 damage, (3) 300 damage, (4) 500 damage
Champions: Ornn, Volibear, Zed
Basic Attacks from Glacials have a 25% chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds and do bonus Magic Damage.
(2) 75 Magic Damage, (4) 175 Magic Damage, (6) 350 Magic Damage
Champions: Braum, Ezreal, Olaf, Volibear, Warwick
Inferno spell damage burns the ground beneath the target, dealing a percent of that spell's pre-mitigation damage as magic damage over 4 seconds.
(3) 70% damage & 1 Hex, (6) 120% damage & 3 Hexes, (9) 180% damage & 5 Hexes
Champions: Amumu, Annie, Brand, Diana, Kindred, Varus, Zyra
When a Light champion dies, all other Light champions gain Attack Speed and are healed for 20% of the champion's Maximum Health.
(3) 20% attack speed (6) 30% attack speed (9) 50% attack speed.
Champions: Aatrox, Jax, Lucian, Nasus, Soraka, Vayne, Yorick
(2) At the start of the combat, a random ally receives a 1500 health Stoneshield.
Champions: Malphite, Taliyah
All allies gain additional mana every 4 seconds.
(2) +10 mana, (4) +30 mana, (6) +60 mana.
Champions: Nami, Nautilus, Syndra, Thresh, Vladmir
(3) Poison Champions apply Neurotoxin when they deal damage, increasing the target's mana cost by 33%.
Champions: Dr. Mundo, Kog'Maw, Singed, Twitch
Shadow units deal increased damage for 4 seconds at combat start, refreshed on takedown.
(2) 65% Increased Damage, Self Takedown, (4) 165% Increased Damage, Self Takedown
Champions: Kindred, Malzahar, Master Yi, Senna, Sion, Veigar
Steel champions gain damage immunity for a few seconds when they are reduced below 50% health.
(2) 2 seconds of immunity, (3) 3 seconds of immunity, (4) 4 seconds of immunity
Champions: Nocturne, Rek'Sai
(2): Every 7 seconds, your team gains 15% Critical Strike Chance, 15% Critical Strike Damage, and 15% Spell Power. (Stacks up to 4 times)
Champions: Leona, Karma
Changes each game based on the Element that was randomly chosen in that particular game. It can be one of the following: Wind, Mountain, Ocean, or Inferno. This also coincides with the new Elemental Hex mechanic!
(3) At the start of combat, a random Woodland champion makes a copy of themselves.
Champions: Ivern, LeBlanc, Maokai, Neeko
Rise of the Elements Set 2 Champions List
Here's a full look at all of the champions with their traits and abilities!
1 Cost Champions
- Traits: Woodland/Druid
- Ability - Triggerseed: Ivern shields the lowest-health ally for a few seconds.
- Traits: Poison/Predator
- Ability - Living Artillery: Kog’Maw launches acid that damages a random enemy.
- Traits: Lunar/Warden
- Ability - Lunar Barrier: Leona reduces all damage done to her by 40/90/140 for 5 seconds.
- Traits: Woodland/Druid
- Ability - Sap Magic (passive): Whenever Maokai is damaged by an enemy spell, his next attack heals him.
- Traits: Light/Warden
- Ability - Fury of the Dawn: Nasus temporarily enrages, gaining bonus health and damaging adjacent enemies each second for the duration.
- Traits: Electric/Warden
- Ability - Lightning Breath: Ornn breathes lightning in a cone in front of him, damaging enemies and increasing their chance to be critically struck for the next few seconds.
- Traits: Desert/Berserker
- Ability - Cull the Meek: Renekton damages adjacent enemies and heals himself for each enemy hit.
- Traits: Mountain/Mage
- Ability - Seismic Shove: Taliyah erupts the ground under a random enemy, knocking them toward her if ranged, or away if melee.
- Traits: Light/Ranger
- Ability - Silver Bolts (Passive): Vayne passively deals bonus true damage every third attack based on the enemy’s maximum health.
- Traits: Ocean/Mage
- Ability - Drain: Vladimir damages a target enemy, healing himself for the damage dealt.
- Traits: Glacial/Predator
- Ability - Infinite Duress: Warwick pounces onto the lowest-health enemy, stunning and damaging them. Applies on-hit effects.
