Star Days have kicked off in Warframe! Starting on February 1, this 15-day event is dedicated to celebrating love. The developers have released many new goodies to mark the event. All Tenno can acquire them by visiting the Ticker’s Shop in Fortuna in exchange for Debt Bonds. Here are all the new Glyphs, Blueprints, and skins that will be waiting for you at the shop.
What are all the new Items to purchase during Star Days in Warframe
The Ticker's shop offers many new items to purchase during Star Days in Warframe. You should try to get as many as possible because this is a limited-time offering, and all items will be vaulted after the event. Ultimately it will come down to how many Debt Bonds you can get by the time the event is over.
Some items returning from the previous Star Days event are the well-known Ticker Floof, Eros Wings Ephemera, and the Eros Arrow Skin. If you missed them in the last event, now is the perfect chance to grab them! Here is the complete list of all items that you can obtain during the event:
Related: Warframe Promo Codes List (February 2023) – Glyph Codes, Free Items, and More!
- Eros Wings Ephemera: Costs 35x Training Debt-Bond
- Star Days Necramech Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Neon Eros Wings: Costs 1x Training Debt-Bond
- Cherub Color Palette: Costs 25x Familial Debt-Bond
- Star Days Helminth Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Star Days Gauss Glyph: Costs 5x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Star Days Lavos Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Ticker Floof: Costs 15x Medical Debt-Bond
- Left Hand Of Eros: Costs 10x Familial Debt-Bond
- Right Hand Of Eros: Costs 10x Familial Debt-Bond
- Eros Arrow Skin: Costs 1x Training Debt-Bond
- Star Days Deimos Glyph: Costs 15x Medical Debt-Bond
- Star Days Yareli Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Snipetron Blueprint: Costs 10x Advances Debt-Bond
- Star Days Grineer Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Ignis Wraith Blueprint: Costs 25x Advances Debt-Bond
- Skiajati Solstice Skin: Costs 5x Medical Debt-Bond
- Acceltra Solstice Skin: Costs 5x Medical Debt-Bond
- Kuva Solstice Cloak: Costs 5x Medical Debt-Bond
- Star Days Ordis Glyph: Costs 15x Medical Debt-Bond
- Frostfall Ephemera: Costs 5x Medical Debt-Bond
- Revenant In Action Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Xaku In Action Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Protea In Action Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Star Days Kavat Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Star Days Gyre Glyph: Costs 10x Shelter Debt-Bond
- Star Days Ticker Glyph: Costs 15x Medical Debt-Bond
How to obtain Debt Bonds for Star Days in Warframe
The easiest way to obtain Debt Bonds to purchase items during the Star Days in Warframe is to either do Profit Taker takedown missions or Bounties from Eudico in Fortuna. The Profit Taker missions refresh daily, so it's always a good idea to do one per day in addition to your daily login activities. The missions always net you a healthy amount of credits and guarantee an amount of Debt Bonds. Feel free to play these missions in public, as there's a good chance you'll team up with people who want to rush through the mission, securing you a quick win without wasting time.
Related: Warframe: Lua’s Prey Update overview
How to Find Ticker to purchase Offerings for Star Days in Warframe
If you'd like to find Ticker to purchase Offerings for Star Days in Warframe, head to Venus and go to Fortuna. If you have visited it before, you could fast travel there. You can locate Ticker on the left side on top of a platform. He not only offers Star Days offerings, but you can acquire Debt-Bonds, a currency you need to buy the event items from him.
Looking for more Warframe guides? We at Pro Game Guides have you covered! Check out Warframe Kuva Weapons Tier List and Warframe Blind Rage, explained and how to get.
Write A Comment
Warframe – Star Days Guide (2023)