- Traits: Inferno/Summoner
- Ability - Rampant Growth: Zyra spawns two untargetable Flame Spitters on random hexes at the edge of the arena, which attack the nearest enemy.
2 Cost Champions
- Traits: Glacial/Warden
- Ability - Unbreakable: Braum raises his shield toward the furthest enemy, reducing incoming damage from that direction and blocking projectiles.
- Traits: Inferno/Assassin
- Ability - Flame Cascade: Diana creates three orbs that rotate around her and that explode when hitting an enemy dealing 60/100/140 magic damage. In addition, Diana generates a shield that lasts 3 seconds and absorbs the next 150/250/350 of damage received.
- Traits: Light/Berserker
- Ability - Counter Strike: Jax gains 100% dodge chance for the next few seconds, then briefly stuns and damages adjacent enemies.
- Traits: Woodland/Mage/Assassin
- Ability - Ethereal Chain: Leblanc sends a chain toward the nearest enemy, stunning and damaging them after a delay.
- Traits: Shadow/Summoner
- Ability - Shadow Swarm: Malzahar creates a portal that spawns minions. More star levels, more minions.
- Traits: Woodland/Druid
- Ability - Blooming Burst: Neeko throws a seed at a random enemy that explodes three times in a larger and larger radius.
- Traits: Steel/Predator
- Ability - Furious Bite: Rek’Sai bites her target, dealing true damage.
- Traits: Shadow/Soulbound
- Ability - Piercing Darkness: Senna fires a beam through her furthest ally, dealing magic damage to enemies, and buffing allies' on-hits for 5 seconds to deal bonus magic damage from Senna.
- Traits: Crystal/Predator
- Ability - Crystalline Exoskeleton: Skarner shields himself for a few seconds, gaining bonus attack speed while the shield holds.
- Traits: Ocean/Mage
- Ability - Hydro Sphere: Syndra conjures a Hydro Sphere at a target location that damages enemies.
- Traits: Ocean/Warden
- Ability - Deep Sea Passage: Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest-health ally, shielding them and nearby allies for a few seconds.
- Traits: Inferno/Ranger
- Ability - Piercing Arrow: Varus charges and fires an arrow, dealing damage to all enemies in a line.
- Traits: Electric/Glacial/Berserker
- Ability - Thunder Bite: Volibear bites his target, dealing damage. Thunder Bite instantly kills enemies below a certain amount of health, fully restoring Volibear’s mana.
- Traits: Wind/Blademaster
- Ability - Last Breath: Yasuo instantly appears next to the enemy with the most items, attacking them multiple times in rapid succession and knocking them up for the duration.
3 Cost Champions
- Traits: Light/Blademaster
- Ability - The Arclight Blade: Aatrox slams his sword in a circle in front of him, damaging enemies hit.
- Traits: Desert/Summoner
- Ability - Arise!: Azir summons an untargetable Sand Soldier near a random enemy that attacks whenever Azir attacks.
- Traits: Poison/Berserker
- Ability - Adrenaline Rush: Dr. Mundo spawns a toxic cloud around himself that damages adjacent enemies and heals himself for the damage dealt for several seconds.
- Traits: Glacial/Ranger
- Ability - Ice Shot: Ezreal fires a shard of ice toward the lowest-health enemy, damaging the first enemy hit and applying on-hit effects.
- Traits: Lunar/Mystic
- Ability - Inspire: At the start of combat, Karma tethers to her closest ally. Karma shields the tethered ally (or a random one if the tether is dead) for 5 seconds, absorbing the next 250/400/800 damage. While the shield holds, the ally receives 60/70/80% bonus Attack Speed.
- Traits: Shadow/Inferno/Ranger
- Ability - Wolf’s Frenzy: Lamb tumbles away from her target while Wolf bites them, dealing damage.
- Traits: Ocean/Warden
- Ability - Depth Charge: Nautilus sends out a depth charge that seeks out the furthest enemy champion, knocking them up and stunning them for a really long time.
- Traits: Steel/Assassin
- Ability: - Steel Blades (Passive): Every three hits, Nocturne’s next attack is enhanced, damaging all adjacent enemies and healing him for a portion of damage dealt.
- Traits: Variable/Assassin
- Ability - Edge of Ixtal: Qiyana dashes to the side of her target and throws a blast of wind through them, damaging and stunning enemies it passes through.
- Traits: Shadow/Berserker
- Ability - Decimating Smash: Sion smashes an area in front of him after a delay, knocking up and damaging enemies.
- Traits: Desert/Blademaster
- Ability - Ricochet: Sivir’s attacks temporarily bounce to nearby units.
- Traits: Light/Mystic
- Ability - Equinox: Soraka temporarily calms an area around a random enemy, damaging enemies and preventing them from gaining mana while inside.
- Traits: Shadow/Mage
- Ability - Primordial Burst: Veigar blasts an enemy with magical energy, dealing damage. Instantly kills enemies at lower star levels than Veigar.
4 Cost Champions
- Traits: Inferno/Summoner
- Ability - Tibbers!: Annie summons Tibbers onto a nearby hex. Tibbers attacks nearby enemies while active.
- Traits: Crystal/Ranger
- Ability - Ranger’s Focus: For the next few seconds Ashe gains attack speed and her attacks fire a flurry of arrows, dealing bonus damage.
- Traits: Inferno/Mage
- Ability - Pyroclasm: Brand launches a bouncing fireball, damaging enemies hit.
- Traits: Wind/Mystic
- Ability - Monsoon: Janna knocks back enemies in a large area and channels for a few seconds, continuously healing nearby allies.
- Traits: Desert/Assassin
- Ability - Arid Assault: Kha’Zix briefly becomes stealthed, becoming untargetable and causing his next attack to critically strike.
- Traits: Light/Soulbound
- Ability - The Culling: Lucian fires at 4 times his normal Attacks Per Second in a direction for 4 seconds, each attacking for a percentage of his AD, applying on-hits, and dealing magic damage. Lucian will dash during the Culling to keep hitting enemies.
- Traits: Mountain/Warden
- Ability - Unstoppable Force: Malphite throws himself toward a random enemy, damaging and knocking up nearby enemies when he arrives.
- Traits: Glacial/Berserker
- Ability - Berserker Rage: For the rest of combat, Olaf gains a large amount of Attack Speed and Lifesteal for a few seconds and becomes immune to crowd control.
- Traits: Poison/Ranger
- Ability - Spray and Pray: Twitch temporarily gains infinite range and his attacks become piercing bolts that fly through their targets to the end of the board, damaging all enemies they pass through.
- Traits: Light/Summoner
- Ability - Shepherd of Souls: Yorick blesses several of his lowest-health allies, reviving them as a Minion of Light when they die. More star levels, more targets.
5+ Cost Champions
- Traits: Inferno/Warden
- Ability - Curse of the Sad Mummy: Amumu’s rage explodes, dealing magic damage to enemies in an area around him, and stunning them for 1.5 seconds.
Lux (7 Cost)
- Traits: Avatar/Glacial, Cloud, Electric, Woodland, Ocean, Crystal, Steel, Inferno, Shadow, Light
- There are ten copies of Lux in each game, one of each of the elements listed above.
- Once you purchase a Lux, all other Luxes in the shop will match that Lux's element for you.
- Ability - Final Spark: Lux fires a giant laser that deals massive damage to enemies hit and restores mana based on enemies hit.
- Traits: Shadow/Mystic/Blademaster
- Ability - Meditate: Master Yi becomes untargetable and significantly heals himself over a few seconds. After channeling, his attacks temporarily deal bonus magic damage on hit.
- Traits: Ocean/Mystic
- Ability - Tidal Wave: Nami sends a massive wave toward a random enemy, damaging and knocking up enemies it passes through and granting allies it passes through bonus magic damage on hit.
- Traits: Poison/Alchemist
- Ability - Poison Trail (Passive): Singed passively leaves a poison cloud behind himself that damages enemies who stand in it.
- Traits: Crystal/Warden
- Ability - Cosmic Radiance: After a delay, Taric and all nearby allies become invulnerable for a few seconds.
- Traits: Electric/Summoner/Assassin
- Ability - Living Lightning: Zed creates an identical clone of himself behind his current target, copying his items as well. This clone can also cast Living Lightning.